Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Connection kept dropping but good games to everyone in the Junes lobby and to like, 4-5 people trying to IK me lol. I need a sub ;_;

The IK epidemic continues. I'm getting tired of CH'ing Adachi's.

Good games to Junes! Specials shout-outs to iThatGuy, who had some sick punishes I've never seen before, and swiffles, for reminding me that I'll always commit suicide against Yukiko. Sorry to anyone who saw me mash AoA; those ... were very sad input errors. The rust is real.

Now to get my light blue square back....

Connection kept dropping but good games to everyone in the Junes lobby and to like, 4-5 people trying to IK me lol. I need a sub ;_;

I really like Margaret's IK. I only landed it twice for the entire game. Wanted to see if I could catch you mashing on the ground but alas its definitely turtle slow for that.

GGs.

Also GGs to TimelessAct.

The IK epidemic continues.

wait a sec.....this is a thing? Is there a IK challenge going on? If so, I want in lol. Good games to TheHitmarkersPro. Dropping Labrys...again lol.

wait a sec.....this is a thing? Is there a IK challenge going on? If so, I want in lol. Good games to TheHitmarkersPro. Dropping Labrys...again lol.

Try Margaret. She's not too hard to learn.

Can she poke well? I like characters that has good pokes. I'll give her a shot anyway. Thanks for the suggestion.

she has good everything essentially

GGs to Karzeon- good 3 bar connection but I'm pretty far below your level.

wowsuchdoge- nice Junpei

FuegoNasty- New solid rival w/a 3 bar connection.  Not sure if he's on this forum.

Everyone else in Junes & player room matches.  Inside the TV seems pretty quiet, but I can uderstand why.

Improved my Kanji thanks to combos & vids posted here, training & good matches.  Still slowly improving Ted & Lab as well.

The wait's on for Fri.  If anyone's w.coast US especially, feel free to add me, send an invite, etc.

GGs to aceattorney. I made some rather stupid choices in those matches because I didn't know the matchup well. GGs to others.

That aceattorney guy is a massive salt scrub, I beat him in a few random matches in lobbies and he started sending me really ragey mails about how OP Ken is and how I only win cause I crutch on an OP easymode character etc.

He plays Mitsuru btw lol.

I think he is easy mode...like even the worst Ken players, force me to block for like 5 seconds or more and I have to wait for them to screw up (do AoA or mistime a jump or something) for me to get out.

Been trying to improve my blockstrings and my neutral game but while I do it I have been screwing up a lot.

GG´s to the people I fought yesterday (special mentions to blaise_12 and ywaffley1)

Also, I am finally training more serious with a sub, this time is Akihiko lol. He is fun though I will have problems trying to learn his neutral due to his lack of range (this is because in every fighting game I play characters with fast normals and good range lol). In the future I think I will be learning Yukari, Margareth and Ken maybe (Ken because I want to be annoying too)

Wow, it's been too long netplay. GGs to:

LNDEMON(Aki and Teddie, two matchups I still have not learned, might never learn them)

TheGamerNinja1(Yosuke the living mix-up, just have to reach him, and BOOM)

Angels-Prodigy(After our match, I heard police sirens outside my house, more people should

use mics)

ChiefBlaze117(I started using gunshot against Mitsuru when I visibly see her NOT down backing)

Stickfiguuure(When Aki people don't rush me down I get too confident)

ShiroLycoris(You gave me Rise homework...)

aceofplanes(Appartently, I play better when I have to #2, next I try playing drunk...never

HellDonger(I just remember dying to a Kanji DP once and questioning many things...)

KaalRyo_Zidane98(first online matches after ALMOST a week, and your could tell. Still cannot take

the character switch well.)

Not sure why I took a week off, but I going to try actually PLAY more, and spectate less.

Also, if someone would enlighten me to the gaps in Rise's pressure, that would help.

Been trying to improve my blockstrings and my neutral game but while I do it I have been screwing up a lot.

BloodOathWolf was making a similar transition (except with shadows) ask him maybe?

That aceattorney guy is a massive salt scrub, I beat him in a few random matches in lobbies and he started sending me really ragey mails about how OP Ken is and how I only win cause I crutch on an OP easymode character etc.

He plays Mitsuru btw lol.

Ken is a pretty annoying char, I hate that MU, but that sounds a bit overboard from him lol

Wouldn't say he's "easymode" but once you've got the hang of moving and controlling koro(who's a pretty smart puppet in terms of ASW games) you've got a ton to work with on offense.

Man I forgot how fun it is to troll noobs in this game. GG to them.

Also GGs to Kazzma5 and another GGs to ywaffley1.

GGs to:

otaku_player, mixedmethods (OKAY BUT THE BULL THOUGH LIKE I'M SERIOUS THOUGH), funcky123, WANT_SOME_EBOLA (yes this username is real lol), DivineShadow777, JormungandrXXI, MangoPowah, Rennikz, gentlmon, and that one Yukiko player who beat me 2:1 before deciding to play a whole bunch of other characters I had way less of a problem beating.

BAD GAMES to:

SkyShotz74k, OdetoEdo, and darkanimator7

Pulled off a 77-hit, 6.2K combo online on Lvl. 0 starter, but on the flipside, I'm starting to see how frustrating fans can be online lol...sorrrrrrry :P 

Good games to Adell414, DivineShadow777, and Shadowteddie. Margaret is fun but....awkward at the same time but that just might be my inexperience with her speaking. I need to play other Margaret players.

Good games to Adell414, DivineShadow777, and Shadowteddie. Margaret is fun but....awkward at the same time but that just might be my inexperience with her speaking. I need to play other Margaret players.

I'm still getting used to her. She grows on you once you get a hang of her neutral and personas.