Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

lol i had a feeling  Naoto last name was gonna be Kurogane and Raquel Alucard

for sum reason i started to think about the novel tenma no kuro usagi lol

That may be true. Okay, moving on, will the next BlazBlue game really be the final chapter of the series?

Mori: Yes, like I’ve said before, the next game is the final chapter. Personally, it’d be a pain for me too if we were to drag it further. So as promised, the next game will be the last. But with that said, it’s not like the BlazBlue franchise will completely come to a halt, never to appear in another form ever again, after that. This simply means that with the next game, Ragna The Bloodedge’s story will finally come to an end.

Seems from this quote that he actually gave up on kicking Ragna out of his protagonist role that he had planned on doing back in CS O.o

Pretty sure he was half joking when he said that.

I thought he said this in the CS Material Collection that Ragna would be kicked from his protagonist role. 

he was joking about kicking ragna  from his protagonist role but next game is the final chapter for ragna the bloodedge it just mean his story is over and mori is ready to move over to a new one and prolonging the story will only add more confusing to it and complicate this and the other stories he said it himself "it’s not like the BlazBlue franchise will completely come to a halt" and prepare for future projects

he was joking about kicking ragna  from his protagonist role but next game is the final chapter for ragna the bloodedge it just mean his story is over and mori is ready to move over to a new one and prolonging the story will only add more confusing to it and complicate this and the other stories he said it himself "it’s not like the BlazBlue franchise will completely come to a halt" and prepare for future projects

Well, if he was joking, I am really glad (Because I seriously thought he was being serious...). I can't imagine a game without our Ragna-kun/Nii-san as the protagonist :(

Remix Heart Vol. 3 Cover (taken from Amazon.jp).

Thanks for the image.

I thought he said this in the CS Material Collection that Ragna would be kicked from his protagonist role. 

Wasn't the beach scenario included in the Vita version of CP a contest between Ragna and Kagura about who will be the protagonist? Maybe Kagura won that. :)

Thanks for the image.

Wasn't the beach scenario included in the Vita version of CP a contest between Ragna and Kagura about who will be the protagonist? Maybe Kagura won that. :)

In the end no one won.

Well, in regards to it being Terumi's birthday, at least in Japan right now, I guess there's one I should do, and that is, to type The Birthday Song.

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Terumi, Happy Birthday to you!    :toot:

Typing that felt so stupid, yet so right.

Not sure if anyone ever caught this, but the download link to Chp 16 of the english Remix Heart is wrong. It takes you to the mediafire for CHp 15 instead.

Only the cool newcomers get those this year.

I've found the site that lists samples of tokutens for manga.

For Remix Heart vol.1:

S2Js4Il.jpg200011246686-1p.jpg

For Remix Heart vol.2:

c1340-f1bf7.JPG

For Remix Heart vol.3:

bb_remix.jpgf8MFigY.jpg

Also for BlazBlue vol.1 from mangaka's site:

bbct01ani.jpg

bb_comic1.jpgbbct01tora1.jpgbbct01tora2.jpgbbct01tora3.jpgbbct01tora4.jpg

For Blazblue vol.2:

blazblue_comic2.jpg200011369689-1p.jpg

Sorry if these were posted already :keke: