Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ludwig van

[P4A] Naoto Shirogane - Wiki "An army of idiots, hmmm?"

As some of you might already know, the DL wiki is now open to the public for editing! Discuss changes you make or would like to see to Naoto's page here!

Expect a more in-depth section on the Fate mechanic soon.

Updated the wiki with Naoto smp combo list and notations. Got some nasty new stuff including smp combos off of R-Action & AoA air-bounce hit lolz.

Oh my god mynus, thank youuuuu. I've been busy with school lately...... plus I've been a bit lazy as well. :v:

EDIT: I suppose I'll handle Naoto's 'regular' combos sometime this week.

Oh my god mynus, thank youuuuu. I've been busy with school lately...... plus I've been a bit lazy as well. :v:

EDIT: I suppose I'll handle Naoto's 'regular' combos sometime this week.

No prob. School is killing me too, I wanted to update it a long time before. I leave the non-smp combos to you then.

So I finally fixed the Midscreen Combo section a bit. Not much, but it's a start.

Also, that "Fatal Counters caused by Fear" section has been barren for some time now. Should we scrap it, or no? We've barely seen Naotos take advantage of it, but if someone wants to fill it out, be my guest, the more useful information, the better.

Ha, school seems to be killing all of us. Anyways, I did the Fate update a while ago, and just added in alternate colors, and since the data thread's obsolete I moved it to the archives.

Since the frame data has been released, I took the liberty of adding most of the data onto the wiki. If there's a mistake, please let me know and feel free to finish it if you have time.

Anyway time for bed. :)

while the effort is appreciated, it's not really the format we are using...

please fill out the naoto char page with frame data, that will help me easily copy the data over. you can see what i'm going for on yosuke's frame data page.

translations of notes are appreciated and can go on teh frame data page and i'll put them in the right place later.

Did Naoto's non-Persona normals on her frame data page, if there are any errors please let me know. Unless someone else wants to do it I'll take care of the rest of her frame data tonight after classes.

And I just realized we still don't have her SP gain for her moves. :vbang: At least that shouldn't take too long to collect/update on the Wiki.

again...

while the effort is appreciated, it's not really the format we are using...

please fill out the naoto char page with frame data, that will help me easily copy the data over. you can see what i'm going for on yosuke's frame data page.

translations of notes are appreciated and can go on teh frame data page and i'll put them in the right place later.

frame data format is still not settled yet, so it'd be more effecient ot just fill in the character pages with frame data for now. I can easily change the format of stuff that way.

:vbang: Derp, I misunderstood your previous post. Still, unless someone else wants to do it I'll get the data in the character page done tonight.

EDIT: All but SP skills and Judge of Hell are done, will finish up after some sleep. >_<

Thank You Based God KayEFF

About Fate Gauge...all attacks listed will decrease the Fate Gauge by its listed amount: 2C (normal/charged): 2, Ground Throw > Additional Attack: 2, Counter Shot: 3, Counter Shot EX: 2, Finishing Snipe: 1, Hair Trigger Megido: 3, Anti-S SP Pistol ß: 6, B shot during Raid: 1

*1 ...Automatically follows up into Aim. Fastest cancel from Aim leaves Naoto at -5 frame advantage

*2 ...Automatically follows up into Aim. Fastest cancel from Aim leaves Naoto at -3 frame advantage

*3 ...Bullet before impacting ground is a low with FP attribute; after ricochet, it is a mid with P attribute

*4 ...Switching to different shooting angles changes startup to 10F. First switch able to perform from 26F, second switch and on able to perform from 32F

*5 ...Trap starts up in 3F upon contact with opponent. Has 6 active frames

*6 ...Trap starts up in 7F upon contact with opponent. Has 6 active frames

*7 ...Accepts input for shots during Raid 7F after superflash

*8 ...Changes to 1+3 if performed during Raid's superflash

*9 ...Traps start up in 7F upon contact with opponent

*10 ...Also able to cancel into B and SP Aim during animation

*11 ...Causes instant death when Fate Gauge is at 0

you're welcome