Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toasty

[CSE] Relius Clover Q&A Thread

Main_Header_Q&A_Thread.png

Ask any Relius-related questions here. Story, gameplay, or otherwise.

If you are asking a question, BOLD the question. If you are answering a question, QUOTE the question being answered.

I will make a FAQ section once questions become, well, frequently asked. :v:

uhhh you wanna rephrase that? u mean frame data?? maybe??? if it is frame data im pretty sure dustloop gets most of its frame data from a japanese wiki or mook or sumthing. so the only way we would get the frame data before then is if someone did their own research on it, and that is a pain in the ass to do. do you have a more specific question about which of his moves you are having trouble with? someone else or i could help you out...most likely

uhhh you wanna rephrase that? u mean frame data?? maybe??? if it is frame data im pretty sure dustloop gets most of its frame data from a japanese wiki or mook or sumthing. so the only way we would get the frame data before then is if someone did their own research on it, and that is a pain in the ass to do. do you have a more specific question about which of his moves you are having trouble with? someone else or i could help you out...most likely

Uhhh...Yeah meant Frame Data sorry, my iphone decided to be a douchebag and correct "drame" to drama when I thought it corrected to "frame" :v:

But I more or less needed to know what his normals are in terms of blockstun. Attack Levels mainly, startup, unique blockstun/hitstun properties, frame advantage shit like that. Its pretty damn important to learning how to deal with the character.

There any frame data for Relius out yet??

Would really help so I can learn how to play against him. Thanks in advance :)

If there's any out yet, we don't have it here yet ;_;

Believe me, I want advantages badly.

236A(Led Ley) is 37 frames. 33 of those 37 frames are completely invincible.

That means that the first 4 frames of Relius's 236A are vulnerable. That's about all I know frame data wise.

Does any of relius story mode relate to events in phase0/1/2?

or his involvement with teru-kazu-ma?

That means that the first 4 frames of Relius's 236A are vulnerable. That's about all I know frame data wise.

THANK YOU.

I have wanted to know this for so long.

Not sure if this is 100% true.

He's in CH state during recovery of 236A (I tested this myself).

If someone wanted to test startup invul, just have a character do a forced knockdown and then do a meaty as you're getting up. If you can 236A your meaty then it's invul on frame 1. Can't check it right now... at work :<

Not sure if this is 100% true.

He's in CH state during recovery of 236A (I tested this myself).

If someone wanted to test startup invul, just have a character do a forced knockdown and then do a meaty as you're getting up. If you can 236A your meaty then it's invul on frame 1. Can't check it right now... at work :<

If that's the case then it's the later 4 frames that are vulnerable to CH. Got them mixed up.

can someone post his movelist? might be a bit much work to do, but would rlly help for us that dont have BBCSEX yet :) cause i am rlly interested to play him. But one question, is his playstyle similar to Carls? is the drive the same? Whats the difference between them in that case?

EDIT: Forget it, i found this site :)http://blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/Relius_Clover/Movelist

Does any of relius story mode relate to events in phase0/1/2?

or his involvement with teru-kazu-ma?

His story actually starts off directly after Phase Shift 0's recount of when he was swallowed by the cauldron. He was sent 80 years into the future (2179), and has had some form of amnesia ever since. He reunites with Terumi and pieces together his memories slowly over the course of the 20 year timeskip as well as the events of the game.

Are there any videos with Relius' english voice besides the ones from SoCal Regionals?

I can post one up tomorrow if no one else does.

6B is a really situational anti-air. It works, but, like he said, no invul, so be careful.

It also gives a better reward than 2C on non-CH.

What do you guys use to get in on the ground? 2B? 2A? 3C? Lanto? I usually get stuffed by a faster move when I try to dash in on an aggressive opponent so I'm not entirely sure what I should be doing here.

What do you guys use to get in on the ground? 2B? 2A? 3C? Lanto? I usually get stuffed by a faster move when I try to dash in on an aggressive opponent so I'm not entirely sure what I should be doing here.

Lanto to get in on distance. 2A and 3C mainly for starting normal. I only really use 2B for a starting normal if they are slow to rising from a knockdown.