Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201210/03022133.html

Thought it would be a good idea to discuss the story stuff that's in the article. SO, UH. Excuse my shoddy Japanese skills -- I'm gonna try to list the stuff I can understand.

-CP takes place a month after CS (the arcade endings have February 2 for Ragna and February 3 for Amane).

-Ragna and Tao went off to Ikaruga together at the end of CS, but in CP Tao already ran off...

-There's some circumstances(?) concerning Noel, so Ragna's trying to find her.

-Tsubaki may be being controlled by "Mind Eater," the same thing Nine used on Terumi during the Phase Shift novels. My speculation is that Phantom probably had something to do with this.

Amane's profile: (Still trying to figure out the blurb... feel free to take a shot at it, anyone :psyduck:)

Height: 180cm

Weight: 68kg

Birthday: November 15

Bloodtype: O

Birthplace: Unknown

Hobbies: Making Japanese confectioneries

Dislikes: Staying indoors

Drive: Spiral

That's it for now.

(AHHH SORRY ABOUT THAT. Posting in the right thread now. ;; )

Amane: Oh... this is quite fascinating.

Jin: ... Who the hell are you? Quit staring at me like that, you're giving me the creeps.

Amane: You probably perform some sort of martial arts, yes? Hm... that's the uniform of the Librarium isn't it... oh my, I must apologise for my rudeness.

Jin: ... I don't have time to waste on the likes of you. Get lost.

Amane: Dear me, aren't you a little cold. Well, that's fine. Hey you, how about you quit the Librarium and come be part of my troupe?

Jin: I thought I said "Get lost"... did you not hear me?

Amane: OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH! I've fin~~~~ally found you!!!

Carl: Waaah! Wh, who are you?!

Carl: ... I think I understand Amane-san's splendid dream. So, what do you want with me?

Amane: Be mine!

Amane: Won't you "dance" alongside me?

Carl: ... Hey sis, let's go. I'm feeling a little hungry, what should we eat today?

Amane: Oh... this is quite fascinating.

Jin: ... Who the hell are you? Quit staring at me like that, you're giving me the creeps.

Amane: You probably perform some sort of martial arts, yes? Hm... that's the uniform of the Librarium isn't it... oh my, I must apologise for my rudeness.

Jin: ... I don't have time to waste on the likes of you. Get lost.

Amane: Dear me, aren't you a little cold. Well, that's fine. Hey you, how about you quit the Librarium and come be part of my troupe?

Jin: I thought I said "Get lost"... did you not hear me?

Amane: OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH! I've fin~~~~ally found you!!!

Carl: Waaah! Wh, who are you?!

Carl: ... I think I understand Amane-san's splendid dream. So, what do you want with me?

Amane: Be mine!

Amane: Won't you "dance" alongside me?

Carl: ... Hey sis, let's go. I'm feeling a little hungry, what should we eat today?

That was unimaginably creepy.

This makes me hope Platinum has special lines against him. For once her insults will finally be accurate.

@Vulcan: If the dub does that, Relius is going down to sub.

Judging by that dialogue, I can already imagine the dub giving Amane an exaggerated lisp.

It's hilarious to see Jin finally get a taste of his own medicine for a change.

I noticed Amane's conversation with Bang hasn't been translated. That might be just as creepy as the other two.

That would be annoying as hell to hear after a while.

In my perfect world, Amane would be played by Steve Blum doing his Leeroy voice, but sadly enough, we don't live in a perfect world.

No this is the guy who needs to do the voice acting of Amane.

The perfect words for this are "Mmm, dejavu". LOL

Still hella creepy.

the rough gist of bang and amane's encounter goes like this: Bang mistakes him for a her, and a ikaruga version of a yamato nadeshiko at that. Then amane clarifies he's the leader of his troupe, bang feels grossed out, and scolds him for not dressing like a proper ikaruga male. Which makes amane pissy and want to beat him up.

Also, I can confirm this fact:

Noel has willingly become Mu again in an attempt to save Tsubaki.

T_T

Are you fucking serious? Goddamn. Just when I thought BB story couldn't be any more stupid...

Could anyone enlighten me, why is it stupid?

It's a cop-out reason to put Mu back into the game. Makes the end of CS seem pointless.

The whole point of Mu was that she was basically a berserk and crazed Noel who wanted nothing more than for everything to disappear, so A), she's willingly going back to being crazy, or B), Mu loses what made her... her, and we just get another Noel.

Who knows, maybe they'll make it work, but as of right now, that shit sounds stupid.

The line in the image is "watashi.... tsuyoku naritai~ndesu!" Which translates to "I will become strong!"

Sounds like "I will become meguca! I must.... end suffering!" to me.

She says she wants to become strong, not that she will...but yeah, in either case, she sounds like Noel. I think she'll be Noel-like, just in a different, more serious way, maybe the Azure will have some more of a way to express itself. I don't think she'll be seeking out destruction and stuff like how Mu was in EX but she may be still seeking out to sever a whole bunch of things...like Hazama and Phantom. :P

The whole point of Mu was that she was basically a berserk and crazed Noel who wanted nothing more than for everything to disappear, so A), she's willingly going back to being crazy, or B), Mu loses what made her... her, and we just get another Noel.

Who knows, maybe they'll make it work, but as of right now, that shit sounds stupid.

What I understood from the end of CS was that Ragna undid the change from Noel to Mu. So now it turns out he just undid the brainwashing that Hazama did to Noel. She should still retain Mu's abilities, wouldn't she?

Stupid or not, they managed to make the inclusion of Mu canon. That's something, at least.

Edit: Seems like they reworked her Astral too, about damn time lol. The current Astral looks like ass (pun not intended)

Good to see that ASW are not that stupid.

- Story mode: Noel wishes to control the power of the Azure and turns into Mu thanks to Rachel's powers. She's still the same old Noel inside.

Iunno.... still seems quite stupid :kitty:

Iunno.... still seems quite stupid :kitty: