Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HexaNoid

[P4A] Aigis Combo Thread

Wow i wish i saw that video sooner looks so cool =(

Just do j214D almost immediately right after you see SB Megido connect; Aigis recovers and is free to move pretty much right away after the first hit of SB Megido and there isn't any side switching.

Im not sure about the corner only part, It looks like it could be done mid screen but a lot harder because the jC(2) > 236C > 214A > 236C part at the end seems like it would work only at a particular height

Wow i wish i saw that video sooner looks so cool =(

Just do j214D almost immediately right after you see SB Megido connect; Aigis recovers and is free to move pretty much right away after the first hit of SB Megido and there isn't any side switching.

Im not sure about the corner only part, It looks like it could be done mid screen but a lot harder because the jC(2) > 236C > 214A > 236C part at the end seems like it would work only at a particular height

now question is if its only on counter hit

definitely not "bnb" material.

do enlighten me though, how do you get more meterless damage midscreen than that?

additionally, has anybody found the elusive triple megido from j.C(1)? still sorta stumped on that one, even with OMB

also, on the topic of OMB, here's some stuff I blatantly stole from jp bbs:

〆=236CD>214A/B>236C>214A/B>236C>Bokosuka>214214C

・2AB>JAJB>2B>OMB>214A>214214D>JC(2)>〆 8000

・2AB>JAJB>2B>OMB>214214D>JC(2)>〆 7700

・2AB>JAJB>2B>214214D>JC(2)>〆 7100

・2AB>JAJB>2B>B>JC(2)>〆 6100

・JB>AA>OMB>short boost>2B>214214D>JC(2)>〆  6900

・JB>AAB>OMB>short boost>2B>214214D>JC(2)>〆 7000

additionally, has anybody found the elusive triple megido from j.C(1)? still sorta stumped on that one, even with OMB

definitely not "bnb" material.

do enlighten me though, how do you get more meterless damage midscreen than that?

CH j.C->66->5AA->B mode transfer->j.A->EX megido->214A->5B->236C->214A->236D

I can't figure it out when I'm already in origia mode or not on CH...

I can get it semi-consistently in training mode. It's not an easy combo and I'm still working on it.

Hey, I've been working on:

5B 5C IAD j.C land j.A jc j.A(1) j.B j.2B 5A 5A 22B 5C 214D

And I'm having trouble with the 22B -> 5C part of the combo. I've done it but it's such a tough link - does anyone have any suggestions?

Hey, I've been working on:

5B 5C IAD j.C land j.A jc j.A(1) j.B j.2B 5A 5A 22B 5C 214D

And I'm having trouble with the 22B -> 5C part of the combo. I've done it but it's such a tough link - does anyone have any suggestions?

You do mean 22B>j.C(1)>j.236D at the end right? If that's the case make sure you're doing only one hit of 5AA. It's a pretty finicky combo. To be safer, you can do j.A>jc>j.A>j.C(1)>j.236D at the end to make it easier. Damage is about equal.

You do mean 22B>j.C(1)>j.236D at the end right? If that's the case make sure you're doing only one hit of 5AA. It's a pretty finicky combo. To be safer, you can do j.A>jc>j.A>j.C(1)>j.236D at the end to make it easier. Damage is about equal.
Yeah, that's what I meant, haha. :I: Cool, that does seem easier! Thank you.

Hi everyone,

Two things:

1. I think the combos in this video should be included,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5lbFzS17gs&list=WLE651A1052FBD1166

even though for them to work you need to land in a precise place in the stage and the timing is strict, they kind of worth it. Specially because I only know another combo that involves Pandora missiles and it uses way too much meter and SP for its damage.

2. Is there an alternative combo for challenge 26? I mean another combo that uses the Gen Radical Cannon. It seems really impractical, specially because I can't seem to connect 5AA > 214AB.

Here are the commands for that challenge by the way (in corner):

5C > IAD > j.5B > j.5A > 5AA(3) > 214AB > sj.5C > 236AB.

EDIT: So far, I have only been able to make the first combo on the video work with Yu, Yukiko, Kanji and Aigis... Everyone else fall shortly after one or two Pandora missiles...