Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HexaNoid

[CSE] Lambda General Discussion

A fair few of us have CSEX already, so we might as well bring the talk to a new thread.

Once we've spent some more time with the game we can set up a combo thread too.

So who's actually using the 5C hold feature? It throws my timing off if I try it. Also, I like that 4B feels more natural now.

Natural in what way? Easier to combo? The new combo paths feel natural?

I dunno how to explain it, but like 236C->Backdash->4B is a lot easier to do now.

I'm a pretty big fan of 3C(CH)->236D. It's kind of hard to hit confirm as you have to cancel the 3C before the 4th hit of it, but it's pretty sweet when you do.

I'm a pretty big fan of 3C(CH)->236D. It's kind of hard to hit confirm as you have to cancel the 3C before the 4th hit of it, but it's pretty sweet when you do.

Oh, COUNTER hit... that explains everything. Like why I keep missing it. Although, how many people catch that on reaction (like Counter Hit 5C(1)?)

Oh, COUNTER hit... that explains everything. Like why I keep missing it. Although, how many people catch that on reaction (like Counter Hit 5C(1)?)

Are you talking about CH 5C(1) > 236C? You don't confirm a random CH 5C(1), it's meant to be a punish.

CH 3C and CH 5D are much easier to confirm since they have more hitstun than 5C(1).

I tried looking into 3C>C.Gravity combos.

3C>delay C.Gravity>Cavalier>Sickle>C.Spike>5C>6C>(Wall)5C>4 B>2D>Crescent>6D>Aerial>Calamity

5516 Damage, 59 Heat

For practicality in an actual match:

From -

airthrow rc: 6452 Damage, 56 Heat

6Ach: 6078 Damage, 64 Heat

4Bch: 5248 Damage, 54 Heat

2B: 5805 Damage, 62 Heat

For the airthrow, omit the last 5C for proration.

For Jin, Arakune, Hakumen, Bang, Rachel and Mu, regular sickle works too.

For the rest, you need to use a sliding sickle (2366D) for it to connect.

Lastly, this doesn't work on Tager and Noel.

Gravity FC combo:

Midscreen Gravity FC>Cavalier>Sickle>Dash C.Spike>slight dash Spike>5C>6C>Spike>4B(2)>Calamity>5C>2C>Crescent>6A >5C>2C>Aerial>Calamity.

8058 Damage 70 Heat

Needs 30% heat to start, and if you do it at around the position where you start the round, you should reach the wall before the 3rd Spike Chaser.

Sorry if there's already something better.

Incidentally, Cavalier>Sickle doesn't work on Tager.

Quoting hakimiru here, since I don't know how to do it properly. I can't really read japanese so do you have the notations for the air throw RC 6500 dmg combo and the 6A/2B one, I'm trying to figure out how she gets that much damage. For 2B I'm assuming it's 2B > 3C > gravity.

That 8k combo at the bottom looks really cool and fun though and it seems that Lambda's damage isn't that bad compared to CS2. I'll probably have to practice her gravity combos more, seems like she gets a lot more of her damage from those now.

Also I do 4B mix up a lot so that 4B combo as well. Lambda looks a bit more interesting to me, even though she already was :)

All of the listed started lead to the same combo.

Air Throw > RC > 3C > 214C...

CH 6A > 3C > 214C...

FC Gravity combo works as well.

Regarding 3C CH allowing you to OTG after, it's only the first 3 hits, if you cancel too late, you won't be able to follow it up as an untechable OTG.

With that in mind, it may be more difficult to do as a punisher than you think. But yeah, the proration is 70/92 now, so something else to take note of when choosing a punish.

Probably not until Arcadia or someone else releases its mook and then translated. Until then it's all personal research.

So, is it just me, or does 6D feel faster? I seem to be able to punish things a lot easier with it (Like Jin's throwing our random ice swords in the air across the screen)

Oh snap Beaves. I was wondering who Sylvais was when you sent that friend request. I accepted your friend request but I didn't join your rooms because I was afraid of the latency. Anyways, I'll play some games today if you're on, now that I know!

Oh snap Beaves. I was wondering who Sylvais was when you sent that friend request. I accepted your friend request but I didn't join your rooms because I was afraid of the latency. Anyways, I'll play some games today if you're on, now that I know!

xD haha ok. I just saw you in a room by chance and I was like "OH! That's AchedSphinx from Dustloop! Let's play them!" but then you never joined my room lol Hope to play you sometime soon :3