Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gamester

[CP] Rachel Video Thread

her damage does look really low this game outside of OD and best starters, but maybe that's just for right now.

Yeah, but I think it's ok since her corner game looks stronger in CP and the opponent seems to have a harder time getting out. CP seems like another Extend, pretty well balanced game outside of a few characters.

Recently she seems to be doing a bit better, with the addition of 5B > j.236A > 2D > 3C and people figuring out better combos. 3.8k from 2B with only one pole is pretty good in this game I think.

Also N-O is now the top ranked player :yaaay:

Choo choo. I'm going to stuggle keeping up with these changing ranks xD Also I'm not good at reading Japanese but I learnt to navigate the Players Guild Ranking website and find the Rachels. Just don't understand anything lol. Anyway, hopefully some videos are up on Page 16 so I'm going to check for more matches :D

I feel confident in CP Rachel.

EDIT: Nothing yet on YT for Rachel matches D: I'll update some stuff and go through the re-uploaded stuff. I should have enough time to do it this evening.

EDIT: I'll use Green to mark videos that have been re-uploaded to Jourdals new channel like this [MM/DD/YY] then once things are fixed added and everything else I can remove the colours and hopefully make things tidy and easy for people to find a video they'd like to watch. Green dates are ok :)

We might just wanna keep track of the more well-known players. A link to their profile and the Rachel rankings. Also I suggest that you try rikaichan on Firefox or rikaikun on Chrome, that should help understanding the site.

Okey Dokey as my friend Masamune Date would say xD I've gone through all of the re-uploaded videos Jourdal has done and I've managed to match many video links that were lost however it seems Jourdal didn't re-upload last months (November) videos so those links will be lost but if you think about it things really kicked off this month rather than last so I'm not complaining. I shall go and thank Jourdal for the re-uploading of videos and time spent re-uploading :)

Yeah, I think it would be easier to keep to the well known players. I shall need to try out this Rikaikun/chan when/if possible, thanks for letting me know about it.

Btw I don't have my own computer (It's a Family Computer) so I'm stuck with the worse Web Browser ever to suit the needs of the many rather than the one or something along those lines xD

In other news this thread is back on track close enough :)

EDIT: I'll also start work on a structure for listing the more well known players :)

EDIT 2: Done a structure, put it together and the result is on the first page. Just wondering if I should put the players known names to the right of their Dan ranking to make it more clearer to see who they are. Not sure but hopefully it works so far :)

Recently she seems to be doing a bit better, with the addition of 5B > j.236A > 2D > 3C and people figuring out better combos. 3.8k from 2B with only one pole is pretty good in this game I think. Also N-O is now the top ranked player :yaaay:
really? is there a video of this? or just one of those mysterious combos lol.

that combo started from 3c and it only did 2k l think (no doubt from the multiple poles prorating the combo to death). nevertheless, l thank you for looking because l gave up after barely a minute, admittedly

delicious. thank you very much.

that actually seems like what she gets in EX from a 2b, or around there, so that's good. being able to stack poles in one combo and not having to use them in the subsequent combo is great despite the loss of BBL primer breaking.

speaking of the new lobelias, l wonder if 3 poles + lotus oki will lengthen the blockstun. even if they don't stack, poles lined up behing another should create a chain of small blockstuns which could be good.

also, midscreen ...3cd a lobelia knocks down. i'm more than sure that, if the foe neutral techs, we can set up an ambiguous crossup with IAD (4d) iris. sweetness.

You didn't know about the j.236A trick? Yo, that was the last piece of the puzzle. I'm confident in the new Rachel.

I think we should move to the general discussion thread :v:

I know it's terrible to watch for Rachel got torn apart but a video is a video I guess xD

I haven't added it yet anyway, I tend to add things later on in the evening so the majority of the days videos have been uploaded, linked and shown I guess.

Thanks for the link samthegreat. I'll include that in the post with Notable Japanese Rachel Players and I think it would be best to update our rankings here weekly and during the course of a week, if people want to check the ranking state. They could always check out the link I suppose. It'll save checking and updating several times throughout a day and instead everything is done once a week :)

Also. Sorry I haven't checked for more videos over the last day or so recently (christmas stuff and all that) I'll go through stuff recently put up on the CP Video Posting Thread and see if there is some more Rachel :D

Then I'll update the main thread posts :)

Christmas day, they must've been barking mad imo xD

EDIT: Finally some a Relius Vs Rachel Matches.

[12/25/2012] Relius Vs Rachel

[12/25/2012] Tager Vs Rachel .

[12/25/2012] Tager Vs Rachel.

[12/25/2012] Tager Vs Rachel..

[12/25/2012] Tager Vs Rachel .

I don't want to see Tager ever again. YAY HAKUMEN!

[12/25/2012] Hakumen Vs Rachel. 1:15:24 Interesting cross up/over whatever you call it.

[12/25/2012] Hakumen Vs Rachel.

I probably would've put the majority of Tager matches into a single link where it would then go on for like 10 matches but there was a Tager Vs Azrael match in there and I'm tired atm so I listed each match individually xD At least you can watch one at a time I guess.