Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

Will be on soon, will host a room.

Still bad, but I block okay, so bring your trolling and mixups. Playing Plat tonight. Will disrespect you with gimmicky shit.

See ya soon. (Also will have a mic, so if you wanna chats it up.)

Unfortunately I'm off to bed, got a career fair here tomorrow and gotta get up for class in 7 hours.

Yawn.

Shoutouts to me progressively getting worse at this game and losing to people I used beat consistently, I'm super free. ggs to all the people who have been fucking me up. Hopefully I can get out of this rut before extend

Some people improved a lot though. Like ozzy840, this guy is legit now.

Yeah, and SwordofToan, who's gotten amazing with Lambda, even though he was good to begin with.

And LostSoul, who dare I say it, got even better. <_<

hello poverty xbl players, whats the cheapest way to buy live? its not for me, i dont even have an ecksubawksu

And LostSoul, who dare I say it, got even better. <_<

How is that even possible? :psyduck:

How is that even possible? :psyduck:

He says he reads up on GGJ's posts in the Platinum thread to gain more ground with his Platinum. I used to run well against him, now I have to pray just to get my wins now. Lost has stepped up his game, and if he's taking up from what GGJ's saying in the thread, I would hate to fight GGJ now...

He says he reads up on GGJ's posts in the Platinum thread to gain more ground with his Platinum. I used to run well against him, now I have to pray just to get my wins now. Lost has stepped up his game, and if he's taking up from what GGJ's saying in the thread, I would hate to fight GGJ now...

I have never fought GGJ before, and I am not saying this as if it were true, but he could just understand what Platinum has to do, but not be able to implement it to it's fullest caliber. LostSoul could be taking the knowledge, and along with his raw skill, just... Being LostSoul lol.

I went around even with LostSoul, but... Damn. He also plays FT10's a lot with SKD, which is also a scary thought in itself.

@StayFree: Toan owns BB for both systems, he always has.

Is anyone going to be on later tonight? I'm probably going down to the cornerstone on MLK to get some stuff but I will probably be down in an hour or so.

why does everyone keep calling him turn

no, he's trying to tell you that someone's behind you.

cuz it's The Turntablist.

LIES!!...

*hires hitman to kill everyone that knows that information*

I have never fought GGJ before, and I am not saying this as if it were true, but he could just understand what Platinum has to do, but not be able to implement it to it's fullest caliber. LostSoul could be taking the knowledge, and along with his raw skill, just... Being LostSoul lol.

I went around even with LostSoul, but... Damn. He also plays FT10's a lot with SKD, which is also a scary thought in itself.

@StayFree: Toan owns BB for both systems, he always has.

yeah, you should definitely get in a few matches with them. been playin them both on EX quite a lot. both are great guys and great players...both love bang.

GGs to severin, StayFree, and Donavan. NO ASTRALS FOR YOU EVER AGAIN STAYFREE. NEVER AGAIN.