Sign in to follow this  
SIne

I-no san's Accent Core Plus R changes

GGAC+R_Header_General_Discussion.png

~I-no changes and General Discussion~

UPDATE: http://pastebin.com/wvvpK7Bq Ty 9TNine

Enjoy! <3 Honnou

lets talk about how people are going to complain about i-no being broken lolol....

copypasta:

- FB Note (214D): New FB, FRC possible right after startup, sends 2 notes (one up, one across).

- Can now airdash twice.

- Horizontal Chemical Love causes wall bounce.

-H-dive apparently has less recovery

now, If these changes are kept by the final version I-no might be able to do dash cancel combos in the corner, not to mention full screen vcl frc air dash loops. In the corner, the possibilities should be endless hcl frc then dash into loops. Granted all these changes are kept (at least the double air and two notes for oki)

I-no will be soooo fun :yaaay::yaaay:

Edited by Honnou

Double Airdash will be sweet. Can just imagine the P-Dive loops.

Won't know how useful the FB note is until I see it in action.

lol we're talking an "accidental" 50% tension on wake up for FRCing a note out of habit.

Wallbounce on HCL is serious cause for concern. :/ May prevent or limit CL loops.

Edited by Pestilence

well she can still do regular note frc for lockdown so you dont have to frc the force break for oki

i think two airdashes will provide her more mix up options, but that is given that they are under a decent lockdown like millia or dizzy, but i don't see that happening with i-no

VCL FRC mixups maybe? I mostly agree that it's gonna add a ton of combo and general mobility options (think double airdash -> FB Dive cancel! -> double airdash) but less of mixup options. Airdash over KD opponent, immediate airdash back, ambiguous dive?

I'm curious about the wallbounce change. I remember there was one loc test where I-No had j.H wallbounce, which they clearly removed eventually; just wondering what they could be going for here.

FB note is best as a full screen get in for free option. And with the new changes to HCL her corner combos have become easier as in #Reload corner loops. HCL comboed off of ground normals other than 6p > 5h will wall bounce and still net you knockdown. I will test some more at the 2nd loketest. Double airdash gives her superior mobility and mixup off a lvl 5 note, and essentially gives an triple dash coming out over hover. Also super useful as a great DP/reversal bait for free punish. All in all she felt really refreshing and new, sort of like the change from #Reload to Slash.

Do you think stuff > HCL > 5HS > j.S > j.HS > HCL > Falling j.HS > stuff would work with the new wallbounce?

And how FRC heavy did you think she felt with the new HCL changes? Were they still essential to combos, did you think?

I'm very interested in the new changes, even though they were so few, they're still so big.

corner perhaps. I think with the airdash change off a 6p corner she can possibly get HCL > P dive airdash x2 loops meterless. the damage on that would be rediculous. frc looks like it will be more essential for midscreen combos, basically the same as vanilla AC.

This is gonna be #1 priority for me come next loketest.

Did you think the HCL corner wallbounce knockdown leaves enough time or space for left/right mixups?

Thanks for the impressions, mynus.

Did you think the HCL corner wallbounce knockdown leaves enough time or space for left/right mixups?

Thanks for the impressions, mynus.

they dont bounce out of the corner. maybe with a special set-up we will see.

So far there are no known changes to vcl. As far as I know it is still a lv.3 move but I did not test it to confirm and noone else has said otherwise. Also forgot to test if note or CL built guardbar again...smh. Def on the to do list for next loketest.

First post on here in a long time...

I'm sure it would be noticed by now if it had been, but I'm curious if anything about far Slash has changed. I thought it's AC implementation was kinda weaksauce. It worked for super-spammy corner stuff, but that's dumb and not too practical, plus it removed an option for Sol combos.

And I agree that looking for VCL changes are important. I don't think they'd give her Lvl. 5 back, but that would be incredible. HCL's current changes I'll need to see. Double airdash is going to be RIDICULOUS. Can't believe they did that, although at the same time in many ways I feel she should have had it already :D

I don't think they'll make projectiles build guard bar again... or not much if they do.

Seconding being curious about f. slash getting any changes. Also Mynus could you see if 6HS changed in any way? Thank you

I-no:

*No word if previous changes to Horizontal Chemical Love wall bouncing are still present. (I will update at loketest)*

System Changes:

• Tension gain from dash up from 30 -> 35
    • Can now Air-dash twice (Ground dash -> airdash -> airdash possible)
      • Airdash length increased from 18 -> 21 frames (possibly more time to do fast-fall CL?)

Normals:

6P
        • now force prorates 90% (not cool)

5S
          • hitbox extended horizontally

f.S
            • recovery down 6f -> 1f O_o (spam!!!)
              • forced prorate down 50 -> 60%

2S
                • moves her forward more
                  • recovery down 23f -> 17f

5HS
                    • hitbox extended vertically (no more special Sol/HOS combos?)

6HS
                      • now a 2hit move again! first hit active on frame 7

Specials:

Kyougen (Dive):
                        • K version untech time increased 17f -> 30f almost double (guaranteed knockdown pretty much)
                          • S version 80% proration added

• HS version movement faster; can pass thru opponent; dmg up 20x3 -> 25x3

Chemical Love:

[*] hitbox around Ino's body larger now (lol sick)

[*]Air K Chemical Love complete move duration now 42 frames?! 30f -> 42f

[*]Air S version now 40 frames; 35f -> 40f?

Stroke The Big Tree:

[*]General hitbox smaller

[*]S version now staggers, HS version now floats (reverse from AC)

[*]HS version 2nd frc point now after hit

[*]prorate 90%

[*]jump cancellable on hit (o_O lolz)

Force Breaks:

[*]FB dive...6-9f invul (YES!)

[*]force prorate 90%

[*]can stop movement mid move with P,K,S,HS cancel

[*]dmg up 14x5 -> 20x5

Notables:

1) Increase in 5HS hitbox seems to be addressed to Sol/HOS. Would finally be great to be able to combo them regularly.

2) c.S increased hitbox is interesting, hopefully the distance where you get a f.S by accident when you wanted a c.S will change. Would be simple if they just made f.S -> 6S or something.

3) Change to 6HS looks crazy! 7 frames startup lol! back to #Reload days on this.

4) f.S spam is going to be unreal with only 1f recovery! What are they thinking? As long as counterhit fishing with this is hitconfirmable into something decent this is going to be annoying as hell for other chars and really almost impossible to punish. Corner harassment is going to keep ppl from trying to mash out her dash in attempts.

5) 6P prorate was unnecessary I think. But it is one of the strongest 6P's in the game but unless your Chipp or Moroha ABA you shouldnt be jumping in at I-no anyways so I dunno about this one....

I-no:

*No word if previous changes to Horizontal Chemical Love wall bouncing are still present. (I will update at loketest)*

System Changes:

• Tension gain from dash up from 30 -> 35
    • Can now Air-dash twice (Ground dash -> airdash -> airdash possible)
      • Airdash length increased from 18 -> 21 frames (possibly more time to do fast-fall CL?)

Normals:

6P
        • now force prorates 90% (not cool)

5S
          • hitbox extended horizontally

f.S
            • recovery down 6f -> 1f O_o (spam!!!)
              • forced prorate down 50 -> 60%

2S
                • moves her forward more
                  • recovery down 23f -> 17f

5HS
                    • hitbox extended vertically (no more special Sol/HOS combos?)

6HS
                      • now a 2hit move again! first hit active on frame 7

Specials:

Kyougen (Dive):
                        • K version untech time increased 17f -> 30f almost double (guaranteed knockdown pretty much)
                          • S version 80% proration added

• HS version movement faster; can pass thru opponent; dmg up 20x3 -> 25x3

Chemical Love:

[*] hitbox around Ino's body larger now (lol sick)

[*]Air K Chemical Love complete move duration now 42 frames?! 30f -> 42f

[*]Air S version now 40 frames; 35f -> 40f?

Stroke The Big Tree:

[*]General hitbox smaller

[*]S version now staggers, HS version now floats (reverse from AC)

[*]HS version 2nd frc point now after hit

[*]prorate 90%

[*]jump cancellable on hit (o_O lolz)

Force Breaks:

[*]FB dive...6-9f invul (YES!)

[*]force prorate 90%

[*]can stop movement mid move with P,K,S,HS cancel

[*]dmg up 14x5 -> 20x5

Thanks so much for the translation, I'll keep my eye out for other new info, but seeing as how you're in J-land, you'll most likely beat me to the bunch

That's 6P force prorate though, which means it's also going to decrease her regular combo damage. Curious, would it apply on top of existing proration? Since j.K prorates 90% I think and 2K prorates 75%, will 6P prorate an additional 90% within that combo?

I was wondering the exact same thing. I double/triple checked the PDF and it did in fact say force prorate. Like she has no non prorated combo routes now that S dive prorates 80% now. Though hopefully they just want to test her damage output. Something they changed had to have made them think that "She is doing too much raw dmg" cause it gets raped EVERY new game.

I was wondering the exact same thing. I double/triple checked the PDF and it did in fact say force prorate. Like she has no non prorated combo routes now that S dive prorates 80% now. Though hopefully they just want to test her damage output. Something they changed had to have made them think that "She is doing too much raw dmg" cause it gets raped EVERY new game.

That 6P & STBT proration really worries me. I guess we might be seeing a lot of j.s 2s hcl combos to get big damage now.

2nd loketest I-no Impressions:

General - I-no's movement is so rediculous now it feels so good to fly around the screen even more.

Dashes - increased airdash time means more time to do fast-fall VCL. Pretty nice change.

c.S - Didnt really notice much of a difference here.

5HS - Hitbox is really alot bigger. AA'd someone with it from far away by accident lol. I never got to fight a Sol/Hos to test 6P -> 5HS on them.

6HS - ....I knew I forgot something lol. Will try to run this back tomorrow.

j.D - with double airdash change, can now hoverdash, j.D, JC, iad j.K, j.S, VCL,...ect. Midscreen. Same for 5D.

STBT - BIGGEST change. HS ver causing launch and JC'able is too good. HS STBT, JC j.H works in corner no frc needed. JC'able on hit or block. (STBT, TK HCL, frc, iad/2S ect.) blockstring is pretty good. Especially since they have to block low. Midscreen HS STBT, iad j.k, ect. works.

Kyougen - corner double P dive -> iad combos work w/o relaunch. Did 50% + dmg off of cS without touching the ground lol.

FB Kyougen - makes her movement even better! Corner: ..., FB kyougen, cancel, iad fast-fall VCL works in corner.

* I was doing alot of accidental high-damage this loketest. So many new combo routes/starters and movement options = better opportunity to do high dmg. More freestyle than ever before.

STBT - BIGGEST change. HS ver causing launch and JC'able is too good. HS STBT, JC j.H works in corner no frc needed. JC'able on hit or block. (STBT, TK HCL, frc, iad/2S ect.) blockstring is pretty good. Especially since they have to block low. Midscreen HS STBT, iad j.k, ect. works.

Can you confirm this? Can she do special cancel on SBTB via jump cancel?

I saw I-no on stream doing SBTB HS into SBTB HS (or S) and then combo.

Sign in to follow this