Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C0R

[CSE] µ12 Moe~Moe~Kyun~Kyun Discussion - Storymode v3

Wow that's pretty Fcking lame... Sigh the new game hate begins

Dude, join the club.

It's Noel's 4th game and she's been hated in every one of them ;w;

I don't get it, he went like 20-1 in my room again, this time it wasn't even me that beat him. He just tweeted that after I won a round :psyduck:

That's how awesome you were in that round

Dude, join the club.

It's Noel's 4th game and she's been hated in every one of them ;w;

Ahhh your probably right.... I've tried to avoid what others call "top tier" out of some misplaced sense of pride but.... Why should I give any fucks what others think?

I wonder what you tell yourself after the bazillion hate mails ?

Ahhh your probably right.... I've tried to avoid what others call "top tier" out of some misplaced sense of pride but.... Why should I give any fucks what others think?

I wonder what you tell yourself after the bazillion hate mails ?

I always Sub the top tier characters incase I want a side order of salt with my victory.

Mu will forever be my favourite, I love this character. If people moan and bitch about how strong she is now, that just makes it even better.

C0R just watched your stream's archive, it was great! If I can give you some ideas for the next one, it would be really cool if you could sit down with some other players, do some matches, discuss the matchup, etc. Something I would like to hear about is what you think about finishing midscreen meterless combos on standing with SoD as opposed to 3C setups. On the subject of throw mixup, if you have any throw whiff setups that actually work well it would be nice to know, I just dash up jump and j.b.

And one last thing, we went over burst safe stuff a while ago. I started ending corner combos with j.2c 6[d] 2a 6b ]d[... the laser shot allows to hitconfirm without needing to go into SoD right away, so you can RC the 6b if you see a burst and punish afterwards. If they don't burst you still get a great corner combo because ]d[ p2 is still decent and you hit them crouching so stuff like 5b 5c 6c SoD etc. If they block the 6b you get another shot at mixup, so it's a really great setup.

(unrelated completely, but bb top 4 starting soon : http://www.twitch.tv/stormunity)

HatersGonnaHate

Katt knows his shit. :3

Play who the fuck you want. I love hatemail. I hop on ranked and try to fish for it when I'm bored. It doesn't matter what anyone else says PLAY THE GAME. Top tier whores are annoying but people who avoid characters JUST cause they're high tier are just as annoying. It's reverse tier whoring and proves you give too much of a damn what other players think of you. If you care about stuff like that this isn't the kinda game you wanna play.

FG communities are FILLED with hating, and salt. If you get wounded by their shit talking, all that salt is just gonna make it sting more. :]

Whenever people get mad, I quote pochp's sig.

Also, what Solar said. But to be fair, I know a guy who plays exclusively low-tier characters because he likes the challenge. To each their own~.

Hah.

He's always going on about how µ is some kind of magically easy to play wonder. There must be some Eastcoast player who keeps exposing him, it's the only explanation.

Yea it's pretty lols. But I don't think he's getting exposed. It's like how I play Copperdabbit and he keeps raging about how I hit him when I do lols. Like even though he doesn't lose at times, he just gets mad.

HOOOOO-

Back from Uni ""casuals"", Roughly 20 people there playing Extend so I thought I'd join in for the godly grand prize (£50, a Snickers bar and a voucher for 2 Bacon XL cheeseburgers from Burger king.) And I won every game with Bang and Mu (Shameless Counterpicking. I hate fighting Litchi with Mu, I have Zilch XP compared to Bang with her...)

I think I'm going to be commentating the stream tomorrow so i'll drop a link. You should all be up by then I think, Plus you will get to watch me play Extend, KoF and AE (Lost all but 2 games in AE T_T)

Fun times. Extend Mu is incredible to play. I didn't delve into new tech, I only used 2C OTG haha! Everything else kind of faded out of my head.

lol bang vs litchi exp, sounds like someone played cs1... good stuff lol.

I spent some time in the lab today, got this. the last one is actually really fucking hype :D

close 3c 5d j.b j.b (delaaaay) j.c 2a 2b 5c SoD (fuzzy, only works on tall characters)

close 3c 5d j.b j.b(whiff) 2a 2b 5c SoD (crossup)

close or far 3c 6d j.c (blocked) j.2c ]d[ 2b 5c SoD

close or far 3c 6d j.c (blocked) 3c ]d[ j.b j.c j.2c (SoD 2b 6a j.2c etc. omohikane 4.7k) (2b 2c 6c habacan 6a 5c 6c 5d 214d 6c 3.3k)

Good thing you held back. I gave my stick a headbutt and that dent is gonna annoy me for a long time.

So far the 3c 6d j.c setups are completely awesome on netplay, tomorrow's meetup will be the real test, but it's looking great. Better than I expected too because j.2c catches them crouching so you can combo 2b 5c 6c 214d 6c midscreen.

Wait,

3c, stein cancel, jump cancel, falling j.c?

Yes, but after a ground combo into 3c, not on block lol. It does lose to DPs and some mashing, but you're so far when you jump towards them that unless you're abusing it you should be ok.

Dumb question but, were all of Mu's changes listed in that CSX thread in the archive? It did not seem like an awful lot of changes were made to Mu. I do apologize I have done very little research into CSX since I was not initially going to purchase the cash-grab. >.>

Anyways I practiced a few links(with CS2). Like throw>6A stuff, and 6C fatal > 5D > Detonate > stuff. Made a crappy 4k combo off of that even with my lackluster execution. It's no 7k but that still isn't too shabby.

Does 632146C have a bigger vertical hitbox? It seems like it connects a lot easier on opponents that are juggled above her head even.

Well, I just went 0-21 against Axel Rod's Mu, and I feel like cutting myself.

I almost threw my week old stick, but thank god my self control stayed in tact.

Axel can be good but he's somewhat predictable, for example he's overly in love with 2C - gotta keep that in mind

His playstyle shares some traits with mine (possibly because we often fight) he can be quite aggressive - so predictable or not he was probably in your face the whole time

Axel can be good but he's somewhat predictable, for example he's overly in love with 2C - gotta keep that in mind

His playstyle shares some traits with mine (possibly because we often fight) he can be quite aggressive - so predictable or not he was probably in your face the whole time

Dont forget hes also in love with bursting on the first time he gets hit. i bait it all the time from him...just love running up to him and just 5B jc Barrier Block with rachel...works everytime..:toot:

Dumb question but, were all of Mu's changes listed in that CSX thread in the archive? It did not seem like an awful lot of changes were made to Mu. I do apologize I have done very little research into CSX since I was not initially going to purchase the cash-grab. >.>

Anyways I practiced a few links(with CS2). Like throw>6A stuff, and 6C fatal > 5D > Detonate > stuff. Made a crappy 4k combo off of that even with my lackluster execution. It's no 7k but that still isn't too shabby.

Does 632146C have a bigger vertical hitbox? It seems like it connects a lot easier on opponents that are juggled above her head even.

Some changes are listed here : http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?12222-%B512-BBCS2-Loketest-Discussion-and-Changes

Can't say we know every single detail, but a few things to add to that would be:

2c less head invuln (it's pretty bad as an anti air now)

2c can otg in combos (allows for double super ender off almost anything)

214d prorate is really average now

overall damage boost

...and I can't think of anything else. We should probably go post these in this thread : http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?12560-Blazblue-Continuum-Shift-Extend-Actual-Changes once we agree on a complete list.

Also, 6c FC 5d 214d is not optimal anymore, but it's still useful because it allows you to bait bursts if you don't need the 7k to kill. Unless I'm guessing wrong, the combo you came up with still works (6c 5d 214d 6b (6a j.2c 2b)x2 5c 6c)

Speaking of baiting bursts with FC 6C Habakiri - since ppl usually burst on reaction to the bomb dmg their char would be and is often still in the air. So that leaves us with time to connect with... 6A or something for extended dmg -- any recommendations?