Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ludwig van

[P4A] Naoto vs. Aigis

Her 2B is a HUGE problem in this matchup. Just one will disarm every c-trap on screen.

Her 2B is a HUGE problem in this matchup. Just one will disarm every c-trap on screen.
Agreed, I feel that the matchup is against her in this one. Naoto's efficiency with zoning with traps is cut in half due to Aigis' 2B and she can't exactly rush in and win in a neutral situation with Aigis' stellar normals. Maybe being patient and having Aigis waste her bullets or forcing her to be cautious with

her bullet consumption could work, but it's a long shot. :v:

I think some quasi-zoning with aim and using Naoto's counter DP to strike at long range might help in this match up, or at the very least, it would discourage bullet spamming to allow Naoto to get to a decent 5C range

Eh, 2B seems to be the least of our problems, Just use evade on reaction and punish her. It's her Persona that's the real problem, shield can eat bullets and her j.C can't really be anti-aired.

For the most part I personally use j.D and 5D a lot on this match up, also you'll need a balance of zoning and rushdown in this match up.

With good IBing you can 5A her out of her install state during her sweep > j.B mix up.