Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CrazyApe

[CSE] Carl Clover Critique And Self-Improvement Thread

Thought we could use one of these threads to Critique each other and give each other advice... Open to all players of all skill level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTEezl2ng1k&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARdSeS6SK1U&feature=channel

If you can excuse the bad quality.... lol.... these are my first recordings of Extend. If you have any questions or advice please ask!

I hate being zoned & spaced,,, micro dash 2B is my best tool.... any advice. I would also like to kno how to get people for comboing Ada cause 5c just gets me hit

I hate being zoned & spaced,,, micro dash 2B is my best tool.... any advice. I would also like to kno how to get people for comboing Ada cause 5c just gets me hit

I feel the same way. Without kara throw glide, I feel really lost in some matchups, or perhaps stifled would be a better word. This particularly hurts me in the Lambda matchup. I used to be able to glide right through her sword options, but now I'm sort of stumped on a reliable way to close the distance.

I feel the same way. Without kara throw glide, I feel really lost in some matchups, or perhaps stifled would be a better word. This particularly hurts me in the Lambda matchup. I used to be able to glide right through her sword options, but now I'm sort of stumped on a reliable way to close the distance.

Did you try the dash jump cancel (669 input)? It travels twice the distance and I found it useful in some situations. It's no glide toss, but it adds variety to his movement options.

you know, it would be nice if you guys posted some videos...

I havent done any recording for some time, but will do, my capture card are failing and my matchup schedule are too many >..<

you know, it would be nice if you guys posted some videos...

Hey! i did a combo video, so that is my contribution xD

Nah, just kidding... but, now all people are playing P4U even me T_T. I prefer BB, but the people that i play went to P4 U_U. Also, you have to keep in mind that BBCP is coming out, and by the look of the changes it seem that Carl will be a different char. Util now, i don´t like too much CP Carl.