Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

I deserved that loss.

You did, two orange bursts during footsies.

Shippu's only 10 frames long.

I can't respect that last win at all.

In case anyone needed reminding that Mugen is fucking worthless.

ZANTE--- AUGHHHHHHHHHHH

We're not leaving until one of us gets astral'd.

aw shoot i forgot >_>

did mugen then realized it was the last round OOPS

Anyway, GGs Ctrl. It was obviously terrible on both sides but I just enjoyed watching your combos.

Meh I was getting more and more annoyed and having less fun. Was a good time to stop, ggs. I'm surprised my Haku did so well. I felt like I went back in time to my CT days.

I had fun watching how you played Hakumen. I never realized 6C had so much stun on block. A few times I tried to jump out of Shippu and just ate it instead.

I had fun watching how you played Hakumen. I never realized 6C had so much stun on block. A few times I tried to jump out of Shippu and just ate it instead.

It's -6 so while it's not amazing, it's not punishable either (unless you're a huge dumbass and use it at 5A range)

But for the shippu stuff you get fucked up because you feel like you can move when you actually can't.

Yeah that's what I meant.

I mean, I've got people with that same trick plenty of times, but I always figured they just tried to jump at the last second and got tagged, not that they tried to move and couldn't. I'd hold it deliberately just long enough so they would consider not blocking.

Then again in a lot of those situations I definitely see them move so this is different.

ggs srg skeets and scorp.

Scorp plays more characters than I do. jeez.

Knowing their release tactics they won't put it on GoD either until a few days before CP or a few days after. And that's if they even decide to continue supporting 360 after Xbox One comes out.

Oh well, I'll be evolving to the superior console within the next month anyway.

I would love to play with some people from here. XBL GT is Venussail, feel free to pop me a match/friend request, just let me know you're from these forums first as I don't accept random requests.

GGs Venu, OMG, and TagerFTW

Haven't fought a Noel in a long time--boy was that a awfully rough reminder of why I dislike her ;_;

On another note Venu and his Rachel's game of keepaway-from-Valkenhayn almost made me eat my controller

I would love to play with some people from here. XBL GT is Venussail, feel free to pop me a match/friend request, just let me know you're from these forums first as I don't accept random requests.

ohh shit, you play gg and you're next door???

plz add me

Thanks for the games, NoNombreHombre! Shoutouts to Elyon, Dualseeker, SELECT7 and anyone else who happened to hop in for some games.

I think i'll get on tomorrow @_@ elsword has taken over my life just as Fire Emblem has...

Great games Dark Ranger! I almost got that damn BK combo to finish too near the beginning. x.x