Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC

[P4A] Chie Satonaka - Gameplay Discussion

This thread is solely for gameplay related discussion.

Best Chie: DC

Worst Chie: Colpevole

Chie does some pretty beefy damage, you just need to hit a good starter.

I wonder if she has the highest damage output in the game. Some of her combos are pretty nasty.

I dunno about that, right now Naoto is pulling off combos that do more damage than Chie did with 5B Fatal (Except Naoto's requires 150 meter and a Reversal Super starter).

Though it's still too early to say for sure, I personally can't wait to see how much damage Chie can pump out after some lab time.

That loop Naoto has is pretty deadly. I haven't seen it used much in her videos, but Chie's charge seems like it could make her damage potential pretty insane. But then again, I guess you could say the same with Yukiko and her Fire Boost stack to 10 lol.

I don't think we've seen the real potential of Chie's charge yet. I'm just waiting for some sick shit off of silly starters like Fatal Charged Dragon Kick.

I don't think we've seen the real potential of Chie's charge yet. I'm just waiting for some sick shit off of silly starters like Fatal Charged Dragon Kick.

Fatal Charged Dragon Kick is Luna's new Revolver Blast. :kitty:

Fatal Charged Dragon Kick is Luna's new Revolver Blast. :kitty:

Possibly, if it turns out to be a high damaging starter, then hell yeah I'll look for crazy dumb combos off of it.

And the shenanigans of Agneyastra will surely lead a lot of salt. The things Chie will do to you in a corner in a room of fireballs.

Man I been doing TK Revolver Blast since CT, when did everyone else start biting that?

Anway I'm just hoping Chie doesn't end up with some of the same problems that Noel has. For example, Chie/Mitsuru does not look like a fun matchup. At least she gets decent damage and good oki midscreen.

I wish she moved as fast as Yosuke~

rushdown, high damage, knot knees

plus noel kinda looks like her

Yeah,they're nothing alike.... as for speed, Agneyastra can make for safe approach. Job with Chie is to get in and stay in.Not too hard with the tools she has.

Shitty backdash aside she's probably the closest to Noel in this game movement wise, from what I can tell anyway. Anyone who's been playing Noel for a long time can probably see this.

Also knot knees ftw

You've obviously never played CT Noel...

But yeah Tomoe spin is 2D, forces block on on wake up, great for oki though I'm sure you've already seen this many times. Seems like combo enders in the air are j.8dd.

You might want to note what's for oki and what's for damage in the combo thread

You're going to be getting a lot of oki chara players in here, and they'll prolly want to know at a glance

Indeed, I will make note.

Actually I think we'll get more RTSD players than oki players. She is definitely an RTSD character, the oki is just a plus~

IMO Galileo can barely make it to the top 5 of Chie players. That being said thedore and penetration are way better to watch and they appear more often so you can actually see how match ups are generally suppose to be played.

Got the game early, post up anything you guys want me to check out.

For reals, I don't want him getting banned. That'd be sad.

Can you tell us how difficult her exec feels to you (I'm assuming not very, but still) and confirm that j.A hits high?