Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HexaNoid

[CSE] Lambda General Discussion

I say we force mAc to run a Lambda gauntlet and see how long it takes before he breaks.

Agreed. Mac do you only have an Xbox or do you have a PS3 too? It'd be pretty cool if we could make you run a gauntlet on both consoles or something.

GAUNTLET! GAUNTLET! GAUNTLET! GAUNTLET! GAUNTLET! GAUNTLET!

OH, I can, like, play now. PS3 tho. And I think mAc was on 360. And there's no way in hell I'm touching that 360 pad.

Agreed. Mac do you only have an Xbox or do you have a PS3 too? It'd be pretty cool if we could make you run a gauntlet on both consoles or something.

Nah, I only have 360, otherwise I would be up for it.

Mac is too good .-.

I was going to invite you to my Lambdafest but you weren't on.

I feel kind of bad about my showing yesterday, haha. My netplaying skills have gone down due to offline session, so it seems impossible for me to block those darned TKs. Being 0-X vs Toan makes me sad also : (

I was going to invite you to my Lambdafest but you weren't on.

Yeah I'm actually not gonna be on XBL for a bit. Don't feel like renewing my membership at the moment.

I have no actual job at the moment (and parents aren't fond of paying for my subscriptions and stuff), and well, with all the 3ds games coming out at the moment, all the money I make from those rare computer repair jobs goes to getting those new games.

Wait.

> 3DS

> Games

I have a 3DS and all I ever bought was DS games since there were like no 3DS games. WHAT GAMES

I was looking forward to actually buying a game for the system itself.

Anyway, that makes sense. I would do the same probably if I was you.

I'm going to have to live alone on a mountain somewhere, and every Lambda will have to make a voyage to find me to complete their training.

It's probably because I'm hype for fighting Lambda. :P It's contagious.

Wait.

> 3DS

> Games

I have a 3DS and all I ever bought was DS games since there were like no 3DS games. WHAT GAMES

I'm getting a 3DS when Paper Mario comes out. Though, I'll just get a 3DS XL next month and that new mario platformer, looks fun. I think Kingdom Hearts released on it as well. And I'll get that Ocarina of Time 3DS game, haven't played that game in 10 years so I thought I'd relive my childhood :P

Wait.

> 3DS

> Games

Mario kart 7

Kid Icarus Uprising

Tales of the Abyss

and I'm going to get:

Theatrythm (I spelled that correctly right?)

Heroes of Ruin

What is your 3ds FC? Mine is: 0044-2817-7751

I'm going to have to live alone on a mountain somewhere, and every Lambda will have to make a voyage to find me to complete their training.

It's probably because I'm hype for fighting Lambda. :P It's contagious.

And in order to battle you we have to defeat like 5 other specific hakumen players that are your minions. =D

Got bored during break. Tested out whether or not Lambda's 5A would hit characters if they are not in blockstun and in blockstun (tested in blockstun by doing 2A > 5A). I also love this format.

5A HITTING NOT IN BLOCKSTUN

5A hits if not in blockstun

• Jin
  • Carl
  • Hakumen
  • Tager
  • Relius
  • Platinum
  • Valkenhayn

5A whiffs if not in blockstun

• Ragna
  • Rachel
  • Bang
  • Tsubaki (Does have a small amount of time where she can be hit but 80% of the time, it will whiff)
  • Lambda
  • Litchi
  • Taokaka
  • Mu
  • Makoto

Wonky

• Arakune (Based on his crouching animation, easy to tell if you look at it)
  • Hazama (No idea why it whiffs and why it doesn't sometimes)
  • Noel (No idea why it whiffs and why it doesn't sometimes)

5A HITTING IN BLOCKSTUN

5A hits if in blockstun

[*]Ragna

[*]Carl

[*]Arakune

[*]Bang

[*]Hakumen

[*]Tsubaki

[*]Lambda

[*]Tager

[*]Taokaka

[*]Mu

[*]Relius

[*]Makoto

[*]Platinum

[*]Valkenhayn

5A whiffs if in blockstun

[*]Jin

[*]Rachel

[*]Hazama

[*]Litchi

[*]Noel

The interesting thing about Lambda's 5A is that you can use it for tick grabs against ppl you know it will whiff on. Like say she does it on their recovery and goes for the grab or something like that. Ragna does something similar with his 5C.

Everyone, get hyped for thursday! I'm not sure when exactly the stream will begin, but be ready at 6 PM (GMT -5:00) to tune in at www.twitch.tv/bibiquadium for some Overheat vs the world action (will have salt cam :D). FTx will be held between him and I, as well as other MTL players, and there will most probably be a tournament afterwards. Depending on the time we'll have left, it's gonna be either Single or Double elimination, with a possibility for a team tournament rather than single.

I'll post here when the stream actually begins.

I forgot to mention this, but there's probably will have a meetup on Sunday evening as well. It should begin at around the same time and have as much hype as Thursday (might end later as well). This one will either have a tournament in it or only casuals, still unsure of that.

FUCK

I can't wait. Hype x N

My stalking skills brought me here. Since I'm getting my laptop tomorrow I'll be able to stream every god damn day and whenever I want so yeah, streaming will be provided as much as possible throughout the upcoming days.

lol, I already play offline and upload videos every 2 weeks or so. It's just that my internet really really sucks now, so much right now that I can't even upload or watch video's without it dropping midway through.