Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

The New England Thread: Bears Warbling Outside My Igloo: A Polarizing Dilemma

orz

Edit: On that note, I'm a lonely person and don't mind having people over. On the down side, my room isn't that large and I only have two (three on good days) set ups in total. On the bright side, decent places to eat within walking distance and I won't mug you when you're asleep. :toot:

Shoutouts to Tales for simultaneously being the LAW and being above the LAW.

Shoutouts to the LAW.

Shoutouts to anti-tank rounds and long, narrow hallways.

This Sat/ Sunday I'm doing anime fun times at Noisetank's place. GOLDEN BOY MARATHON:yaaay:

Decided to stick with Parasoul for now. Got the Kneesocks color, and a BnB: 2lk, 5mp, 5hp, JUMP, jmp, jhp, jhk, LAND, 5lk, 5lk, 5mk, 2hp, Jump, jlk, jmp, jhk, LAND, 5lp, 5mp, 5hk, Wall bounce, wait till the 2nd or 3rd bounce, 2lp, 5mp, 5hk, motorbike super or 214pp. Will post damage later

And now back to writing that paper I should have done yesterday.

Welcome to the club (Mine is on German History (1100-1890 plus Otto von Bismarck), I today did a lecture on my other paper, Russian-American Relations during the New Millennium. Got out of my final for it)

I just realized this thread existed.

I remember when I used to live in Springfield.

Ahahahahaha!

This Sat/ Sunday I'm doing anime fun times at Noisetank's place. GOLDEN BOY MARATHON:yaaay:

D: Golden Boy?!

Take me with you! I haven't done one of those in years.

soo educational

Study study study!

Decided to stick with Parasoul for now. Got the Kneesocks color, and a BnB: 2lk, 5mp, 5hp, JUMP, jmp, jhp, jhk, LAND, 5lk, 5lk, 5mk, 2hp, Jump, jlk, jmp, jhk, LAND, 5lp, 5mp, 5hk, Wall bounce, wait till the 2nd or 3rd bounce, 2lp, 5mp, 5hk, motorbike super or 214pp. Will post damage later

Golden Boy marathon? I'm there.

Boston? Has the Jeremy of another continuity witnessed Zoob agreeing to New York? Perhaps this is the beginning of Schrödinger's Zoob.

soo educational
Have you tried Skullgirls yet?

Welcome to the club (Mine is on German History (1100-1890 plus Otto von Bismarck), I today did a lecture on my other paper, Russian-American Relations during the New Millennium. Got out of my final for it)

Nice!

I'm a lifelong member of the procrastination club. I've been trying to skip out on it for the past several years, but my subconscious always drags me back every semester.

I'll check and see if it's cool with Noisetank

Boston? Has the Jeremy of another continuity witnessed Zoob agreeing to New York? Perhaps this is the beginning of Schrödinger's Zoob.

Seeing as you already have a prior commitment I'd say go to that. I'd be going to NY myself if I heard about the Skull Girl release party before I made other plans.

But Schrödinger's Zoob had already existed and not existed just by mentioning it by name.

To increase the number of events he can go to Zoob just needs to create additional alternate simultaneous incarnations of himself. It shouldn't be too hard. . . There's already another him running the Engineering Department in Fuji Film's Lebanon division.

Still procrastinating on that paper. My Japanese Lit teacher is a grammar Nazi to the point where just working on it wrenches my stomach into knots.

I'm a lifelong member of the procrastination club. I've been trying to skip out on it for the past several years, but my subconscious always drags me back every semester.

I'm pretty sure this is everyone.

So, I finally put aside the time to make an account. Hello all! Those of you who know me, it's been a while. Those of you who don't... probably don't care, and for good reason. I'll try to keep track of this thread in the future.

So, I finally put aside the time to make an account. Hello all! Those of you who know me, it's been a while. Those of you who don't... probably don't care, and for good reason. I'll try to keep track of this thread in the future.

Where you from?

Noisetank says the more the merrier. I'll be heading out around 7:00 pm Saturday and returning Sunday afternoon/ evening. If you're cool with that pm me your address/ phone#.

Where you from?

Onii-chan, look out! It's an F.O.E.!!! D:

SF EX3 casuals at Jeremy's tonight! Be there or be square

People own that game..?

....I hate you, Katz. I hate myself more for knowing what that was.

Hello again! If you bring the Arcana, I will dust off my really bad skills just to play again.

KATZ PLEASE CHANGE YOUR AVATAR IT MAKES ME HATE MYSELF

I AM CURRENTLY WEARING A TOUHOU SHIRT

SORRY

EDIT: SHIT I FORGOT THAT I HAVE A TOUHOU AVATAR TOO

KATZ PLEASE CHANGE YOUR AVATAR IT MAKES ME HATE MYSELF

Per~fect

Hi nobody

Hi somebody!

That video is also the most entertaining KOF13 combo vid I've ever seen. Very well made.

Wish more people cared about presentation instead of just combo content. Even then, I rarely see effort put into even that...