Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shinsyn

XBL – ShinSyn’s BBCSE (EST/CST) Ranbat Tournament #1 - *Apr. 13th - 7:00PM EST / 6:00PM CST*

Please Read Everything Carefully

This tournament is open to EST / CST players ONLY.

Tournament #1 will be on Friday April 13th at 7:00PM EST / 6:00PM CST

*GRAND PRIZE*

The winner of ShinSyn's BBCSE (EST/CST) Ranbat Tournament #1 will receive 1600 MS Points!

Shoutouts to SwordOfToan for stepping up an adding more hype to the tournament!

-I will be sending out friend requests to those that sign up

so try to have an open spot on your friend list the day of the tournament.

-If you are a back-up then you will receive a friend request from me, I will send you a message if you are needed for the tournament.

General Information:

-Please try and get on earlier so I know who is ready and so you can warm-up.

-Player Limit: 8 or 16

-Singles

-Double Elimination

-Match Format: 2 out of 3 MATCHES (no character change between matches)

-Round Format: 2 out of 3 ROUNDS

Ranbat Information:

-The tournament's Ranbat system based off of Gamechariot rankings.

-1st 10 points, 2nd 7p, 3rd 4p, 4th 2p, Participated 1p.

-No character switching during the tournament, but you may switch characters between tournaments.

Tournament Rules:

-2 out of 3 round matches as stated above (the in-game setting for this is 2)

-Please don't skip the intro.

-NO ---> Beginner Mode //// Unlimiteds //// Character Switching

-Astrals are OK

-Grand Finals will be 3 out of 5 matches

For those that don't understand how Grand Finals works:

Grand Finals means whoever is still in the Winner's Bracket only has to win 1 SET (3 out of 5 matches). Whoever came out of Loser's into the Grand Finals has to win 2 SETS (3 out of 5 matches TWO different times). All matches are still 2 out of 3 rounds.

Disconnect/Connection Problem Rules:

-Disconnecting forfeits that Round, start up another match and get the rounds to go back to how they were originally and then the "Disconnector" must let the other person win whatever round was at the point when it disconnected.

Ex. Player A won Round 1, Player B disconnects during Round 2. Start a new match, let Player A win Round 1 because he won it previously, and then let him win Round 2 because Player B disconnected. Match continues at 2-0.

-If the person doesn't sign back on within 5 minutes they forfeit that match. If it wasn't during the Loser's Bracket then they can still continue with their Loser Bracket match if they sign back on in time.

-If two players can't connect to each other, I will try to find someone to host for you, or I will host for you.

-If anyone starts showing constant lag through out sufficient tournaments, depending on how many report you then you will NOT be allowed to continue participating in these tournaments regardless of your location (if you do manage to upgrade your internet, test it with me and I'll let you know on my decision)

-**DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT LAG** - however you can report connection issues (see above)

Communication:

-I will be making a XBL Party for the tournament to make communication easier amongst players.

-Only discuss things like hosting and giving me results within the XBL Party room.

-Feel free to leave the Party once you and your opponent are matched up, but make sure you come back afterward.

Match Recording:

-I most likely will not participate in the tournament because I will be recording select matches during the tournament.

-If you can record your matches, feel free, and then post the links in this thread.

-If you want to volunteer to record other matches, let me know.

-You can volunteer to record matches and not participate in the tournament, if you are interested let me know.

Tips on Avoiding Lag:

-Do not skip the intro.

-Do not stream videos during the match (YouTube, Justin.tv, etc.)

-Do not send messages during the match.

-Use a Wired Connection

*If anyone has any more tips to add, please let me know, I heard mic's aren't that big of an issue on XBL, if this is false please inform me ASAP*

Current Sign-ups:

01) SwordOfToan (LA) - NY/EST

02) Coopadaddy (AR) - OH/EST

03) Lord Pwnge18 (MU) - CT/EST

04) IXLichXI (HA) - NJ/EST

05) SCAM 4 LIFE (JI) - NY/EST

06) Beaver Plunger (VA) - MO/CST

07) Leonil Requiem (RG) - MI/CST

08) Djinn690 (TG) - ORT/EST

09) IIII Jin IIII (BA) - NC/EST

10) xL7AlucarDL7x (LA) - LO/CST

11) Sgt Killz u all (TK) - PA/EST

Back-up List:

01) FR05tB1t3 BOB (RE) - NC/EST

02) NeoGio0o (TK) - NY/EST

03) ShinSyn (JI) - CH/CST

Volunteer Recorder/Streamer

01) ShinSyn (Recording)

02) Sutomu (Recording / LiveStream )

03) AchedSphinx (Recording?)

**Please continue to sign-up even if it is full, people may/will drop out.**

USE THIS FORMAT ONLY I WILL IGNORE ANY POSTS THAT DON'T USE THIS EXACTLY SO JUST COPY AND PASTE THIS AND INSERT YOUR INFO!!!!

Official Sign-up Format-

XBL GT.:

Character:

State/Province:

Time Zone:

-Sign-ups begin immediately.

-You cannot sign up anyone else for this tournament, only yourself.

-Please continue to sign-up even if spots are filled because there is a good chance someone won't be able to play at the last minute.

-Please sign-up using this format, I don't want to look up your info, and I shouldn't have to.

-NO ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS. The first account you signed up to these tournaments with will be considered your main account. If I find out that you have been using an alternate account AND your main/other alternate account for different tournaments I will not allow you to join other tournaments for a limited time. If you have a legit reason to be using an alternate, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

-If you're listed as a replacement player, you should still expect to be playing in the tournament. This is so if I need you, you will be available (on time) and still be warming up as if you were playing in the tournament anyway.

-NO DROPPING MID-TOURNAMENT. If you drop DURING the tournament for no good reason then you will be BANNED from the next tournament.

If you have any questions, contact me:

Dustloop (Shinsyn0021)

XBL: ShinSyn

Please Read Everything Carefully

I'll come home early from my weekly causal session to join this.

XBL GT: NickExtremeOne

Character: Valkenhayn R. Hellsing

State/Province: Philadelphia, PA

Time Zone: EST

XBL GT: The Turntablist

Character: Bang

State/Province: New York

StayFree, stop trolling my tread, wait for next week. I'll host one for the WC guys if no one steps up...

He really resides in California mAc, that's why I'm telling him to stop before it get's out of hand and people start thinking I'm being a jerk.

EDIT: Also, to further the seriousness of my actions: StayFree, if you do this again, I will have no problems being the "Asshole" and banning you from the WC tournament for not adhering to the rules of this thread. This is an EC/MW tournament, please don't sign up if you REALLY don't live in the EC or MW please.

Hey Shinsyn, I'd like to volunteer to record (and/or stream) other matches as I will definitely be available this Friday

Hey Shinsyn, I'd like to volunteer to record (and/or stream) other matches as I will definitely be available this Friday

That's what's up! I'd appreciate that. I'll talk with you earlier that Friday so we can discuss how we're gonna set things up if you're OK with that.

That's what's up! I'd appreciate that. I'll talk with you earlier that Friday so we can discuss how we're gonna set things up if you're OK with that.

Yeah for sure!

StayFree, stop trolling my tread, wait for next week. I'll host one for the WC guys if no one steps up...

just remember that WC exists too homie...

good luck on your tourney tho. it's good to see 360 finally gettin some love.

XBL GT.: FR05tB1t3 BOB

Character: Relius Clover

State/Province: North Carolina

If i cant make ill let you know Shin.

just remember that WC exists too homie...

good luck on your tourney tho. it's good to see 360 finally gettin some love.

Nothing is stopping you from doing one yourself or any WC person for that matter. Why do people feel like the EC/MW people are obligated to do things for WC on netplay?

It's very annoying when people say that stuff and I've had to deal with it in the past and was nice enough to do it for them at the time.

XBL GT.: IXLichXI

Character: Hazama

State/Province: NJ

Can't wait. =p

Nothing is stopping you from doing one yourself or any WC person for that matter. Why do people feel like the EC/MW people are obligated to do things for WC on netplay?

It's very annoying when people say that stuff and I've had to deal with it in the past and was nice enough to do it for them at the time.

Would love to if I had the time. The sad truth though, school and work would just get in the way. Out of curiosity zeth, what made you stop?

XBL GT: Lord Pwnge18

Character: Mu-12

State/Province: Connecticut

The peer pressure got to me.

Please treat me well, Shin~

Yay. Peer pressure works

XBL GT.: FR05tB1t3 BOB

Character: Relius Clover

State/Province: North Carolina

If i cant make ill let you know Shin.

Alright bro, since you're not guaranteed I put you under the Back-Up list. If you're good to go, I'll hit you up on Friday and ask of your current situation.

XBL GT.: Dark Obliske

Character: Tager

Greatest Troll Post Ever, LOL! No, but seriously. I like you man and I'd appreciate it if you didn't post for someone else, only post for yourself in this thread. I'll make sure that's a rule and add it in so no one else does the same.

Please guys, if you're not participating, don't post.

XBL GT: The Turntablist

Character: Bang

As Neo would say, stay on your side of the tracks nigga.

XBL GT: SCAM 4 LIFE

Character: Jin