Sign in to follow this  
Pichy

[GGAC+R] Combo Thread

Well, we might as well get the ball rolling on listing things we've seen so far. If anyone knows exactly which button gives which nuke and can correct me, go ahead. I'm just making assumptions based on what S and H gave in her boss iterations.

Obvious ground strings you'll be doing all the time (and off random j.H actually hitting):

5S 5H 41236S/H

5K/2K 5S 5H 41236S/H

5S 5H 632146H FRC j.D dj.S j.H j.41236S/H - Think I saw this once. You can definitely tag on the j.D 41236S/H

5S 5H 632146H 236D 6H j.K j.S dj.S j.H 41236S/H - Pretty sure I saw this once too.

From throws, Valkyrie Arc (236P), random 632146H when close enough or just landing both hits of a raw 6H:

6H j.K j.S dj.S j.H 41236S/H - can do off of random nuke hits too!

6H j.K j.S dj.S j.H 41236S/H FRC 5S 5H Michael Blade

6H j.K j.S dj.S j.H 41236S/H FRC 2H 22HFRC 22H

6H j.K j.S dj.S j.D 236D 2H 22H

6H 641236S - Best in corner. Do it if you know it'll kill.

6H Omega Shift, STUFF. - 6H Omega Shift works, right?

6H 631246H j.S dj.S j.H 41236S/H

6H Gamma Ray - Does this work still? Given that I haven't seen it at all, maybe not. Or maybe Gamma Ray does no damage off throws/Valkyrie Arc now.

Off of 6P (standing overhead)

6P 5S 5H 41236S/H

6P 5H RC 6H j.K j.S dj.S j.H 41236S/H

6P 5H 41236S RC 6H j.S j.H 41236S/H - which is the Michael Blade that causes wallbounce on first hit? It's that one.

Off a Dust:

5D j.S j.S j.S dj.S j.H 41236S/H

Someone please find an ID combo. And also please land her 5D at all.

Off a counterhit Michael Blade

236D (whiff) 2K 5S j.k j.S j.D j.41236S/H

Hits in the air:

j.K 41236S/H - This is good.

Counterhit j.D land j.K j.S dj.S j.H 41236S/H

Off an airthrow?

I think I saw it be RC'd once? They didn't get anything off it. Needs investigating.

Stuff to investigate/check again:

- Pretty sure I've seen 2H linked into 5S.

- I saw a JU do a 236D off something into multiple 22H juggle on a Sol. Need to find the jonio stream archive which had it.

- What can you get off OTG 6P? Probably just some normals into Michael Blade.

- 623K RC. CAn probably net the usual 6H stuff off it.

- Gamma Ray FRC. Probably useless since 632146H causes pretty much the same float and is much more handy.

- Counterhit Michael Blade causes groundslide. Usin 236D you can get close enough to OTG. Considering how ridiculously easy Justice can crank up guard bar with random 5S or 6H xx nukes, these are easier to get than they may at first seem.

Edited by Pichy

After watching the Mike (JU) vs. Teresa (JA) video again, here are two Justice combos I saw while looking through and reviewing the match.

6P > c.S > 2S > 5H > 41236S

Throw > 6H > j.S (first hit) > JC > j.S (first hit) > j.D > j.41236S/H - I thought Justice doesn't have her triple jump anymore, but I could have sworn seeing her jump after the second j.C's first hit.

Edited by MikelAL93

I'm pretty sure that's just j.S gattling into j.D. Otherwise, guess she can jump install either her throw or 6H.

I'm pretty sure that's just j.S gattling into j.D. Otherwise, guess she can jump install either her throw or 6H.

Good point. Considering that the j.S > j.D gatling now exists as of AC+R.

At first, I thought it was part of another jump cancel, but thanks to the new gatlings for j.P, j.S, and j.K > j.D, combos with j.D are now easier than before.

Well she needs them, given that she's no longer allowed to do (j.S j.H j.D, airdash)x3 silliness anymore.

Some more Justice combos I noticed, this time coming from the 12/18/12 Mikado Random 2on2 tournament set. Footage of the combos are linked as well.

Throw > 6H > j.S (first hit) > j.D > JC > j.S (first hit) > j.H > j.41236S/H

22S > 22H ~ ]H[ > 22S hit > 6H > j.K > j.D > JC > j.D > j.41236S/H

2P > 2S > 2D > 632146H

Throw > 6H > j.S (first hit) > j.D > j.S

j.P > j.P > j.K > j.S (first hit) > JC > j.S (first hit) > j.D > j.41236S/H

Edited by MikelAL93

Throw > 2H xx 22H 6H jc j.D

Can probably get a Michael Sword at the end, or at least a j.H instead for the knockdown.

Throw > 2H xx 22H, 2H xx 22H

And can probably FRC the second nuke for something. Can also just do a 22P if it'll kill or you think it'll keep momentum up.

Edited by Pichy

Another combo from the new A-cho set. Please note that the new N.B. notation and trajectories (P, K, S, HS, D) make it confusing for me to tell where the fireball is coming out from.

22S ~ ]S[ > 5S (close) > JC > j.P > j.S > JC > j.P > j.S (first hit) > j.K > j.41236H

Edited by MikelAL93

Off an airthrow?

I think I saw it be RC'd once? They didn't get anything off it. Needs investigating.

- Gamma Ray FRC. Probably useless since 632146H causes pretty much the same float and is much more handy.

You can both RC the air throw, and use nukes (cast before hand) to combo off of it. Just going off of old justice stuff, but from what I've seen of how her air throw works now both options should still be practical.

Beam-u FRC might just be there for more damage (Michael Blade has 60% forced while GR is normal), the float is slightly different, and the untech time -should- be pretty long (unless they changed it). There are quite a few situations where you'd be able to use M.Blade over Beam seeing how it's range is full screen (literally from one corner of the stage to the other), and even though it is slower than Beam (9+4 to 10+1) you can pretty much hit with it almost anywhere.

Writing this down before I forget. Was done on a Kliff. Need to test weights etc. as always.

6H j.S j.P j.S 41236H j.H

Very good combo. Do this one.

6hs>hs michael>6hs>j.s>j.d>dj.s(1)>hs michael>j.h is the standard high dmg combo

Yeah, though it's weight and position dependant whether you need to RC that ground Hsword or not, and whether you can do j.S j.D dj.S.

j.S j.P j.S works on everyone bar Robo-ky all the time. For Robo you just tack on a j.K at the start.

Never mind, had counterhit on

So you will have to make do with:

Air throw -> RC 6HS j.S(1) j.D dj.S(1) j.41236HS j.HS - 173 damage 50% tension - Knockdown

Edited by Kashou

This is the most important combo for any justice to know. Works on Chipp AND ANJI

THROW -> 6HS WHIFF FIRST HIT SUPER CANCEL ON SECOND-> 46463214HS

Edited by Kashou

It also works on Sol/HOS now. It didn't in any previous version.

I notice I can land TK S Michael FRC 6H off of basically any JCable normal except P. I imagine this might be useful? It seems like it'd cut down on some guardbar scaling from some of the other confirms listed off of small hits, at the very least. I'm also curious to know how big a string can confirm into the 2H, c.S link.

Additionally: In the corner I can land (Whatever, I've been mainly using throw) 6H, 22{K,D,H} (FRC) 6H.

I haven't been messing with justice for very long, but here are a few other conversions that connect and might be useful:

2K-2D-22P (FRC), 6H

H (And presumably anything, I'm not good at this FRC yet so it's hard to test)-623K (FRC), 2H, c.S

Anything but P - TK 41236S (FRC), 2H, c.S

Anything but P - TK 41236S (FRC), 41236H (Possibly too low to combo from though)

Also, from a lot of the screen positions where 6H-41236H, 6H doesn't work, 6H - TK 236D, 6H does.

Once I'm better at justice combo enders, I can probably give some full damage figures.

been messing around with a couple of smaller damage combos.

forgive me if these are already posted.

6P>5HS>41236HS>RC>6>6HS>JS>JD>JS>JD>41236S

6P>5HS>41236HS>RC>6>6HS>JS>JD>JS(1)>41236HS (this will make the opponent wall bounce and youll both land right in front of each other)

5/2P>5/2S>2HS>delay>jump>[JP]>JS>JD>jc>JS>JD>41236S (very easy combo)

5/2P>5/2S>2HS>delay>jump>[JP]>JS>JD>jc>JS>214D>land>6P>JP>JK>JS>JD>41236S

on certain characters you can do JP>JK>JS>JD>jc>JS again because of how high they still are. some heavier characters require the JP>JK for stability.

you can also omit the 1st of second JD for JS(1) and still get off 41236HS for the wall bounce, if since the combo is MOSTLY free if you FRC air 41236HS you can set up a 22K and make it explode on them or behind them if you've scared them enough.

Edited by psycofang2

You just follow up 41236H with j.H for the knockdown. No need to spend that meter again.

Thanks Digital Watches. That's some good stuff to build on.

- Sweep into Pnuke only works up close, and the nuke takes off a chunk of large chunk of guard bar, making this not as good as stuff into TK Sairsword.

- 5K, clS and 2S all combo into TK Sairsword, though you need to be reasonably close to get the hit to land before the FRC goes off. 5K 2S Sairsword works when up close. Given the opponent's height after the 6H, j.S j.P j.S Hairsword is more likely to work than j.S j.D dj.S Hairsword.

- 5H into 623K is kinda good, but 2H is the better anti-air so you might as well just learn combos off that.

Speaking of 2H, linking into cl.S doesn't let you get 6P or Hsword. However, turns out you can just outright link into j.K. Thus,

2H j.K j.S j.D dj.S dj.D Sairsword

dj.S dj.H Sairsword FRC 5S Ssword

2H j.k j.S dj.S Hairsword, j.H

2H j.K j.S Haisword j.H (if the previous combo drops due to character weight)

Depending on how close you are, you can chain into 2H off of both punches, both kicks and 2S. Yeah, we've got full meterless air combo off of lows now.

Let's see whether TK Sairsword off of 5K 2S or meterless chain into 2H is better.

5K 2S TK Sairsword 6H, SPS, Hairsword H = 185

5K 2S 2H j.K j.S dj.K dj.S Hairsword H = 171

...why haven't I been doing this? Of course, further scaling if you actually do it off of 2K because of that pesky 70% proration.l

Sadly both airswords hit mid, otherwise Sairsword FRC would be a ludicrously good instant overhead into combos.

Hey guys. Guys. Guys. You wanna know what works?

2K/5K 2D Gamma Ray

What. Did we ever figure out if the pop prorates positive for sure?

This is Digital Watches. Panda wanted me to make sure you knew that (Slayer master race, wouldn't be caught dead in Justice forums, apparently)

Sign in to follow this