Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gli

[CSE]The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 8.0!

Stop the presses!

If I have an incorrect answer, I will point out all the variables that allow my answer to be correct =w=

i'm always tired but why do you ask? if it's about rachel then you have my full attention

i'll say something about the matches when i'm less tired

^^

ahaha! l see. l did forget about that tbh. alright, i'll try to watch the matches tonight and dish out some delicious advice. l say 'try' because my ps3 internet has been ultra shitty for the past few days (i'm on my psp right now. can't watch vids cause l don't have cfw T.T)

yay after 2 days got my ps3 web working again! and all l had to do is pick up my damn house phone...

It seemed I was getting my combos back the Saturday just gone but couldn't seem to do them with confidence on the Sunday after. I ended up loosing to Hazama, I'm sure he caught onto my wait for Hazama drive + fly towards Rachel, then I counter with 6A xD

I think I should of air dashed with wind every so often to get in and the mix ups I've been trying to work on didn't end up getting used really. May be next time I suppose, might have my head together by then :)

air dashing in with wind is a very risky idea...you're basically hoping that hazama (or any character) is going to do something that not only isn't an anti air but has too much recovery to anti-air you on reaction after seeing you've airdashed. if your opponent is just playing footsies, they should hit you 90% of the time AND you've used a wind stock.

hazama is a shitty mu for rachel. but my performance against him was greatly increased when i started paying more attention to his movement stocks. if you didn't know, hazama can only use the chain to dash toward you 2 times (he can keep throwing it out, but he can't use it to dash i mean), and many hazamas tend to use their 2 movement stocks at once, so if you pay attention to when they can move, you can better judge when to summon, cuz once hazama can't move, you can start zoning him. use your wind to keep him away from you until he uses up his movement, then zone.. but you want to use your zoning to lock him down because hazama actually has few defensive options...try to stay on top of him "safely" for as long as possible, and go for knockdown oki instead of damage.

at least these are my thoughts

i actually asked a hazama main and he said he didn't know a while ago lol. but it's a pretty significant amount of time (last time i was counting like 7 seconds during a match). but you should also note, that if he hits you (not blocking) with a chain, he gains his movement back too.

http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Frame_Data_(Hazama_BBCSE)

there you go.

-refills 2 after 2 1/2 seconds (150f) of being grounded, and this accumilates

-refills 2 if chain hits

-refills 1 if chain is guarded.

that being said, 0 stocks is when you want pumpkin summon. force him into the air (he must come down), avoid the 1 chain attempt (hit or block will regain a stock which is a no-no), go in with the pumpkin.

"best of luck in your next life!" oh how satisfying it is to hear those words. this is definitely one of my worst MU's.

-refills 2 after 2 1/2 seconds (150f) of being grounded, and this accumilates

LOL i bet hazama mains don't know that cuz for cereal like it'll be 5-7 seconds before they recharge cuz they're always jumping.

Went to one of the bigger fighting game events in Germany and placed 3rd overall. I lost to a Tager player twice and even on stream, so much shame. :vbang:

Apparently Zen were too lazy to send the organisators prizes for the top 3.. So I got some Sega stuff, lol.

Anyways, I'm back now that I'm not too busy anymore, time to update the video thread~

LK, why do you wear sunglasses during your matches?

Rele, why do you wear sunglasses during your matches?

I never really took a look at Hazamas chain gauge. This should be useful, thanks TD.

hipster cop lmao

list of things he dosen't have (because of the way he is l bet)

-no friends

-no girlfriend (definitely no pussy from any girl lol)

-no life outside his job

it's all in the face. guy is reaching out. through hate :/

Rele, why do you wear sunglasses during your matches?

I wanted to see if it makes a difference, but I still played like shit :[

Now I'm asking LK why he does it.

At least I looked cool, right?

good read, though it definitely feels like something i've read alot and just worded differently. but maybe its just me.

anyway, managed to make 5th dan in the danisen :) l believe some of the matches were recorded so i'll be posting then in the critic thread as soon as theyre uploaded.

What's wrong with your green? D:< (tbh I didn't even know that particular color existed before I played you lol)

I use pink Rachel from time to time. Seems to be a good luck charm.

What's wrong with your green? D:< (tbh I didn't even know that particular color existed before I played you lol)

I use pink Rachel from time to time. Seems to be a good luck charm.

I don't even play green anymore D:

I usually go default too but page 2 red, green/white, white/pink and slayer colors (and a few others) are just too good.

so, cmv is pretty much done. hope you guys like the result :p it should be making it's grand debut in a few days.

it wouldn't have been possible without sakaku. seriously. the guy helped me out with the entire thing. cheers to that~ *holds up wine glass*