Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

destruction_adv

ACR Changes

Is there a more comprehensive guide to enkasu than the thread here and on the wiki? Specifically enkasu setups on all the characters? Most of the enkasu guide in the Johnny thread seems incomplete.

What specifically did you want to know about? The wiki covers things pretty well, and you can probably figure the rest out for yourself if you use that hitbox viewer.

It's all about being deep enough to only get the first hit to connect, being low enough to only let the first hit to connect before you land, having enough momentum (after an airdash or dashjump) to set it up, or some combination of the above.

- f.S - recovery 25F -> 21F

- H - GB- 6 -> 3 (origins of data unknown, mook has no GB- info)

- 6K - CH wallstick untechable 78F -> 90F

- D - start-up 28F -> 30F

- j.P - start-up 7F -> 6F

- throw - FRC point added 36-39F, if FRC isn't used opponent is open to be hit 15F ->18F (untechable 40F -> 43F)

- Mist stance cancel - 1F faster, so fastest possible Mist Stance Cancels per level are LV1: 11(8F+3F); LV2: 8(5F+3F); LV3: 6(3F+3F)

- Mist Finer: Upper Lv 1 (236P) - now prorates 70%, untechable 36F -> 39F

- Mist Finer: Upper Lv 2 (236P) - untechable 55F -> 70F

- Mist Finer: Upper Lv 3 (236P) - hold 4/6 to move back/forwards during the move

- Mist Finer: Middle Lv 1 (236K) - untechable 25F -> 39F

- Mist Finer: Middle Lv 2 (236K) - recovery 26F -> 23F

- Mist Finer: Middle Lv 3 (236K) - float -> stagger (55F max), FRC point added - all start-up and active frames, hold 4/6 to move back/forwards during the move

- Mist Finer: Lower Lv 1 (236S) - prorate 85% -> 70%, vacuums

- Mist Finer: Lower Lv 2 (236S) - untechable 42F -> 50F

- Mist Finer: Lower Lv 3 (236S) - hold 4/6 to move back/forwards during the move

- Bacchus Sigh (214P) - FRC point 41-46F -> 36-41F

- Ensenga (j.41236H) - 2nd hit untechable time 30F

- Divine Blade Transport (623S) - strike invincible 5~17F , performing FRC or Divine Blade removes invincibility, airborne from frame 8 -> 5, recovery 37 -> 35, FRC point 11-13F -> 8-10F, Divine Blade input 9-31F -> 6-34F, auto jump install, different trajectory - shorter and higher

- Divine Blade (DB Transport -> S) - start-up 8+7 -> 5+7, recovery 14F landing -> 7F landing, now prorates 80%, ground bounces opponent on CH (untehcable for 30F)

- Air Divine Blade (j.236S) - floats opponent on ground hit (untechable for 20F), ground bounces opponent on CH (untehcable for 30F), now prorates 80%

- Air Killer Joker (j.214S) - now prorates 90%, untechable 31F -> 30F

- Mist Stance Jackhoud (MF Stance -> 214D) - stagger 52F -> 56F

- Mist Stance Step Jackhoud (MF Stance Dash -> 214D) - stagger 65F -> 68F

- Return Jack (Jackhound -> 236D) - invincibility 13-15F -> 7-15F,

- IK - start-up 13+15 -> 7+10, SD -6 -> +4

- Glitter Is Gold (Upwards) (214H) - new move, 10 damage, 3 lvl, block all, 5F start-up, 65F active, 20F recovery, +4 SD, hitstop 6F, increases Mist Finer by 1 level on hit, consumes 1 Coin

- Yunchang iaido (j.236236H) - new OD, like EX Johnny, damage 50x2, lvl 5, block HA, cancel R, start-up 5+3, active 3F, recovery 24F, initial prorate 90%, fully invinicible 1~9F, throw invinicible 10F, floats opponent on hit (1st hit untechable for 40F, 2nd hit for 30F)

-----1.10 patch notes

- Yunchang iaido (j.236236H) - Bigger horizontal hitbox

~~~~~~ J wiki

- K - increased range

- f.S - increased hitbox vertically at the tip, decreased hitbox vertically close to Johnny

- 3H - GB+ 20+20 -> 10+10

- j.K - increased range backwards

- new gatlings - 2K -> 3H, f.S -> 3H, 3H -> H, 3H -> 6H

- mist finers - hitbox at the tip narrowed

- lower MF lvl 1 - float

- killer joker - lower hitbox reduced

----

done by frame data comparison and j wiki info. Changes labeled as "Jwiki" could not be confirmed by DL ACR frame data. Also some of wiki changes had "?" in them and were quite hard to understand (f.S hitbox changes, MF hitbox changes, KJ hitbox change)

Thanks for the exhaustive list, too famous Russian Beaver always wearing awesome t-shirts (^_^)b

I learned new valuable stuff not mentioned anywhere else such as the new GB- on 5H, Mist Finers being thinner and 5K hitting farther.

Quick note if I may, Return Jack is now supposed to be unburstable, displaying the "red cross" on the burst icon. "The opponent can no longer burst during the super flash of the Jack Hound followup". Haven't confirmed it or not for 1.10

Back in the first loketests, they also did mention the various Jackhounds having more stagger time (respectively 0, 4 and 10 more frames for normal, Mist Stance Jack and Step Jack) but on the other hand they all had 10 more frames of recovery. Not sure if they removed the additional recovery for v1.10 or not, seeing they changed the stagger time in your list.

Another noteworthy change, Johnny's dashes are supposed to be faster.

Any word of Jackhound's recovery or float effect changing? It may just be me, but they both seem to have increased.

- Air Divine Blade (j.236S) - floats opponent on ground hit (untechable for 20F)

Pretty sure this is wrong. Every j.DB hit i've seen that wasn't a counter hit, some of which were grounded hits i'm pretty sure, have been a straight knockdown like in AC. I've only seen ground bounces on counter hit.

Air DB floats on ground CH. It's an extremely short float, though. I was able to do:

CH DB > FRC > land > 5K/c.S > jP > jK > jS > dj jK > jS > Ensenga.

Does not float raw.

---

Unrelated to that, unless the entire cast has gotten a damage buff, Johnny himself has gotten a noticeable buff.

Johnny can't double jump after a super jump, but can air dash. He can also air dash after 2 jumps during a Dust. (not sure if the latter is relevant though)

New coin doesn't knockdown in air, it acts just like a regular hit.

High coin is obviously timed so that is it meaty off of 2D.

- Mist Finer: Lower Lv 1 (236S) - prorate 85% -> 70%, vacuums

New info after DL wiki was updated

Here's what the japanese ACR wiki has on his dash

http://wiki.livedoor.jp/ggxx_matome/d/ACR%a1%a1%a5%b8%a5%e7%a5%cb%a1%bc%a1%a1%b4%f0%cb%dc%a5%c7%a1%bc%a5%bf

※全体22F1~14F足元無敵、1~10F空中判定(ジャンプの予備モーション中も空中判定)

2F以降JC可能、13F以降攻撃、FD、スラバでキャンセル可能

16F以降通常投げでキャンセル可能

※各技の詳細なフレームデータは、ムック発売元へ考慮し載せません

The numbers line up with their AC wiki, and it has some mention of the mook.

Here's their AC wiki

http://wiki.livedoor.jp/ggxx_matome/d/%a5%a2%a5%af%a5%bb%a5%f3%a5%c8%a5%b3%a5%a2%a1%a1%a5%b8%a5%e7%a5%cb%a1%bc%a1%a1%b4%f0%cb%dc%a5%c7%a1%bc%a5%bf

※全体22F1~14F足元無敵、1~10F空中判定(ジャンプの予備モーション中も空中判定)

2F以降JC可能、13F以降攻撃、FD、スラバでキャンセル可能

16F以降通常投げでキャンセル可能

All I've noticed is like what frcflying said, further dash.

I tried testing for any faster recovery of sorts. Training mode's playback memory is retained while switching between AC and ACR.

The test I did was, in ACR: CH 5H>Lv1MC, Dash, f.S on standing Potemkin. This is all 1f timing. When you switch over to AC and try to playback the memory, it should fail, due to the slower MC.

In AC, set dummy to crouch, to compenstate for the 1f slower MC. It should work like in ACR, all 1f timing.

Back to ACR, keep dummy set to crouch. Now do CH 5H>Lv1MC, Dash, 2S.

2S is just 1f slower than f.S; and this is feeling pretty 1f linky. So I'm just going to stop here and call it done. The changes notes must of been a wonky translation? Next question is: Does a dash jump cover more ground?

I was skeptical of forward dash being faster, myself. I definitely noticed it covers more ground now, but I could never tell if it was faster or not.

Does a dash jump cover more ground?

It sure seems like it. At least with what I've seen with dash IAD (like for corner mid MF Enkasu), it seems to move you a bit further than in AC.

Did a TK Unchou real low against my bud and pretty sure it glitched out. The first part hit and I believe before JO landed to the ground, I didnt actually land and the move stopped, I was stuck and got punished lol....trying to remember but it was something along those lines. Haven't seen this in any match vids and I've seen some players like kabegiwaのDC TK the unchou very low and it hit normally...wtf?

so is there a fully updated change list yet? i saw the one a few pages back but it seems like not everything on there had been 100% confirmed and no mention his dash being changed.

nope, your goal should be to defeat your opponent, he does that by controlling space and wants the opponent to be around 5k and 5s range, cause of a lack of defensive options and no dp reversal. mist finer level and enkasu are more for combos and set up/oki, respectively