Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chazmobile

[P4A] Yosuke Combo Thread

Good luck, i've only finished the combo twice... :/

lol thats why i said 40%. i know even that is pushing it A TON! lol but its a nice goal. also realized this yesterday but unlike BB the game doesnt say when its a counter or fatal is just shows up. not a problem just something i noticed

Good luck, i've only finished the combo twice... :/

Use 2b instead of 2c for the reps makes it much much easier only losin 200ish dmg. Actually the fatal I go for near corner and that loops not bad when u get used to it. The max dmg version is just begging u to fuck up the j.2c at some point.

For that air throw omc combo, take out the first A and end ur jump string with 2b before throwing knives and u have the basic "go into this if they're in the air" combo

Use 2b instead of 2c for the reps makes it much much easier only losin 200ish dmg. Actually the fatal I go for near corner and that loops not bad when u get used to it. The max dmg version is just begging u to fuck up the j.2c at some point.

For that air throw omc combo, take out the first A and end ur jump string with 2b before throwing knives and u have the basic "go into this if they're in the air" combo

Ugh, 6.4k though... SOOO NICE :V. Though do you also not gain as much meter when using 2B over 2C? Either way 2C variant is hella hard and you can get sad with j.2Cs :(

nvm just found a piss easy way of doing it...

use j.1C near the ground to buffer in a 2C the first frame you land. Bam easy combo now

Against Yukiko, Chie, Kanji, Akihiko, Labrys, Shabrys, Mitsuru and Aigis, you gotta delay the first 5C in the combo

So Liz, Naoto, Yu, Yosuke, and Kuma have lower air hitboxes. Don't need to delay the first 5C on them on any OTG 2A 2C 5C combo

I screwed up the combo on netplay on the third rep and got a CH j.2C and I continued that into 2C > 236B > etc etc.

American resets!

That's good to know about the 2B though, I'll have to take it to the lab to see how much easier the combo becomes.

I screwed up the combo on netplay on the third rep and got a CH j.2C and I continued that into 2C > 236B > etc etc.

American resets!

That's good to know about the 2B though, I'll have to take it to the lab to see how much easier the combo becomes.

Don't bother with the 2B version. 1C version the best

2B version requires extra timing on the 5C so it kind of defeats the purpose of making the combo easier.

The 1C is easy enough to land I think.

I'm getting it pretty consistent now 75% currently.

So my current corner AOA and 2C FC combos are

AOA 15 hits D followup delay 2B 236B j.2C 2A 2C delay 5C 5AAA j.236B~A j.236236C. 4537 damage, 56 meter gain prior to super.

FC 2C 236B j.2C 2A (2C 5C IAD j.C) x3 2C 5C 5AAA j.236B~A j.236236C. 6486 damage, 64 meter gain prior to super.

if you want tentarafoo oki, use one less j.C in the combo and go into 236C (4748 damage, 33 meter gain, confuse oki)

How to fatal counter combo Mitsuru. She keeps dropping.

midscreen or corner? Where is it dropping? What combo are you doing?

Please give information...

Hey guys saw a video on YouTube (sorry no link I'm on phone) of a different way to do challenge 30 which starts you in the corner but has no air dash so it may be easier for those who can't air dash right. *Sorry if I write it kinda weird:

2Cfc>236B>air2C>OMB>air2C>2A>2C>5C>236A+B>air2C>2A>2C>236A+B>air2C>2A>2C>5C>5Ax3>air236A~A>236236C

I found the video on Mrkusanagi55 didn't have a lot of views so I don't know how many people know about this or if he stole it from someone else... Well either way here you go!

corner 2C 236B j.2C 2A 2C 5C(whiffs)

Also, I got the midscreen moonsault into mirage slash finally, it still seems harder on mitsuru than every other character.

Yes, it's to do with her hurtbox; it's concentrated on her upper body. Just add more delay to the moonsault for her.

You need to delay 5C more too so that she falls more for the same reason.

Actually, it's more to do with her animation and hitboxes. A lot of characters when they're getting hit in the air have this thing where while they're going up their air hitboxes are higher than others (well most of the cast does) But delaying the 2C 5C works on the entire cast, so just practice that.

corner to corner carry:

fc 2c, 236b, j2c, 2a, 2c, (delay) 5c, 236ab, 2c, 2a, 2c, (delay) 5c, 236b, 236c, optional garudyne. around 5660 damage and can be done as long as you have over 56 meter.

didn't know if anybody has been doing this one, so if not here you go!

You can do FC 2C>236B>j.236A~A>j.2C>2A>(2C>5C>IAD j.C)x2>2C>5C>5AAA>j.236B~A>j.236236C if your back is to the corner for 6.2k. 62 meter gained before super

How to fatal counter combo Mitsuru. She keeps dropping.

Just do the universal FC combo on her, it works on every character. These freakin online Mituru's are so DP happy you'll be glad to hit a full FC combo and not drop it when you can against her.

FC 2c -> 236b -> j.2c -> 2a -> 2b -> 2c -> JC j.b -> j.2b -> JC j.b -> j.2b -> j.236a~a -> 236a~a -> 236c -> super

Just do the universal FC combo on her, it works on every character. These freakin online Mituru's are so DP happy you'll be glad to hit a full FC combo and not drop it when you can against her.

FC 2c -> 236b -> j.2c -> 2a -> 2b -> 2c -> JC j.b -> j.2b -> JC j.b -> j.2b -> j.236a~a -> 236a~a -> 236c -> super

The high damage FC combos ARE universal you know... the 5.1k meterless, and the 6.4k corner IAD loop.

Maybe he means not having to change timing for some parts of the combo?

You do have to delay certain hits to make it work against certain characters.

Yeah, that's probably more or less that he means, the combo he listed is what I'm currently doing as my main FC combo since I have shit execution, and IADs mid combo is a great way for me to drop a combo completely when I'd only get a couple hundred extra for it. :(

While I'm here, I have a question... Are there any particularly good ways to include an OMB in a FC 2C combo, or perhaps even just out of a regular hitconfirm? I feel like in the Kanji matchup especially, that finding a place to add OMB to squeeze out some more damage would help a lot, especially considering there are generally not very many places to burst in that matchup anyway.

When you land a j.2C or crescent slash > j.2C, that's an excellent time to add OMB to add a meaty chunk of damage.

You get a nice chunk of damage off OMB off a air grab as well. All those will add a good 2k+ damage or so without meter use and obvious more with.

Moonsault -> j.2C -> OMB -> 2C -> 236B -> Moonsault + Kunai ender does 4095. Super ender does 4932. You can replace OMB -> 2C with Sukukaja -> 5C for similar damage.