Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

XBlaze Code: Embryo Discussion (Spoilers)

One other function that can be used to capture screenshots is to put the game in auto mode and hide the text. It will continue on like normal only with no text. That's why I think that the Scene watch will be very useful.

One other function that can be used to capture screenshots is to put the game in auto mode and hide the text. It will continue on like normal only with no text. That's why I think that the Scene watch will be very use full.

That's how I took shots in the demo. It didn't have access to Extra mode.

Was this game released only on PSN, or is there a disc release? I'll have to get my hands on it at some point to poke around...

Was this game released only on PSN, or is there a disc release? I'll have to get my hands on it at some point to poke around...

Both

One thing I noticed while watching the stream was that is seems like that the Higher ups in the Magick Guild that Kuon was talking to had the same Voice actors as TA,TB and TC of Takamagahara System.

And Mori also said in a interview that only Yuki's VC is irrelevant to the story, i.e. there is a story reason for having the same actor. There is a reason why Sechs has same as Ragna or Ringo has same as Kokonoe (Kokonoe and Ringo seems to be related).

At first I decided to avoid spoilers. But then I said "screw it".

*reads the spoilers*

...This story is so fucking Mori it hurts.

Can we rewind a little bit? So the Black Beast has technically existed forever but has been calmed by the Priestess of Azure... But the Black Beast in BlazBlue is made by Ragna and Nu and the whole blah blah. So... Is there two Black Beasts? O.o

Can we rewind a little bit? So the Black Beast has technically existed forever but has been calmed by the Priestess of Azure... But the Black Beast in BlazBlue is made by Ragna and Nu and the whole blah blah. So... Is there two Black Beasts? O.o

We don't know, however Nine said in phase shift 3 that humanity fought against "something" hundreds of years ago (could have been the black beast talked about in xblaze) and during that time made the original Take-Mikazuchi. The Take-Mikazuchi that Nine created was a resurrected/replica.

I re-read the part of the priestess of Azure. It is said that she subdued the Black Beast by taking it inside the gate together with herself and sealed the gate on the other side.

And the grimoire inside of Touya is made out of a part of the Black Beast.

A little trivia: Ragn's Blazblue is also known as 原書の魔道書(Gensho no madousho, Original Grimoire) Touya's is 原初の魔導書(Gensho no madousho, Have translated as Original grimoire but is really more like "Grimoire of Origin")

XBLAZE CODE:EMBRYO - Kuon/Mei Endings, Black Beast Endings, and Joke Ending: http://www.twitch.tv/kurushii/b/438978226

Collection wise i'm 100% for XBLAZE now. Much thanks to Zedar for helping me. Still have 20% of the trophies left but I don't know if I want to go dig for the missing TOi's, Tips, and AOS's through all the different routes.

XBLAZE Gallery http://kurushii.tv/Downloads/XBLAZE/XBLAZE-Gallery.7z

Screencapped. All stills are zoomed out until they touched a screen edge. So these aren't the highest resolution possible for these images. ASW made all of the images bigger than the games resolution (720p) so they would fill the screen during the game when they moved and transitioned. The vertical ratio images I zoomed out till they touched the horizontal edges, took multiple screencaps, and merged them. Enjoy.

Is the blue-eyed girl wearing a cloak Es in the boundary?

No, I'm pretty sure that's Hinata.

No, I'm pretty sure that's Hinata.

The shape of the eyes and the hairline seems more Es than Hinata to me, but I could be wrong.