Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YoYoCheese

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Professional players

I'm already in stitches.

And they seem to have no idea about the "Press Down to block" function.

Still doesn't matter, the character is freaking crazy good and i agree to his banning.

However he deserves those nerfs too so if that was the version out now, nobody would care.

They should have nerfed his hellfire too. Having an unblockable attack as a plain old special move has always been retarded to me. The moment you get conditioned to blocking his teleport he's able to pester you into moving again with that dumbass move.

So... they want him banned for having a teleport crossup? What's so strong about that? I looked up a video and only saw him appearing on the other side of the opponent. Can he warp in front too, like Chipp?

What's this about holding down to block? Hearing about that seems more important.

The professional players in the chat heading the article point out seeing competitors in tournaments who, frankly, are not very good at the game who are still eliminating opponents simply because Scorpion introduces a constant guessing game no player can be right on every time.

Holy shit, may someone think of the children!

Too bad that she looks fugly (like almost every fucking female that NRS does :vbang:)

tumblr_inline_ml9pk3o6Ld1qz4rgp_zpsb0c8a0d5.gif

So I saw the patch notes. Scorpion got nerfed way too hard. None of his other tools got buffed to compensate for the loss of the effectiveness of his jumping attacks and teleport aka the only things that mad him good? Now he's left with mediocre normals, low damage, a constant need for meter to be a threat, bad mobility, and a much harder time getting in. He has to MB to be -8? What the hell? Even characters that didn't need nerfs got nerfed, like Green fucking Arrow.

Only buff I saw for low tier characters was Joker's trait (and slightly bigger hitbox for walking corpse, which does nothing. The move already had range to the point that people would warp into his hands), which still doesn't fix his fundamental gameplay problems. Though I won't lie, it's a start. Why can't they just buff low-tier characters instead of handing out nerfs left and right? Unnecessary ones at that.

NRS, you truly are the masters of fighting game balance

Community is full of scrubs > NRS listens to community > Game becomes scrubby > Community attracts more scrubs

It's a vicious cycle. We're lucky Japanese games aren't balanced by American opinions.

Is Grundy top tier yet?

(NRS have never really got it's balancing down. Due to the fact they actually listen to butthurt scrubs on TYM)

Because the thing is that it isn't just the casuals that are complaining, their communities "good" players are complaining as well.

Too bad that she looks fugly (like almost every fucking female that NRS does :vbang:)

Except for black canary, but she won't make into into the game :vbang:

Here's hoping powegirl will look good :v:

Almost forgot: have Green Lantern and Aquaman been nerfed yet? Seriously, fuck those bastards.

Aquaman's anti-air, oh god his anti-air. That thing is incredibly ridiculous. Everyone will get a buff to their D2 next patch so have fun never jumping towards the guy. He and GL were for the most part untouched.

Aquaman's anti-air, oh god his anti-air. That thing is incredibly ridiculous. Everyone will get a buff to their D2 next patch so have fun never jumping towards the guy. He and GL were for the most part untouched.

Which is a good thing. I hate how jumping is free unless your playing Grundy, Aquaman, and a few others. I love playing people that like jumping and got away with it so much, in other matches, to the extent that once you start anti-airing them consistently, they don't know what to do. Godbless the characters with godlike anti-airs.

Almost forgot: have Green Lantern and Aquaman been nerfed yet? Seriously, fuck those bastards.

Green lantern is fine, and he's still the same. This was a while back, but Aquaman's lowscoop is -20ish on block.

what's really crazy is that they said they improved all Down+2's. ALL OF THEM. HOW? How can Aquaman get a better D2? I'm glad Deathstroke is finally getting one, but how to the great ones get better? WALLBOUNCE?

IMO that doesn't fix the problem. The biggest issue for most D2's is that some characters have ridiculous hitboxes on their jumpins with invincibility below the knees, and most D2's leave your head vulnerable. Startup was never the issue, at least not for the characters I know.