Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HexaNoid

[CSE] Lambda General Discussion

Got to play a bunch at the arcade. My favorite trick is still mind gaming people with Crescent cancels into a second crescent.

And then, when they think they're safe by blocking high, you 3C them.

Thanks, you guys. I'm sure I can speak for Toan as well when I say we'll do our best to keep these forums running smoothly.

My favorite trick is still mind gaming people with Crescent cancels into a second crescent.

Cresent cancel into run-up grab is another one of my favourite mix-up tricks. And because I don't use it very often, it almost always works.

Thanks, you guys. I'm sure I can speak for Toan as well when I say we'll do our best to keep these forums running smoothly.

What he said.

Got to play a bunch at the arcade. My favorite trick is still mind gaming people with Crescent cancels into a second crescent.

I like dash 4B(2) after crescent cancel. But that might just be because 4B(2) is pretty much an unblockable against my friends.

good luck guys.

bye forever.

Nooooooooo. Don't leave us.

Yoshiki setup is fun in the corner. It works even into a mid attack.

*Caught Frostblt bob's rachel with 5Cs after crescent feint more than once* lol.

Laugh at me all you want for saying this... but I just had a dream of a Lambda vs Tager match in REAL-LIFE alternating between 2D and 3D. From that perspective, that shit is menacing.

And because of the 2D/3D switching, I found out her moves didn't work too well in 3D. Sidestepping 214D, da fuck =A=

I could see Ragna side stepping a sword and continuing running after Lambda.

And pretty much everyone else for that matter *God-tier Makoto flashbacks* NO NOT 2A!! DX

Well on another note, im gonna play BB a lot more now.

Im quitting every game that has a luck based system.

(I've noticed that since losing it to someone, my luck has gone as well. if there is a 5% chance something bad will happen to me, it happens. 1% takes 2 tries.)

Well on another note, im gonna play BB a lot more now.

Im quitting every game that has a luck based system.

(I've noticed that since losing it to someone, my luck has gone as well. if there is a 5% chance something bad will happen to me, it happens. 1% takes 2 tries.)

dem Mario Kart 7 blue shells

only 1? Try getting hit by 6, using a star to avoid a seventh, and still taking first.

edit:

TL;DR:

My luck is the worst possible out of everyone in a 1st world country.

I don't think I've played online in like, 6 months. It's just infuriating going from local :|

Moved the discussion to the QnA thread.

Also, does anyone here have any HD recording equipment? I'm planning on getting some stuff together for an Extend guide video (like the one planned for CS2) and I could record with my Roxio, but some better quality wouldn't hurt.

I have a shuttle that can record up to full 1080P, but I don't have the actual PC built for it just yet. (It reuquires some very specific hardware) I imagine it will be in a month or two (damn you hard drive prices!)

I have a shuttle that can record up to full 1080P, but I don't have the actual PC built for it just yet. (It reuquires some very specific hardware) I imagine it will be in a month or two (damn you hard drive prices!)

I hope your execution is up to par, I'm a very demanding costumer.

Moved the discussion to the QnA thread.

Also, does anyone here have any HD recording equipment? I'm planning on getting some stuff together for an Extend guide video (like the one planned for CS2) and I could record with my Roxio, but some better quality wouldn't hurt.

I use an HD PVR, but I hear the BlackMagic products are probably better by far.