Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

My god, this is the seventh time I've watch the PV and so hype right now. Also Noel looks so adorable as always ;_; I've notice too that they got rid of the guard premiers.

Wow! That new trailer looks really cool and I will be looking forward to tomorrow and hearing some news on the game. It is a shame that Lambda and mu 12 won't be in this.

pause at 0.50 of the vid. Amane's astral seems to transform ragna into his young self. THIS IS SO FUCKING HYPE I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

LOL

post-11494-139515171268_thumb.jpg

My hype was turned to anti-hype in the blink of an eye when I saw no trace of Lambda and Mu in that trailer. Seriously put me in a bad mood :(

Wow! That new trailer looks really cool and I will be looking forward to tomorrow and hearing some news on the game. It is a shame that Lambda and mu 12 won't be in this.

About that, did anyone notice in the end where Hazama is frantically screaming, there are the split second stills of the new characters and between they show a still of Mu I think and Kokonoe. I don't think they revealed everything in the first announcement.

p.s.

On second thought, that looks like Noel.

Lambda and Mu are dead story-wise, Mu will probably stay as a playable character and Lambda will get replaced by the not-shown (because she's a story boss) new version of Nu.

Guys, don't get upset because you didn't see Lambda/Mu-12, we already know Nu-13 is coming back and I can't see any reason why they wouldn't still have Mu-12, probably in the console version as an extra character or secret unlockable.

I still think that Mu-12 will be the unlimited form of Noel as V-13 was for A-11. Thats how I see it. It's a possibility I guess.