Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

BlazBlue Emoticon Perlers

So I've been a fan and creator of perlers myself, and one time an idea struck me that I should do ones for the BB emoticons (that I did myself, heh). I figure that since they're BB related, I might as well post them here.

(I apologize if these latest ones aren't very high-quality; I can't find my HD camera so I'm left with my 3DS camera. :v:)

Ragna Palette 0

Jin Palette 0

Noel Palette 0

I will put these ones up for sale if anyone wants them. $5.50 each or so. If you would like to buy one off of me, hit me a PM and we can negotiate things from there.

The perlers are roughly 20~25 sq. in. It's big enough to use as a coaster (or whatever), but it's small enough to fit in your hand. Here's a pic to better illustrate this:

68DyY.jpg

you can request your own character and palette in your PM, and i will do my best to replicate that. i can't guarantee that it will look completely identical considering there's only so many colors in the perler market.

So yeah, I guess this topic will be housing all of my finished perler projects. Have fun, I guess.

i forgot to mention this in the first post.

you can also request your own character and palette in your PM, and i will do my best to replicate that. i can't guarantee that it will look completely identical, especially considering limited number of colors in the perler market.