ElvenShadow

[AC+] PSN ID Thread

Wasn't a thread for this yet. Post up your gamertags. Mine is ElvenShadow. I think I saw an impostor name.... like elvenshadow with a bunch of numbers.

Someone is pretending to be me.... don't be fooled.

Hahah, love the avatar Noisetank! xD

PSN: TheDoctaMario

Mainly a Ky player right now, but I'm looking to pick up I-no, Testament, Chipp, or maybe Zappa. I've never actually played the game against someone who actually WANTED to play haha, so I'm looking forward to playing people who actually play the game. :v:

Wasn't a thread for this yet. Post up your gamertags. Mine is ElvenShadow. I think I saw an impostor name.... like elvenshadow with a bunch of numbers.

Someone is pretending to be me.... don't be fooled.

I don't get why people make imposter accounts. It's not like anyone's going to REALLY believe that they're the person they made the account after, especially once they start scrubbing it up. And it's pretty much ALWAYS some scrub making an imposter account of a really good player. xP

Edited by DoctaMario

PSN: Amadeous4446

It's not on American PSN yet I think, and I probably won't have it till it comes out. Hopefully this coming Tuesday? Add me anyway though, I'll always be up for some GG. Won't be able to accept invites till Sat/Sun though, out of town till then.

PSN ID: Hecatom

Region: Central America

I am very rusty right now, so anyone playing me (when the usa psn release is out) be warned

My main is Chipp, but i also play with Testament, Ky and Order Sol

Edited by Hecatom

PSN: hans_stockmann

Location: South Australia. If you want super lagtimes with me, go ahead. If you're actually from the same country, let's rock.

PSN: sonnywortzik

Region: Reno, NV

Available: 5pm-9pm daily and free anytime on the weekends usually.

I'm mediocre at this game so if you wanna body me send me an invite. I don't really have a main since I kinda like to play everyone since they're all fun but, can't play them really well. I can say my strongest chars. are venom, axl, and zappa.

Edited by sonnywortzik

PSN: KagaminKyousuke

I have no idea when this shit will be available at the mexican PSN store, but I'll be playing it as soon as it is released :kitty:

I play a lol Ky and an even loler Robo Ky :kitty:

PSN: Joeboy185

Region: NJ

im available mostly every afternoon except wednesdays.

I want to try Johnny,Anji, and slayer (i may main 1 of those 3.)

Now to w8 til it gets released lol.

PSN: JinnyKisaragi (This is my account for everything I play!)

PSN 2: KyKiske-Kisaragi (This account is for Guilty Gear!)

Region: Chesapeake, Virginia

Available: So often it is embarrassing...

Main: Ky Kiske

Subs: Order Sol and Sol Badguy

Note: I have the Japanese Version. (I couldn't wait...)

About adding me:

At the moment, my list is not full on KyKiske-Kisaragi. Feel free to just add me without hesitation. Just mention dustloop with the request. Even if all you do is type in dustloop. Lol.

yukianesalove@hotmail.com

Edited by JinnyKisaragi

Boss_Mimiga

Testament (But can play a half-way decent random select, and probably will try to more often than not)

Ohio

Waiting on USA release, but I don't imagine I'll be on very much since the online play reportedly sucks, and my internet speed isn't too great either. Still, I do plan to try it out and see if there might be a couple people with whom I can get a decent connection.

UN: JavZz

Main: Baiken

Sub: Slayer, Chip, Zappa, and sol

Time: anytime

Waiting for the NA release

I haven't played in awhile but I was kind of a big deal

hello. If I make a JP account, and download the GG from the shop to my PS, can I use it only with the new JP account?

You can play it on any other account on the console that the JP account is on. Just don't remove the account from the console or the game will be unplayable.