Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shinsyn

XBL – ShinSyn’s BBCSE (EST/CST) Ranbat Tournament #1 - *Apr. 13th - 7:00PM EST / 6:00PM CST*

Heads up, I'm not sure if I'll be able to record tomorrow. Though I was the back up recorder so I hope I don't mess things up. If you decide to do this again, I'll be sure to help.

it's no problem bro. You were a recorder, and we already had two so it's not that bad. If you can't make it, then it's cool. Just hit me up with your status tomorrow.

It's happening bro. As long as I don't die on the way back from school to the house. In that case, you guys are on your own, LOL.

But seriously, I have a few things to do this morning and once I get back, I'll start dropping Friend Requests to you guys (Read Rules on First Post), so make sure you guys are ready for this evening's tournament.

EDIT: Also for those who are lurking the thread, there will be a stream, Look on the first post by Sutomu's name under the Recording/Streaming list and click the word "Stream". It's a direct link to his streaming channel for tonight's tournament.

Shit...guess I might as well

XBL GT.: IIII Jin IIII

Character: Bang

State/Province: NC

Time Zone: EST

I thought you mained Jin/plat. :U

This tournament is missing crazyape. =l

Also Deadliest.

CrazyApe is apparently taking an extended BB Break IIRC. That's probably why he didn't sign up.

EDIT: I put myself down as a standby and might have to enter the tournament so we don't have a ton ob BYE's getting passed around for the tournament especially with the drop outs we've had as of recently.

EDIT 2: @ 5:50 CST/ 6:50 EST, I will be making the brackets for those who have already accepted my friend request, if you have not accepted my friend request, you will not receive an invite to one of the individual rooms. If you do not accept my friend request by 6:00 CST/ 7:00 EST, you will not be able to participate.

Hey guys stream is up now, just streaming a lobby with Coopa right now to make sure everything is working!

sonic and I will be there for emotional support.

...btw, I'm putting down all my foodstamps for my boy beaver. guy's got dem gdlk lag perks.

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

Very fun tournament, glad I could attend.

So I go to Toan to get the points Shin?

Shoutouts to our winner:

SCAM 4 LIFE (AKA Haven)

Shoutouts to the runner-up: lXLichXl

Shoutouts to Third Place: Beaver Plunger

Shoutouts to all of those who participated.

Thanks for coming out and watching the tournament, I hope you all enjoyed it. All videos will be posted on the youtube channel "The Barrage" ASAP!

Moderators, please do not close this thread just yet, I have a few things to do and I will let you know as soon as I'm done.

Thank You.

@ Haven: Yes, Toan will be the one to give you the MS Points.

Shoutouts to everyone that played, it was hype! Thanks Shinsyn for running it and letting me stream it!

Shoutouts to GG's

Shoutouts to XBL players dealing with the rough start up

Shoutouts to Gio helping me out

Shoutouts to SwordOfToan for dropping 1600 MSP for the tourney

Shoutouts to Sutomu Streaming

Shoutouts to you guys for showing up

I'll be making a spreadsheet soon but I kind of have a lot on my plate at the time so please bear with me for this, once I have it done, I'll post it so you guys can see it.

Can a Mod please close the thread? Thank You.

Shoutouts to Shoutouts.