Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shinsyn

The Illinois Thread: We Play Everything!

All right! I'll be showing up today much earlier than expected. Should be there around 5PM or so, unless people are showing up earlier to hang out before casuals. let me know whats up here or on twitter.

All right! I'll be showing up today much earlier than expected. Should be there around 5PM or so, unless people are showing up earlier to hang out before casuals. let me know whats up here or on twitter.

Chicken at 6.

Hey guys,

Just created the Midwest ASW Facebook group and added quote a few of you in here already. If I missed you, my bad and join up if you'd like.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/734565093227697/

I'll also be posting this information on the front page as well to help spread the word of this group existing.

Hey my ill ass niggas (get it!? IL? I know I'm terrible kawaii). Dropping in to kindly suggest you who are attending youmacon, talk with whoever in MI is going to youmacon about when to do this MI vs IL BBCP set, I likely won't be attending the entire con (since rooms are packed and lol not paying for one just for me), but I'll likely make a cameo appearance for this BBCP gauntlet, the earlier the date and time is set, the earlier I can request that specific day off and be there to fight. Can't wait to see you guys.

If I can get in contact with someone from staff for the game room, I'd like to make it official. It's been something we've all been talking about but if we can get it streamed that would be GDLK.

I feel like I'm plateauing as a player. I could use some suggestions. Here's some weaknesses I know of:

1) I am weirdly unaware of the amount of meter I have.

2) I'm too slow to adapt to using 2B to beat jump ins. Terrified of whiffing

I could use some other tips from people that play me.

I feel like I'm plateauing as a player. I could use some suggestions. Here's some weaknesses I know of:

1) I am weirdly unaware of the amount of meter I have.

2) I'm too slow to adapt to using 2B to beat jump ins. Terrified of whiffing

I could use some other tips from people that play me.

1) Look at the entire screen when you play, don't get tunnel vision of the characters on screen to bring your awareness up.

2) You gotta gain confidence in it and get used to using it, otherwise you won't be able to adapt to using it. Its a good anti-air so you gotta get comfortable with it.

That's about it for those two, I'd be down for helping you out within play one of these days to grind it out.

It's very possible that I'm going to fall brawl, prepare for Carl :toot:

Good! Hopefully we can see more of you outside of Fall Brawl as well. Chicago needs your EXP to help it's growth.

Friday at pazzo is a tournament. BB just came out. What's the plan? Is there demand for a persona tournament or do we want to rotate on what BB setups we have and stream that?

Anyone near St. Charles? Gonna be there for two weeks (Oct 27-Nov 8) for training. Where does gg happen?

Friday here: http://www.gamepazzo.com/

Monday here: http://ignitegl.com/

Both will have GG and there are some really good players, although I'm not sure how many of them might be out of town on Friday Nov 1st for Youmacon.

First Post updated with the results of Tonight's BlazBlue ChronoPhantasma Tournament!

1) ShinSyn

2) Woocash

3) Agito

Congratulations to all our contestants throughout the tournament especially our top 3 placers!

I wonna join in D:

We have gatherings every Monday and Friday, check out the links on the first page to get their locations. Also check the front page to see what's going on in the area; I just updated it with tons of info on upcoming events. Also, if you don't have a ride, I'm positive someone could help you out if you join the Facebook group and make arrangements with someone. We want as many players as possible to play with us so come down and get some games in.

This upcoming Friday will be kind of dead since most of us are going to Youmacon that weekend but the following week we'll be grinding it out for The Fall Brawl happening Saturday, November 9th.

Chris can you add me to the list?

Dustloop: Callisto

Name: Ryan

Twitter: @BGCallisto

Twitch: http://twitch.tv/bgcallisto

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSassageKing

XBL: BG Callisto

PSN: Nalso

SF4: Sakura

BB: Ragna

SG: Valentine/Filia/Cerebella

also I know more than B > C > Hell's Fang now, everyone's in trouble

@Callisto and XxAstrayxX

I just added you guys to the roster.

Anyone near WI that's playing Blazblue CP? I'm down for online or offline sessions. Lemme know what's up.

Not sure but if you can make it out to one of our meet ups on Mondays or Fridays, or even the special weekend events coming up, you could get some games with us if you aren't too far. Also, I'm sure there are tons of people here that are willing to play online with you.

Anyone near St. Charles? Gonna be there for two weeks (Oct 27-Nov 8) for training. Where does gg happen?

if you show up tonight, I'd be down with getting some games in with you in Gear.