Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

huey253

[CP] Bang Gameplay Discussion

He even gave us a new fatal to work with too.  Something about 5B > 6C > J22A > JC > 6C or something like that.  We need to see the 1.1 fatals come to life sooner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D09JRg4C-ZE

The GreekSquared Faction is going strong.  Study these for great justice.

I must ascend to my final form

Yo! Who is this Bang and why is he so godlike?

Isn't he the guy who found some advanced Truco or whatever they call it applications?  Amazing he found practical uses for it in matches.

Isn't he the guy who found some advanced Truco or whatever they call it applications? Amazing he found practical uses for it in matches.

Yeah he is the same guy

Yeah, that's me.  Thanks all for the compliment, you all make me really happy :3

Also thanks for that tip on how to do his 22A with the bumper it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

HEY GUYS,any tipsof how to use bang in arcade stick? i know how to use him, but doing the combos, moving around is very difficult. any tips that can lead my training sesion to a better state of frustion( for now) would be very appreciatted.

Soooo, even though I don't have a PS3 I'll be getting this on vita (close enough for my practicing to translate if I use a pad I think) so I'll finally be able to play Bang in CP and am really looking forward to it. So what's he really like now, first thing I noticed is it seems he does more damage than when I last played (CSII)

HEY GUYS,any tipsof how to use bang in arcade stick? i know how to use him, but doing the combos, moving around is very difficult. any tips that can lead my training sesion to a better state of frustion( for now) would be very appreciatted.

just take it slow and practice doing the motions of inputs over and over and over than work your way into easy to more difficult combos. altho me personally i moved away from stick and play ona hitbox and tbh i cant go back to stick but if you put that time and effort you'll make it work.

Guys, bad news, i'm afraid that The Truco (or 5D cancel, whatever), it doesn't work in CP1.1

I need somebody to confirm this, because i'm doing the same and i'm getting counter hits or the full 5D instead.

Guys, bad news, i'm afraid that The Truco (or 5D cancel, whatever), it doesn't work in CP1.1

I need somebody to confirm this, because i'm doing the same and i'm getting counter hits or the full 5D instead.

Fuck, really? Why arksys? Why must you kill everything we love?

And this coming from the guy who can do it consistently and in matches, not good.

Yeah they took it out the 100% for sure way I got it was with Taos 236x2D and I'm just getting countered out of it so now we are forced to use 6D in most cases now

Well, then we gonna need another way to make pressure, now i'm training the use of the j.AA+bumper to make some invisible cross-up un corner.

Ok so I have a request. If possible give me as many combos into Bang's astral or set-ups. Then show me a use of bangs steel rain move. Lastly show me some command grabs(in the air as well) set-ups as well. If you feel brave then accept my challenge!!!

any optimal uses for flying squirrel in pressure that you guys had found?

You can use j.2C like NecroTheReaper says, but you can use D nails, o or cancel it into barrier to do some airdash with some attack. Or barrier cancel to back-airdash to A kunai. Just enter in training and use your imagination.