Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs Scrub. Yep, I was definitely tired. Watched a little Transformers Prime and passed out on my bed.

GGs to aceattorney. Still nervous against Mitsuru, even though she's not as scary as she was in the first game. Must be those Liz vs Mitsuru jitters again. .__.

GGs to:

jeffnevins( Wish I could play like that more consistently)

dobbylovah( adding to the singe count MikhailLuca started; also do not understand bird,

is it unblockable in some way?)

OldFolksonFire( <this name though...)

Hyderu(Ignorant to the gaps in Ken's blockstrings, if any; became REALLY free quickly.)

swordsman09(Now to get out of the corner! *presses buttons, gets hit* basically the match...)

mixedmethods(I see so few Shadow Labrys, I didn't know what I should be doing, so I just did...

anything...)

DO NOT PRESS BUTTONS DURING TITANOMACHIA.

Did not know this, thanks for the heads up.

swordsman09(Now to get out of the corner! *presses buttons, gets hit* basically the match...)

Interesting how I don't recall this. Sounds about accurate though. lol

GG to everyone I played today...should've written down whom I played with though  :sweat:

I did remember fighting dead-see-you who used Labrys, and lucky for me too, since I need match up experience for her. 

I better start training mode already, my lack of tactics is haunting me  :gonk:

GGs to:

jeffnevins( Wish I could play like that more consistently)

Thanks, good games!  I'm glad when I get to play vs. people from DL & GFaqs, though some random people have been very cool as well.

Hopefully we can play again this weekend, either in Junes or a player room.  Hope to improve more, despite trying to spend time on GGXrd as well.

GGs to everyone I played today for bearing with my awful connection including:

Freki_omg : Great Yukiko as always

DobbyLovah : Wth was that man you nearly gave me a heart attack

DivineShadow777: How do you have that many matches lol. Great Kanji

And specially KeybladeWeilder9 for being such a great sport. I owe you a win!

Accustomed_

That's my new name, FYI                                                  ^^^^^

GGs to: (who I remember off the top of my head)

TheOneTrueScrub

• Started my new account with another set loss 5-4 instead of 5-0
  • I sensed Comcast shenanigans
  • Low hit confirms, needed to block high,you blocking my DPs...yeah I'm was lost at times...
  • I remember doing a combo in lag, impressed myself
  • I was like "Oh cookiehours_!" and I was ditched; almost hurt my feelings

Magic_Bunny1(hope that's right)

• When people break out a trio of ladies on me(Marie,Rise, and Yukiko), I know they know how to play
  • I never learned how to play, so that first match win was fraudulent
  • Close space against Marie, watch for Aoa against Rise, avoid Yukiko's existance

Back to the grind guys, hope to see you on the journey.

Oh that was you. We've played before but the new name threw me off lol. I wanted to play adachi mirrors but cookiehour was there and Margaret mirrors are too funny to pass up lol. Ggs.

Good games to swordsman09(I need more Sho experience and what's with all the teabagging lol), FoxFurryGirl, p4uplayer(just gonna run from mitsuru players ;~;), ur_lost_child(best akihiko I've played), and JackDanielsBF

swordsman09(I need more Sho experience and what's with all the teabagging lol)

I didn't mean to t-bag if that's what you were thinking. sry lol

Accustomed_
That's my new name, FYI ^^^^^

GGs to: (who I remember off the top of my head)

TheOneTrueScrub

• Started my new account with another set loss 5-4 instead of 5-0
  • I sensed Comcast shenanigans
  • Low hit confirms, needed to block high,you blocking my DPs...yeah I'm was lost at times...
  • I remember doing a combo in lag, impressed myself
  • I was like "Oh cookiehours_!" and I was ditched; almost hurt my feelings
Magic_Bunny1(hope that's right)
  • When people break out a trio of ladies on me(Marie,Rise, and Yukiko), I know they know how to play
  • I never learned how to play, so that first match win was fraudulent
  • Close space against Marie, watch for Aoa against Rise, avoid Yukiko's existance
Back to the grind guys, hope to see you on the journey.

A certain douchebag stalker kept following me around.

Hey Scrub, I wouldn't mind those mirrors again. Hopefully I can stop dropping stuff.

GGs to everyone I played in the boss lobby. Nothing personal against anyone but I despised the overkills and that's what kept me staying...I should've left a long time ago though...

After losing all my matches in that lobby, it just lets me know I need to seriously improve with (Boss) Yukiko. I'm so frustrated, disappointed and angry with myself right now.

Ggs to KingTenth, Zipang, mixedmethods, Karzeon, Jaguar.

Bgs to cookiehours for rage quitting when I was winning. I found it funny because I was using my day 1 minazuki. Guess I'm doing something right.

The fact that you screamed 'ragequit' and didn't even read the message I sent to you really speaks volumes about people jumping to conclusions. Btw, I beat you twice in a matchup I need help with and can't stand at the same time.

GGs to the ones I fought today.

The fact that you screamed 'ragequit' and didn't even read the message I sent to you really speaks volumes about people jumping to conclusions. Btw, I beat you twice in a matchup I need help with and can't stand at the same time.

GGs to the ones I fought today.

I got your message and I'm sorry for jumping the gun. However this wasn't the first time you've left a game vs me without an explanation.

Ggs to KingTenth, Zipang, mixedmethods, Karzeon, Jaguar.

Bgs to cookiehours for rage quitting when I was winning. I found it funny because I was using my day 1 minazuki. Guess I'm doing something right.

Good games to you as well. Mitsuru vs Marie seemed to be tougher MU than I thought but had fun playing it. A lot of those matches came down to the wire lol. I'll try to hit you up for more games later in the week.

Good games to enuf_the_slave_7 and DivineShadow777. No idea how to handle Junpei without running away and no idea how to oki Kanji with his FA just shocking me lol.

Gg's to Webelion and Dooby.

I can't believe I am playing in such a clumsy way, I am dropping even the easiest combos, forgetting that I have a burst (xD) and overusing raging lion. Even my blockstrings have become shit. Gonna take a short break from this game again. Also, I'll have to use wire connection instead of wireless (getting really tired of my net being a dick).

GGs to:

TFL_BJonesJR

• I was blocking so well, then I didn't notice SP God Hand and pushed buttons.
  • Can't  believe I dropped that combo; it should be ingrained in my hands by now...need easier wins

USAdkov

• VERY apparent I don't know the Sho MU,may need to do some reserach
  • Minazuki is still very good...
  • Overall, I feel you had better fundamentals; something I never properly learned

biscotti1

• I'll never believe that Rise players are bad, seeing the bulk of Rises I've played.
  • *wants to bait DP; gets hit by DP* I may stop doing this...

Runswithjews

• Glide then kunai then...I just wade through this MU
  • I might know the Junpei MU, maybe
  • wooo, ranked win [/fraudulence]

HalfGhoul

• Honestly, I don't remember this...wish I did

kupo_asami

• Oh, Mitusru, I need the experience, *sees S. Mitsuru* .... *puts hands in face*
  • *later* Oh he doesn't know the Shadow Frenzy combo, yay 
  • *Is hit with S. Frenzy combo, loses 6.1k* I'VE BEEN FOOLED!!!

Lately, I've been having lost of good connections with people, don't remember my last

match with lag.

My execution has gotten a bit sloppy though,need to grind that out.

GGs to:

TFL_BJonesJR

• I was blocking so well, then I didn't notice SP God Hand and pushed buttons.
  • Can't  believe I dropped that combo; it should be ingrained in my hands by now...need easier wins

USAdkov

• VERY apparent I don't know the Sho MU,may need to do some reserach
  • Minazuki is still very good...
  • Overall, I feel you had better fundamentals; something I never properly learned

biscotti1

• I'll never believe that Rise players are bad, seeing the bulk of Rises I've played.
  • *wants to bait DP; gets hit by DP* I may stop doing this...

Runswithjews

• Glide then kunai then...I just wade through this MU
  • I might know the Junpei MU, maybe
  • wooo, ranked win [/fraudulence]

HalfGhoul

• Honestly, I don't remember this...wish I did

kupo_asami

• Oh, Mitusru, I need the experience, *sees S. Mitsuru* .... *puts hands in face*
  • *later* Oh he doesn't know the Shadow Frenzy combo, yay 
  • *Is hit with S. Frenzy combo, loses 6.1k* I'VE BEEN FOOLED!!!

Lately, I've been having lost of good connections with people, don't remember my last

match with lag.

My execution has gotten a bit sloppy though,need to grind that out.

You faced kupo's Touch of Death combo xD

Every match I played was laggy as fuck tonight, except when fighting Eduardo_Hook.

GGs to whoever I fought, playing online is worse than I remember.