Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

uuuuggggg I hate Comcast sometimes. Good games to Cyberman65, Arent_We_Clever, and DivineShadow777. Bad games to Comcast. That aside, I REALLY need to start hit confirming with Margaret.

uuuuggggg I hate Comcast sometimes. Good games to Cyberman65, Arent_We_Clever, and DivineShadow777. Bad games to Comcast. That aside, I REALLY need to start hit confirming with Margaret.

Is your connection wired? I've had to use Comcast in the past and I know they suck but I found it to be actually decent when I stopped playing over wireless.

I was wired and my connection was still pretty iffy. It could be the router for all I know.

Is your connection wired? I've had to use Comcast in the past and I know they suck but I found it to be actually decent when I stopped playing over wireless.

I was wired and my connection was still pretty iffy. It could be the router for all I know.

Ah, gotcha. You could try unplugging your router for a bit and let it reset it's stuff. That's all comcast tells you to do when you call and complain anyway, haha.

GG's to the people in NY gamer's room today. Been awhile since I've played online and I'm pretty happy with how patient I am even in laggy matches.

Ah, gotcha. You could try unplugging your router for a bit and let it reset it's stuff. That's all comcast tells you to do when you call and complain anyway, haha.

GG's to the people in NY gamer's room today. Been awhile since I've played online and I'm pretty happy with how patient I am even in laggy matches.

Yeah, I'll try that. Sorry about the connection TheHitmarkersPro. Good games to Glidesu(Yukiko). I really liked how you answered all my questions during the match instead of in the lobby. That was pretty awesome. Margaret's blockstrings and neutral confuses me greatly :s 

GGs to the people who fought my day one Marie. I have much to learn so I'll set her aside for now and continue with my Margaret learning.

Good games to Cookiehours_ for the Margaret matches(Gonna steal some of the combos you did), and for my breaking my net so I couldn't play more matches with P4uplayer's confusing as hell Mitsuru lol. Always forgiven Cookiehours_.

Good games to Cookiehours_ for the Margaret matches(Gonna steal some of the combos you did), and for my breaking my net so I couldn't play more matches with P4uplayer's confusing as hell Mitsuru lol. Always forgiven Cookiehours_.

GGs to you as well. Not sure how my Mitsuru is confusing, I was doing pretty standard stuff. Margaret can't get away with some things against Mitsuru like she can with other characters.

Also GGs to DivineShadow. Your Kanji is really random, which is a good thing. Still can't wrap my head around that wake up cruel attack (considering it worked). Interesting set we played. Though ironically, because of your randomness, you were too predictable. GGs to JR as well. Your Ken is sweet, though I was playing sub-optimally myself. GGs to iThatGuy. Every Minazuki seems the same these days. Your pressure was solid, but I believe you're too used to people mashing vs you. It seems you didn't know what to do when I kept blocking. When I pressured you, your defense consisted of waiting after my second 5AA to do something, so once I picked up on that, I kept getting counter hits and resets. So if you're less predictable during pressure it'll serve you well.

GGs to anyone I missed. I think I might do this whole analysis thing. Might help some people out. Also, sorry I couldn't play you Red_Wolfe. I wasn't feeling well. S/O to Dooby for being a stellar person. I want to play you some more, but our internet isn't the best. Someday! :)

GGs Scrub. Those matches were pretty fun, even though I derped a few things. Also GGs to Clever- I just left because I found myself getting frustrated against Yukari. I now see what I have to do now.

GGs to HitmarkersPro. Yes, I have a bad habit of mashing 2b and dp to victory (or my demise sometimes), and I have to work on that. I panic under pressure sometimes.

Also GGs to DivineShadow. Your Kanji is really random, which is a good thing. Still can't wrap my head around that wake up cruel attack (considering it worked). Interesting set we played. Though ironically, because of your randomness, you were too predictable. 

E-e-eh? I'm going to assume I'm dumb because after reading this eight whole times I still don't get it. My randomness made me predictable? I think that might be a paradox. Oh well gg though beware because next time I'm upping my grab ratio by 20% because it worked once. Also radiojet you better watch out. Next time I see you I want some Margret blood. I don't care about subs or anything I NEED some Margret blood so I can get a handle on that MU. Actually that goes to all Margrets. I'm on a hunt. I see you, your mine so lets have a good match ok. Also any yukari's too. I know your out there Shinsyn I'll find you again one day! I want my revenge!!!

Oh well gg though beware because next time I'm upping my grab ratio by 20% because it worked once.

This is the reason. You did grabs more than most Kanji I've played, which to me is random, however because it's predictable, it's manageable. There were certain other things that I don't want to elaborate upon (since I have a system when I fight Kanji and don't want to give away my secrets).

Oh Okay. I didn't think my grab usage was that over the top but that makes sense. As for you special MU secrets that's fine too. I just wanna play you again because during that whole match I didn't get to use the hanged man corner and that was a technique I didn't even share at the Kanji Conclave the other day. 

GGs to you as well. Not sure how my Mitsuru is confusing, I was doing pretty standard stuff. Margaret can't get away with some things against Mitsuru like she can with other characters.

Also GGs to DivineShadow. Your Kanji is really random, which is a good thing. Still can't wrap my head around that wake up cruel attack (considering it worked). Interesting set we played. Though ironically, because of your randomness, you were too predictable. GGs to JR as well. Your Ken is sweet, though I was playing sub-optimally myself. GGs to iThatGuy. Every Minazuki seems the same these days. Your pressure was solid, but I believe you're too used to people mashing vs you. It seems you didn't know what to do when I kept blocking. When I pressured you, your defense consisted of waiting after my second 5AA to do something, so once I picked up on that, I kept getting counter hits and resets. So if you're less predictable during pressure it'll serve you well.

GGs to anyone I missed. I think I might do this whole analysis thing. Might help some people out. Also, sorry I couldn't play you Red_Wolfe. I wasn't feeling well. S/O to Dooby for being a stellar person. I want to play you some more, but our internet isn't the best. Someday! :)

No worries. I don't know what was going on in that lobby after I got outta my matches with funcky123 (Liz player, GGS to him/her btw) but you guys seemed to be preoccupied lol and then otaku wanted to fight so  :kitty: .

Dooby, your Yukiko seems pretty solid but our connection is really  :sweatdrop:  and I wasn't able to finish either of the two games I played with you before the connection dropped. Oh well. And I don't know what was going on in with you and that guy in the lobby but don't sweat it.

On another note, watching Junpei's 2B break and AA Aki's j.C was probably one of my most humbling moments in this game yet. Good stuff, Guy  :cool: .

Oh and GGs to MegaBluesSP. I thought I figured out the Rise MU but I definitely need to take that back to the drawing board. That laser is killing me.

S/O to Dooby for being a stellar person. I want to play you some more, but our internet isn't the best. Someday! :)

Haha, thanks (shoutouts to you too! you're awesome) and I know  :( I really need to improve my net, because I'm missing out on a lot of potentially great matches...

Dooby, your Yukiko seems pretty solid but our connection is really  :sweatdrop:  and I wasn't able to finish either of the two games I played with you before the connection dropped. Oh well. And I don't know what was going on in with you and that guy in the lobby but don't sweat it.

GGs man. I too wished we could have played an actual full match but my connection just wasn't having it :/ It was fun while it lasted though, trying (horribly) to keep up with your Kanji every round. I'll try to let bygones be bygones as well! :)

For TheOneTrueScrub (Tips for fighting slab)

A lot of her offense has holes that you can disrespect if she doesn't bait you. Basically anything that comes after her 5b is not a true blockstring and can be hit with a dp. This is huge and the main way ou deal with her pressure. If you think they are going to bait then jump out.

I noticed that when you did get counter hit dps you did not do the followup combo. This is vital because it allows you to keep pressure on the opponent and sometimes put your opponent in the corner.

Slabs dp has armor instead of invul. A lot of characters can abuse this by using stagger pressure and reacting to her dp with a dp or super of their own. (Not sure if marge can do this.)

In neutral you mostly only have to worry about jump-ins, Marge can keep slab in check on the ground with many of her moves so the opponent is likely to jump a lot. Just be ready to anti-air.

For your oki, I suggest looking at lord knights matches and copying what he does, it works on slab as well as everyone else.

Against slabs corner oki I suggest using guard cancel roll once they jump in at you. Its a pretty safe way to get out.

Lastly DO NOT PRESS BUTTONS DURING TITANOMACHIA.

Hope this helps

No matter how many times I tell people this, they do. It feels like assisting a suicide.

For TheOneTrueScrub (Tips for fighting slab)

A lot of her offense has holes that you can disrespect if she doesn't bait you. Basically anything that comes after her 5b is not a true blockstring and can be hit with a dp. This is huge and the main way ou deal with her pressure. If you think they are going to bait then jump out.

I noticed that when you did get counter hit dps you did not do the followup combo. This is vital because it allows you to keep pressure on the opponent and sometimes put your opponent in the corner.

Slabs dp has armor instead of invul. A lot of characters can abuse this by using stagger pressure and reacting to her dp with a dp or super of their own. (Not sure if marge can do this.)

In neutral you mostly only have to worry about jump-ins, Marge can keep slab in check on the ground with many of her moves so the opponent is likely to jump a lot. Just be ready to anti-air.

For your oki, I suggest looking at lord knights matches and copying what he does, it works on slab as well as everyone else.

Against slabs corner oki I suggest using guard cancel roll once they jump in at you. Its a pretty safe way to get out.

Hope this helps

This is gonna help a lot, thank you! I panic whenever Titanomachia is in effect, so I just flail around like a madman ;_; The last part of it definitely scares me if I'm blocking. I don't usually bother with following up on CH DP since I drop it a lot. I should get in the habit guard canceling...period. I usually forget that's a defensive option.

No matter how many times I tell people this, they do. It feels like assisting a suicide.

I 2A'd into the last part of Titanomachia and I killed myself while he just stood there LMAO. I'll just block..unless I see a gap or something.

GGs to people in Junes, including anyone from GameFAQs (WT_Neptune) & from here.  Focused on Kanji the most this weekend, and improved. 

I almost never find l.blue cards, so the wins I get never allow my card to change. Ah well.  Still working on Teddie & Labrys as well. 

Love the sets w/3 bars for good connections. Already looking forward to this & GG next weekend.

That S.Labrys advice will help me as well because I'm still clueless about that matchup.

GGs to a few people in the lobby. Shoutouts to Zeroedux for raging on me when he ate two Margaret fatals.

Good games to Drunk_Aigis and GonBeMe420. Needed that Aigis and Chie experience. Need more of it actually lol. Aigis is scary

*EDIT* Good games to Cookiehours_. Margaret mirrors are fun silly, and wtf all at once lol. I really need to work on confirming random hits and oki.