Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HexaNoid

[CSE] Lambda General Discussion

Let's go. FT3. Loser gets 10 bucks.

sounds good to me. ill make sure my connection is just awful enough that my moves never work

I want 10 bucks too. xD

you can join this festival too, it's fine. ill just have to bring my F-game.

Sooooooooooooo... are we allowed to start working on match-up data for CSEX? The more/sooner I can learn how to run through Noels the better

well If i could play im sure i could coax you into whippin out your A-game -- sadly my junk is busted -- hopin to buy a new one maybe next week... so now i lurk.. alot

heh for sure we will -- ill let you know when my rig is fixed/obtained a new one. besides snazzy and I plan to really focus our game nad practice before we hit up ranked. gotta learn some new techniques before I start bodying ranked again

My friend convinced me to try TOR.

I will see you all in several months. But no, I got to play some more EX a couple days ago. I hadn't realized the astral music had changed, as I don't really land astrals against my friend very often. It's quite nice.

Sooooooooooooo... are we allowed to start working on match-up data for CSEX? The more/sooner I can learn how to run through Noels the better

Avoid the corner; play the match-up the same. Add slight tilts in Lambda's favor for each character that got nerfed.

In actuality, there doesn't seem to be a big enough change in match-ups in the game: just damage and combo enders.

Everyone's combos got nerfed, Lambda's damage, primer, and best primer breaking move got toned down. The new CA mechanic hurts, but it also plays in our favor the other way.

Notable match-up changes are: Litchi(-), Carl(-), and Tager(+). These are the only characters that got mechanic changes like those aerial feint dashes, lost reset options, gained priority moves.

Characters like Noel and Makoto got severely combo nerfed while everyone else is slightly better or worse.

where all my lambda's @? so lonely here bein the only murakumo around~ on xbl

Playing Hyperdimension Neptunia

Mah nigga, all I came here for was to congratulate you and Hex on new modship, but now.... now we best friends...

You goofs better keep it clean.

The forums, I mean.