Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blade

Need ways to be annoying with Zappa.

Heh. Beat your friend who keeps spamming Slayer's Pile Bunker by hopping over it and doing your instant kill in mid air. Best way ever to lose a friend and annoy the crap out of them.

Instant Kill in midair? wat.

Not moving and stuffing every attack they come at you works great too btw.

Enter the entire string and hit the last button when you land near them. Actually, this works with a lot of characters...

Oh, priming the inputs. Yeah, that's pretty funny too. Also, your sig is hilarious win.

Thank you. I try. Edit: I just asked my friend if anyone would play as Sol if other characters could dustloop as well as he could. I just got punched.

Holy crap, Zappa CAN dustloop? Why does anyone play as Sol then?

Not confirmed, all I said is that I tried with RCs. I'd figure the reason would otherwise be (if it does work) that it'd waste too much tension with Zappa to do it.

Well, I used to do CH jD land then jD (RC) jD That was kind of a Dustloop, but that's all you get. And how often do you CH with his slow jD?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6WTATSd_5U

@ 2:42 Do that and keep saying mamamamamamamamamamamamama

lol, I just want to yell "BURST YOU IDIOT!"

Edit:

Whoa dude, I'm just a casual GG player. You went and confused me there.

Counter Hit, Aerial Dust, Land, Aerial Dust, Roman Cancel, Aerial Dust.

lol, I just want to yell "BURST YOU IDIOT!"

I think Johnny was respecting how difficult that combo is to do, not to mention the damage reduction is so tiny. You'd be better off doing something with a few bites in it for the same damage in quicker time.

that was a pretty good JO player cause of all the setup into DB KD...but I've seen better, still not a scrub though