Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MikelAL93

[CSE] Platinum vs. Mu-12

In my opinion: Hard match up

Get into her face and don't let her escape. Watch out for DP and jump escapes. Potent for an air grab.

Lack of escape options means if she gets her stein's set up, it becomes a huge game of patience to find holes to work into. Be weary on approach, her DP, anti air's and normals can and will out poke you.

Items:

Cat hammer: For the long poke you need to catch her out throwing steins and other projectile moves. Super it for a better effect.

Frying pan: Use only if you manage a heavy rushdown.

Hammer: Low primers means easy guard break, but that's assuming you get in. Super: She isn't on the ground often enough for it to work but still great in corner.

Bombs: The arc prevents her from jumping and throwing out steins but if she rushes in on the ground, you are open to attack. Same with super but huge radius means better coverage.

Missles: High priority and locks down her game. Super punishes and destroys anything she does.

Bat: Your only way out when she gets you in a corner. Handy to have around but watch out for baits. Same for super.

2B (low profiles her j.C,fuuuuck yeaaaaahhhhhh) j.C, 5B, 3C and pretty much bullying her with your items;Cat,Missiles and well placed bombs. Don't be scared to press buttons, sometimes you have to see what works and what doesn't (or at least that's how I play, every match is an experiment). The ordinary stein lasers do no chip. Air Persia through if she does command laser from fullscreen to rush in.If you're brave, you can time it just right and press a button for the Air Persia follow-up and hopefully they'll try to press a button and you'll get a Fatal Counter from it. Most of the time they'll want you to press a button while the laser is going offscreen so that they can convert off of it. Notice that if you're close to them when you when they launch the laser of the steins, they'll be blocking, just grab them. Not only will it nullify the incoming laser, you can send her to the corner right where you want her to be. I've done this matchup with Severin for the last couple of weeks, I'm so sick of Murakumos that I want to strangle Mori for creating them. Oh, and if you're scared of 6C, just barrier break dash throughout the battle and try to stay at least 1/2 character width from her, so that 6C will whiff and you can punish her. Just deal with 6C like Jin 2D.

:PT:~copy pasta~ :PT: