Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

I remembered why I hated the netcode now. If anyone still wants to play in a bit, I'll be up to it and switch my internet to the box.

GGs, same to your Carl. Every single decision I make in that fight is due to the fact that you can kill me in one hit.

I'm used to people hating my Tao ;_;

>go on jp xbl to download armored core 5 demo finally

>theres a demo for monster hunter frontier

lol fucking why do i have an exam on friday

>no acv

nuooo why

>console has to be JERPERNEESUUUU

why do you taunt me so

I have never fought GGJ before, and I am not saying this as if it were true, but he could just understand what Platinum has to do, but not be able to implement it to it's fullest caliber. LostSoul could be taking the knowledge, and along with his raw skill, just... Being LostSoul lol.

I went around even with LostSoul, but... Damn. He also plays FT10's a lot with SKD, which is also a scary thought in itself.

@StayFree: Toan owns BB for both systems, he always has.

not really scary, they are more or less massive troll fests with my ragna

Gli often tells me that LostSoul and I play Plat very similarly, which I pray I never have to deal with,ever. That scares me.

>go on jp xbl to download armored core 5 demo finally

>theres a demo for monster hunter frontier

lol fucking why do i have an exam on friday

>no acv

nuooo why

>console has to be JERPERNEESUUUU

why do you taunt me so

wut you know about that AC??

btw, you're lookin at the king of AC4/4A.

Managed to be free again. GGs Selindia for early-morning-before-class-let's-play-like-3-games-and-leave.

GGs CrazyApe (kind of), lol your room was the first one i went in after i got home. i dont play in like two days and this is what it does to me???!?! fuck

And GGs to Nemesis again, i'm still free, and i swear to freaking god i teched every single green throw :c

Managed to be free again. GGs Selindia for early-morning-before-class-let's-play-like-3-games-and-leave.

GGs CrazyApe (kind of), lol your room was the first one i went in after i got home. i dont play in like two days and this is what it does to me???!?! fuck

And GGs to Nemesis again, i'm still free, and i swear to freaking god i teched every single green throw :c

Srry bout the swag gold bursts and origins I always do that when I'm getting fired up

@ midwak/swisherisland I'm glad too see you reform your turtling. I honestly hate turtle ... Slow paced easy boring ass fight...

Now you gotta refine your style and balance yourself properly - time to go learn that ragna gimmick swag

Lol it's no big, I actually had to eat dinner, a man needs food. or chips or something.

i thought that gold burst would be a good ending note for a ragequit though e_e

stealing my gold bursts eh

All the cool Hakuman(is the plural of hakuman, hakumen?)'s burst twice in the air during Lambda's air bnbs. You should take note of that mAc. Happened twice to me today. It's really like a slap in the face to those bursts that guy saved.

Makes ya wonder if there's a nice haven for bursts to go when they've been used poorly.