Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NeoGio0o

[CSE] Taokaka Video thread 2.0 *UPDATED* 5/16/12

I feel great because he lost in the end to my uncle whistler.

Stay free 236C mix up users

Whistler also used 236C in one of those matches, the difference is he got blown up by Dora.

Anyways, it looks like when you do an RC 6A combo near the corner you're supposed to actually do j.B instead of j.2B so you can get enough height for 4D~A. Works on most characters, except for Rachel, Litchi, Hazama, Valk, Jin. Yay for match videos.

Actually j.B prorates bad and only does 9 more damage than the combo I use. The only time you use j.B is when your opponents back to the corner and you get a max range 2B hit. That way the 4D-A is consistent and you get the most optimal damage.

I actuall knew about this combo I just never get a situation where I can't just do 2B,5C,3C. In terms of mid screen I'm not a fan of 214D due to it being distance sensitive and if your too close to the corner 214D will put you behind you opponent which means you get way less damage.

Also 6A j.B does not work on: Jin, litchi, Rachel, hazama.

On valk you have to delay the jump cancel of 6A(1)

Really? I meant strictly off RC 6A when you're near the corner and can't actually do double 6C off j.2B -> j.D~A -> 6C.

Like j.C -> 5B -> 5C -> 2C -> 5D -> RC -> 6A -> JC -> j.B(2) -> j.D~A -> 6C -> 4D~A -> 6C -> 214D -> j.4D~A -> 6A -> JC -> j.B(2) -> j.236Bx5. Does 3555, and is low to the ground. With a full damage ender, it does almost 3.9k, and with AB2, 6k. Sounds fine to me in terms of damage.

Off one button into 6A I'll always do the j.2B combo because it'll always result in double 6C, that's not always the case with 5D -> RC -> 6A.

Yes I agree with using it in the corner off weird raw hits like max range 5C/2C/2B other than that use at your own risk.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I meant. At greater ranges j.2B should be used because the opponent is high enough. But the closer you are to the corner, the lower the opponent ends up being. And if you don't double 6C or 6C -> 4D~A -> 6C, you're losing damage.

Tachikawa 5/18/2012 Singles

matsu ( bang ) VS yuuto ( taokaka )

120505 a-cho No.1 uploaded by GAMEacho 1 hour worth

http://youtu.be/x7dxVHbfXVg 4:30 60:42

120505 a-cho No.2 uploaded by GAMEacho

Taokaka vs Rachel

Taokaka vs Rachel

Taokaka vs Rachel

a-cho 2on2 A (2012.5.6) Uploaded by zero3japan

Ragna vs Taokaka

Mu-12 vs Taokaka

Taokaka vs Noel

Hakumen vs Taokaka

Taokaka vs Taokaka

Mu-12 vs Taokaka

Taokaka vs Arakune

Taokaka vs Rachel

a-cho 2on2 B (2012.5.6) Uploaded by zero3japan

Taokaka vs Hazama

Tager vs Taokaka

Taokaka vs Tager

Taokaka vs Taokaka

Ragna vs Taokaka

a-cho 2on2 (2012.5.6) Uploaded by zero3japan

http://youtu.be/_XD67wCXClE 5:03 13:06 26:27

5/12/12 Kakario Sanshou Random 3on3

Kyon ( Ragna ) vs Shie~i ( Taokaka )

Hachimitsu ( Tsubaki ) vs Shie~i ( Taokaka )

Hori ( Litchi ) vs Shie~i ( Taokaka )