Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EXonestar

[CSE] Litchi vs Platinum

Don't know if its the University computer but i can't find litchii vs plat thread

I Feel she is a bit annoying for litchii, but it could just be me because i pay some pretty decent/good platiums.

If there's anything to share please do :I:

I know platium's weapons are the problem, if there's a way around each weapon , that'll be a nice discussion to start with.

i find this match a bit on the difficult side as well, here is something that i find helpful

pay attention to her weapons, different weapons means she has a different way to play with your mind. try not to be carless as one wrong move could lead to corner carry/damage/loss/:(

bat=dp so be carful when approching, it also corner bounds now meaning there will be a combo if you are neer the corner

cat hammer= long range. most like to spam it and it makes it hard to press buttons and on conter hit it will bounce you off the ground and there may be a combo if she can react fast enough

hammer=cross ups. if she has the hammer and 50 heat most likely she will jump over u use the hammer, rapid and catch u off garde(it isnt pretty man)

bombs/missle=zoning. may not be the best but she can place u in powerful oki if she has these and you are cornered

frying pan=instant over heads. is she knocks u down and u see she has the frying pan there is a 50/50 chance she will instant overhead u with j.d or go for 2b.

litchis staff cant mess with her bombs/missles, but it can mess with her air travel. some like to jump is or fake jump in(swallow moon)and go on.

dont underestamate her range, litchi may have long pokes with the staff but platinums has a staff as well only diference is she cant put it down. be carful of 5b 3c 2b and j.c

DONT BE CARLESS WITH JUMP INS, she has two different AA that work well on different jump ins and she WILL use them. 6a and 2c will make jump ins scary.

dont mess with the bubble if your cornered, nuff said

this match isnt that bad but it can be annoying if people are careless, this is all i can think of, if im missing something or something is wrong feel free to tell/correct me

Everything you said is true and the way she can get a 4-6k off any of her weapons (sometimes without a counter)

i do act carefully and watch her weapons like mad but i just get overwhelmed by the amount of shit she has to throw, i do beat my fair share of Good platiums but the risk of getting hit ONCE is so life threatening shes basically just another Tager but with more Gadgets than gimmicks.......

i do everything u sed , i pat attention but wow...........(my worst match ups are Platium + Arakune) everyone else i don't mind cus its about pure patience as you sed but platium .....sheeesh

Everything you said is true and the way she can get a 4-6k off any of her weapons (sometimes without a counter)

i do act carefully and watch her weapons like mad but i just get overwhelmed by the amount of shit she has to throw, i do beat my fair share of Good platiums but the risk of getting hit ONCE is so life threatening shes basically just another Tager but with more Gadgets than gimmicks.......

i do everything u sed , i pat attention but wow...........(my worst match ups are Platium + Arakune) everyone else i don't mind cus its about pure patience as you sed but platium .....sheeesh

yea she can be a bit annoying, but i haven't fully master how to fight this match, i just posted what i realized and try to use. i think this match up is base on who can be more pacent and aggressive at the same time (sounds weird but i guess its possable to wait out while trying to get in.)