Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HexaNoid

[CSE] Lambda Tutorial Video Guide Thread

I'm not sure how this works but I've ordered a pvr and I plan to do a few combo exhibitions and a okizeme tutorial, maybe some other things as well. Is that fine or is someone else handling the tutorial?

Well, Ryuujinx is meant to be handling the recording of the video, but feel free to contribute anything you find too. Or if you want to create your own videos showcasing some of your findings you can do that too and I'll see if we can put some of the good stuff in the main tutorial video as well if that's okay?

Oh so it's fine if I make a tutorial video as well? I'll get started when the pvr gets here. Hopefully I can figure some things out. I already have an idea so we shall see how it pans out.

Yeah, that's fine. Or better yet, you could collaborate with Ryuu and have him do section X while you cover section Y or something. That way we won't have more than one video all trying to do the same thing.

Alright. I will do a small combo exhibition video, for the combos I made earlier in the combo thread, and an okizeme tutorial. Some intermediate stuff. Here's to hoping I don't embarrass myself.

I was really debating getting an MX02 instead of a black magic product, but I just couldn't justify 500$ for a capture card, so got a new BMI Pro, be here tuesday (Which I conveniently have already taken off due to Iced Earth coming to down that day)

I do have a macbook technically. I don't use it for anything but IRC, but work did give me one to use for whatever reason. I think they're terrible and no one should buy them, but to each their own I guess.

Yea I bought a MXO2 Mini about a year ago. Beautiful piece of hardware. I mean BEAUTIFUL. That thing really represents its price tag. Sadly their PC support of their company was horrible. No where near the quality driver and software support that the Mac ones received. Could be different now but I haven't kept track of that company after AVerMedia and BlackMagic stepped it up in quality and service.

Whenever someone on DL is discussing capture cards, Kurushii will be there.

Edit: You should make a thread or article all about them since you probably spend lots of time and money on them. Unless you have already done so and I didn't pay attention to it.

Whenever someone on DL is discussing capture cards, Kurushii will be there.

Edit: You should make a thread or article all about them since you probably spend lots of time and money on them. Unless you have already done so and I didn't pay attention to it.

Yep yep. I actually started one in the staff section. Just have to finish it before I move it out. Ill most likely work on it tonight while im streaming BB. Yea ive spent too much (ATI AIW, Hauppauge HDPVR, Blackmagic Intensity Pro, Matrox MXO2, AVerMedia HDDVR). Going to buy AVermedia's new 1080p card soon. :3

Does their new 1080P card support 1080p50/59/60, or is it only 1080p24/30 like the Intensity? I haven't really looked into it, since most games are in 720p anyway and all.

Does their new 1080P card support 1080p50/59/60, or is it only 1080p24/30 like the Intensity? I haven't really looked into it, since most games are in 720p anyway and all.

[table=width: 500, class: grid]

Input

Recorded

1920 x 1080 (24p)

1920 x 1080 (24p)

1920 x 1080 (25p)

1920 x 1080 (25p)

1920 x 1080 (30p)

1920 x 1080 (30p)

1920 x 1080 (50p)

1920 x 1080 (25p)

1920 x 1080 (60p)

1920 x 1080 (30p)

[/table]

Fancy. If we ever get new consoles so games can properly run in 1080p, I might look into it.

Yep yep. I actually started one in the staff section.

I would like to see complete video capturing guide thread very much )

I got my BM Intensity Pro on tuesday, streaming works well. No more dropped frames, wooo. (And my HDMI works again, wooo)

So, I've gone ahead and made the first part of the tutorial video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_8KKhTbwsk&feature=youtu.be

Starting Thursday I'll be on holiday for the next couple of weeks though, so parts 2 and 3 won't be up for a little while. Any constructive criticism would also be appreciated.

Nice tutorial but If I do have to nitpick you could have included the Numpad Notation in the beginning just something for who don't know the notation or who are totally new to this kinds of games

overall very nice tutorial

Nice tutorial but If I do have to nitpick you could have included the Numpad Notation in the beginning just something for who don't know the notation or who are totally new to this kinds of games

overall very nice tutorial

Thanks. I might just link an image of the notations in the description instead later to save myself from having to re-upload the video though. Thanks for pointing that out.

I don't mind helpin ya out, I can record combos for you if you'd like now that I have legit recording equipment. Just tell me which ones to do :P

I haven't given up on this, but I have been pretty busy: [Part 2]

Hopefully it won't take another 3 weeks for me to put together part 3. :sweatdrop:

I don't mind helpin ya out, I can record combos for you if you'd like now that I have legit recording equipment. Just tell me which ones to do :P

Thanks. I may have a job for you in recording stuff for the combo thread once I've added more in and cleaned it up. I've got finals coming up pretty soon, but once those are out of the way I'll give you a call. :)

Shoutouts to it taking even longer than three weeks to get part 3 done. :lol:

Happy to finally have this out of the way now~