Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kanashimi

EU Area Thread Bro

Hey is there any high skilled player out there willing to be my mentor?

I know some people who play BB, but they suck as hard as I do, so I wont be able to learn something from them. I would like to have someone to ask my questions to. Of course a forum post will have more viewers, but I think if I got more familiar with one person then this person might give me better answers than 100 people who do not know me. Apart from that, having the opportunity of Skyping would be pretty nice.

If someone got some spare time and feels like he can teach me a thing or two it would be pretty nice.

I am a Vita player from Germany :)

Pretty much everyone in the UK is a skilled player (New thread? Needs Flashy Title plz).

Any question you ask here will be answered pretty quick. I'm sure all of us would be down for helping you, no problems.

-

We should kill the UK / GB thread then and make this official. Get all the Euro master race in here.

GT: My Awesome Afro / Middlesbrough

Pretty much everyone in the UK is a skilled player

Please tell me you're kidding. I'll feel bad about laughing so much if you're not.

Please tell me you're kidding. I'll feel bad about laughing so much if you're not.
I missed the word "Thread"

Feel free to laugh.

Dafuq, guys? :D But if I post a question here, people would be like "go to thread xy". Then I would go to thread xy and no one would answer :D But okay, if you want to answer:

I am stuck on Ragnas challenge 5 combo. Only 5% of my attempts are successful. Someone on the Ragna thread told me to delay 214B, but I do not think that this is the only timing relevant trick. So any ideas how to improve my performance on this one? I know the inputs, the timing is the only problem.

The combo is: B+C, 214B, 214D, 623D, 236C, 214D

delay 214B, but I do not think that this is the only timing relevant trick.

It is.

You just delay the 214D (near landing as if you about to drop the combo after 214B)

Ah yes, the old Gauntlet Hades trick. Basically, you need to the time the second part so it's as late as possible, so you are closer to the ground, so you land sooner and have enough time to continue the rest of the combo.

If you just do it the normal way, you will take too long to reach the ground.

Didn't notice this thread existed, do you all plan to derail here too? :(

wasn't one enough?

UK, London

PSN: Zoular

I'll spread word about this for any EU mates I know.

Nice a EU thread ~ Well seeing as the UK thread is Mashed up. might aswell camp here.

UK. Slums of SE London.

PSN: EXonestar

Pretty much everyone in the UK is a skilled player (New thread? Needs Flashy Title plz).

Liar.

Also what do you want then? And are we spilling into this thread instead then?

Liar.

Also what do you want then? And are we spilling into this thread instead then?

Don't bring that Official GB/UK Poison here. Lets start fresh lol

Nice a EU thread ~ Well seeing as the UK thread is Mashed up. might aswell camp here.

UK. Slums of SE London.

PSN: EXonestar

Lol what poision and also what's mashed up?

Scotland for some reason is wanting to be separate from England so does that count?

would I count? lol

Aww come Fist I did separate the diffrent areas and countries. :D