Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zakuta Asura

[^C] Baiken [MEDIA]

ghakojoybox.fc2web.com/ggxxtop/20061222/1222ggxxactop.html

Pretty sure Sharon is in this batch, using his own colour - or it could be someone else (though my money is on Sharon this time).

ghakojoybox.fc2web.com/ggxxtop/20061222/1222ggxxactop.html

Pretty sure Sharon is in this batch, using his own colour - or it could be someone else (though my money is on Sharon this time).

There's something wrong with this link. Brings up a search engine.

I've only got the first 4 and one somewhere in the middle - the first Baiken doesn't do anything (really) but the match 4 Biken (Ky vs. Baiken) is substantially different from the one mainly seen in the last batch of filebank videos.

I've only got the first 4 and one somewhere in the middle - the first Baiken doesn't do anything (really) but the match 4 Biken (Ky vs. Baiken) is substantially different from the one mainly seen in the last batch of filebank videos.

Different, but that is not sharon.

In 200612220005 (Pink BA vs Sharon BA), at 2:09, it looks like 2P's throw got broken out of, but 1P didn't show any effect of the throw break. how come?

I was hearing something (in the AC thread at SRK) about how there's an early escape and late escape, for throws. Maybe that's what an early escape looks like.

What I should have said was - My post had nothing to do with top baiken this and that what so ever. I know who my favorite players are and that's all I need to know. Don't take my post personally or anything. Anyway, yeah back to the topic whatever that may be. Does anyone have access to the game right now? I would like to know how you choose colors and how many there are.

There are normal colors and ex colors. I think you press something to shift from normal to ex. Also, there are 5 normals and 5 ex's. Ex's are usually throwback colors from past GG games.

What I should have said was - My post had nothing to do with top baiken this and that what so ever. I know who my favorite players are and that's all I need to know. Don't take my post personally or anything.

Also don't misunderstand me, it's not that Sharon/etc aren't godly, it's that the Baiken in the videos is none of them, as he.. isn't great.

Posted this in the video thread over at GP:

Pita MQ

http://bbs2.ardor.jp/?0209/gxgx146189

(who cares about Slayer vs. Eddie :D)

ZR (Slayer) vs. Hiroki (Baiken)

Shiki (Sol) vs. Hiroki(Baiken)

Some Fairly Patient Bacon action, don't really get to see much new stuff. Sol vs. Bacon is over 4mins long! You may want to ask for your minutes back, but there were some aspects of the fight that I liked.

Also don't misunderstand me, it's not that Sharon/etc aren't godly, it's that the Baiken in the videos is none of them, as he.. isn't great.

I agree 100%. I was just throwing all that out there. Any misunderstandings I apologize. What I was surprised when I saw baiken was that j.236K slammed opponents to the wall. I did not read that when I saw all her changes posted and I even went all the way back through all the threads for the changes up till now and I cannot find it. I found that the most wonderful change so far haha. I'm not liking sakura stagger after all...even if the stagger is long...FRCing it makes it look great though.

PS: Ooo ok I thought this was if you only had media share it kinda thread. Thanks for clearing that up Rtl :)

Posted this in the video thread over at GP:

Pita MQ

http://bbs2.ardor.jp/?0209/gxgx146189

(who cares about Slayer vs. Eddie :D)

ZR (Slayer) vs. Hiroki (Baiken)

Shiki (Sol) vs. Hiroki(Baiken)

Some Fairly Patient Bacon action, don't really get to see much new stuff. Sol vs. Bacon is over 4mins long! You may want to ask for your minutes back, but there were some aspects of the fight that I liked.

So nice to see a Baiken that uses their head and hits FRCs :grin: