Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xie

[$3 Venue] Rebel Up! - Season 2.4 - [FINAL EVENT OF THE SEASON] - @ 6/9/12 Super Arcade

I for one prefer super. Makes delta drive farther.

fixed.

Personally tho, the free walk-in refills at the jack in the box is what sold me...

is the one on the 14th still a go? and, would that be the "first one"--as in, all the details (fees, prizes, w/e) for the one which had been canceled will be implemented to this new date?

is the one on the 14th still a go? and, would that be the "first one"--as in, all the details (fees, prizes, w/e) for the one which had been canceled will be implemented to this new date?

I would like to know in advance as well considering I'll need to take work off if it's going to be on the 14th.

The 14th is a go again. I'll eventually copy paste the data over, but yeah, you get the idea.

hey xie could i get a dates on the next ones to come if possible? turns out i cant make it out to the 14th due to schedule issues with work.

Sort of short notice, but would anyone like to start a Skullgirls tournament at this event? If there's X people who would like to have the tournament, I'll dedicate some space to it.

I can host the first one, but afterwards I would need someone dedicated to running the event alongside me. If the interest is there, I'll do it this time around, so please speak up!

Fuck yes double post. Updated the thread to include Skullgirls.

I realize that Fight for Youth is the same day, so if you don't show up to go to that, I forgive you.

I'll be at Supercade who else is showing up? Would go to fight for youth but I have no knowledge on the games listed guess an online donation would do if they are receiving any

I'm pretty sure Skullgirls will be picked up people seem to like it

I would like to support Skull Girls; just not this saturday--I've had about an hour with the game in between college and lab work this week -___-

So I'm driving up for this tomorrow. If anyone wants a ride, just hit me up here or elsewhere. And if you cannot figure out my general driving route, then you fail the internet.

I left early, cause I got some errands to run tonight, and I don't know how to play skull girls yet, but the tourny was pretty chill. I had fun.

Shout out to taking three matches for me to get accustomed to the Asus monitors >_< I need to actually get there early for casuals next time.

Shout outs to Stay Free and Sora for keeping me company.

Shout outs to Xie for being a dick and writing my handle as "Yeah, that's it" :p

This was my first "normal" styled tournament, and I was pretty surprised how chill everyone is. Thanks to everyone. I think that midterms will be scheduled around the next ranbat =/ so, I'll make sure to stay on top of my stuff, so that I can practice and attend. I'll learn Skull Girls within that time frame too to support that scene.

This was pretty fun, it was nice getting to meet everyone, seeing Stay Free get Astral lol, The Biter versus that one good Valk player, and those Parasoul combos done by that sexy Severin, hope there is another event and im not busy

GG to everyone blowing me up in BB and Skull Girls.

Thanks Xie for hosting and lending me your stick so I could suck a little less.

GG to everyone blowing me up in BB and Skull Girls.

Thanks Xie for hosting and lending me your stick so I could suck a little less.

Were you the Ragna user wearing a red shirt if so you were pretty good

Ya that was me. I really need to get myself a dual mod stick and stop getting distracted by other games. My gaming backlog has been keeping me away from really training up on BBCSEX.

Hopefully I wont be busy with overtime at work when the next event happens. Hope to see you all again next time.

Thanks for coming out everyone! Next time is at 4/28/12. I'll have the rankings updated pretty soon.

Edit: Rankings updated. I'll be having ShinAT take care of Skullgirls from now on, so I should be free to do SRS matches and Serious Eleven next time. Practice hard so you can light up the scoreboard.

I want Serious Eleven for 4/28/12 to be:

JustJohn vs TheBiter

StayFree vs Bond

Brkrdv vs Donavan

If any of you guys can't show up on that Saturday, please let me know.

I want Serious Eleven for 4/28/12 to be:

JustJohn vs TheBiter

StayFree vs Bond

Brkrdv vs Donavan

If any of you guys can't show up on that Saturday, please let me know.

Nice so it is going to be $3 for Venue fee from now on? I'll try to make it there for the tournament and not just Casuals

The biter want to run it back man this should be interesting, they should do what Stay Free had said whoever wins keeps the main haha however this time with no interruptions. Speaking of which, Stay Free better be there I'll be ready to take some more matches from you screw that tager you troll haha

It is kinda late, but GG's to everyone last saturday. was fun playing against everyone. I'll do my best to make it next week.

Also

@Xie: I was considering bringing my lappie to play Melty Blood Casuals, since I heard some interest in ppl playing it. Is it ok for me to bring it for saturday?

That's fine Numakie. As long as you (and everyone else) pays venue, there's no issue.

Double post, the event is in but 3 days! I highly recommend you show up at or before 2PM this time around to actually get some games in beforehand. As you may remember, the tournament progresses at breakneck speed, so if you want to get some games in, before the tournament starts is definitely the best place. For Donavan and Brkrdv in particular, your Serious Eleven match starts at 2:30PM, so please try to get there early.

Skullgirls will start around 6PM from now on. That will create some leeway between BB and Skullgirls. Brackets will be taken care of by ShinAT and JasonD for Skullgirls, but signups will always be me.

Also, I'd like to announce that we'll also be doing silly after events after the main tournament starting 5/12/12.

Special Events:

5/12/12 - 6PM - INVINCIBLE UNDEFEATED GOD OF RAGNA

This is a One Round, One Game, Single Elim, RAGNA ONLY tournament to discover who is the INVINCIBLE UNDEFEATED GOD OF RAGNA. The ruleset has an obvious reasoning, an INVINCIBLE UNDEFEATED GOD cannot lose even a single round! The INVINCIBLE UNDEFEATED GOD will receive a special Ragna trinket worthy of his or her godlike Ragna prowess. It goes without saying, those who wish to become gods must not miss this event!