Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

E3vE3 WAZ HEA

[CSE] Litchi New Form of Oki

with daisharin nerft that the last hit wont re launch the opponent so you can continue a combo, i have made this thread so people can post there new forms of oki and pressure without daisharin. so here u can post videos, idea or things you've seen that work or might work to keep the opponent annoyed/scared of your next move.

I.E

4 wind (2D set) has been used a lot of the videos ive seen and from the looks of it, can lead to many different options depending on the opponents from of wake up (roll dp ect)

thirteen orphans seems do have replace daisharin in the corner (combo xx 6a 2d thirteen orphans)

these are just some examples of many posability. if theres any new/creative ways to to keep ur opponent in check you can post here

because of fear that this thread may not last long i will say this: LK close the thread if u feel it is unnecessary to have

hmm i see then maybe 4 winds at 5d set could trap tao and keep her from pouncing (or 2d if she tries to run at u) my thing is wat to do about her CA's since she has no DP

Edit: from the looks of it, litchi has to bait the super. tao pounce super may be a command grab but it cant catch opponents that are crouching or are really high in the air, thus when doing it to tao, u have to crouch after u set up.