Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurushii

[CP] Relius Clover General Discussion (Old)

BBCP_Header_General_Discussion.png

Rules:

• Act mature. Casual talk is welcome but no immature posts. Follow forum rules.
  • Respect other players. If someone labels something wrong don't be rude and insult. Nicely state the correction needed.
  • No image attachments. Use a image host like imageshack if you need to post a image.

If you want to read up on the loketest changes you can check it out here.

As release data comes in i'll update this post.

Overdrive:

Maxim Dance [マキシムダンス] = Increases Ignis Gauge recovery.
    • 4D launches higher, doesn't wall bounce/stick. [Need release build confirmation]
    • Val Lanto (214A) is faster, causes slide. [Need release build confirmation]
    • Val Tus (214C) has wall stick. [Need release build confirmation]

Movelist:

Specials
    • Led Ley [レド・リー] (236A)
    • Gad Leith [ガド・レイス] (41236B) = New Move. Swiss army knife looking attack, 2 hit, that vacuums the opponent closer. Doesn't use Ignis.
    • Id Lauger (Aerial Possible) [イド・ロイガー] (236C)
      • Id Haas [イド・ハース] (214A after Id Lauger)
      • Id Naiads [イド・ナイア] (214B after Id Lauger) = Can now be done on ground like his BBEX Unlimited had.

[*]Val Lanto [バル・ラント] (214A)

[*]Val Lyra [バル・ライア] (214B)

[*]Val Tus [バル・テュース] (214C) = Now has tracking? [Need release build confirmation]

[*]Bel Lafino [ベル・ラフィーノ] (j.214B)

[*]Geara Lugia [ギラ・ルギア] (22A/B/C) = New Move. Scissor-like attack that comes out of the ground similar to Eddie's drills from Guilty Gear. Button input changes distance. Doesn't use Ignis.

[*]Geara Act [ギラ・アクト] (236D)

[*]Geara Nose [ギラ・ノーズ] (214D)

Distortions

[*]Req Vinum [レク・ヴィノム] (23663214C) = Input changed from being 632146C. OD version looks to have Ignis doing something. [Need release build confirmation]

[*]Vol Tedo [ボル・テード] (632146D)

[*]Duo Bios [デュオ・ヴァイオス] (236236D)

Astral Heat

[*]The Puppeteer's Altar (214214D)

From Relius' character page on the new website for CP:

ss02.jpg

Looking at the health Carl has lost, seems the gear super gets a damage buff in OD.

Either that or Relius combo'd into it but I hope it's the former.

What is Ignis even doing in that picture? Maybe she does additional attacks during the gear super in OD? I hope so.

I am pretty hype for CP Relius, from the changes it sounds like he got better overall despite some questionable nerfs.

ss01.jpg

And there's a random image of Geara Lugia, dat pose.

I've seen Relius users doing just that, it's pretty awesome.

Also I saw what Duo Bios does in OD from a stream, the punches are faster and Ignis adds in some Val Tus like slashes before the final few punches (so basically it does more hits + damage in OD with some new animations thrown in)

Stuff > Id Lauger~Haas > Geara Lugia C > 6D works mid-screen, you might be able to follow it up with another Geara Nose if you use 2D or maybe 4D.

Close to the corner: 5B > 3C > Id Lauger~Haas > Geara Lugia C > 4D > Val Lanto > Geara Lugia C might work. It'd be even better if you had time to run in and finish the combo after 4D.

jbbs copypasta

30戦くらいしてきた。

このスレ既出のもん含め基本となるコンボまとめる。

中央

5B>3C>6D>低ダjB>jC>2C>6C>レイス>5B>6B>jB>jB>jC>イドナイア 3000弱

5B>5C>2D>レイス>微ダ5A>6B>jB>jB>jC>イドナイア 3000弱

5B>3C>6D>CT>微ダ2C>6C>レイス>6B>5C>JB>JB>JC>イドナイア 4000

しゃがみ限

5B>5C2>6C>レイス>6D>5B>6B>JB>JB>JC>ロイガー>ナイア

5B>3C>イドハス>2C>6C>レイス>5B>6B>jB>jB>jC>イドナイア 4000弱

5B>3C>イドハス>6B>低空イド>2C>6C>レイス>5B>2C>4D>3C

回収コン

5B>6B>イドRC(嫁回収)>5B>6B>低空イド>2C>6C>レイス>5B>2C>イド

前作のコンボも大体は繋がる。

それと今後沢山出てくるだろう質問に対してのアンサー

Q:端で2C>6C>レイス>5Bって拾おうとすると5Bで位置が入れ替わってしまいます。

A:2C>6Cの6Cにディレイをかけて下さい。

他になんかあったら答えるんば

コンボ上げます。

中央

5B>3C>6D>JB>2C>6C>レイス>3C。2600とってテュース重ねれます。ダメージほしいなら従来あのエリアルでどうぞ。

5B>5C>ロイハス>2C>6C>レイス>5B>6B>低空ロイガー>5C>2C>4D>3C

これもテュース略ダメージ4000省エネコン。

というかダメージの伸ばし方がわからないので結果省エネ重視のコンボばっかり作ってしまったのが本音ですハイ。

ラント入れてライアしたら4200くらいは出たけどライア後に拾えるのかわからない・・・一応過去ログには拾えるとは書いてたけど余りコストが高いと継続力失うしなぁ。難しい

連投ですまない。ひとつ書くの忘れたw

回収コン端限です

5B>5C>ロイガー>rc>5D(収納)>5B>2C>6C>レイス>相手が反対に飛ぶので端から逃がさないようにダッシュ2A>5B>6B>hj>JB>JC>空ロイハス>JC>5C>4D>3C

3800とってテ略

みんなでがんばってコンボ研究しようぜ!!

嫁なし状態からのコンボ調べてみた。

6B>5C>2C>6C>レイス>5C>6B>JB>JB>JC>イドナイア 2800ダメ位。軽量級に入らず。難易度中

6B>5C>2C>6C>Aルギア>5A>5B>6B>JB>JB>JC>イドナイア 2500ダメ位 上のが無理でもこれならいけるやつもいる

ダメなやつもいる。難易度高

5B>3C>イドハース>Cルギア>2D>ダッシュ6C>レイス>5B>5C>6B>JB>JB>JC>イドナイア 3800ダメ位

中央嫁居ない状態からパワーケージ不使用でもこれだけ出たよ!

ただ、難易度がゲロ難すぎて、完走できたのテイガーだけ。ヴァルケンはレイスまで入れられたから、完走可能と思う。

アズ、ハクメン、ヴァルケン、テイガーのデカキャラに加え、バング、マコト、バレットには2D拾いまでは確認

そっから空ダJBイドナイアにすると難易度少し下がって3200ダメ位。これは2D組には確認。

コツはCルギアをなるべく遅く当ててハース後、嫁の高度が下がる時間を稼ぐ事。

だいたいハースで相手が地面に叩きつけられる瞬間にCルギアのボタン押す位のタイミング。

ちなみにCルギア6Dなら2400ダメ。より多数のキャラに入るから、殺し切る時には使えると良いかも。

:vbang:

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv116905236?ref=ser&zroute=search&keyword=bbcp

Relius here atm. Showing off some great mid combo use of gad leith both midscreen and in the corner.

Looks like gad leith provides easy relaunches both midscreen and corner. Also, seems like his CT can be used like we used to use 236c RC to unsummon Ignis and get her meter back.

jbbs copypasta

:vbang:

This got shortened, so I ended up doing it first.

Here you go~

I played around 30 matches.

Here's a compilation of basic combos (including things that may have already been posted)

Midscreen

5B>3C>6D>low airdash jB>jC>2C>6C>Leith>5B>6B>jB>jB>jC>Id Naiads - slightly under 3000

5B>5C>2D>Leith>microdash 5A>6B>jB>jB>jC>Id Naiads - slightly under 3000

5B>3C>6D>CT>microdash 2C>6C>Leith>6B>5C>JB>JB>JC>Id Naiads - 4000

Only on crouching:

5B>5C2>6C>Leith>6D>5B>6B>JB>JB>JC>Id Lauger>Id Naiads

Corner

5B>3C>Id Haas>2C>6C>Leith>5B>6B>jB>jB>jC>Id Naiads - slightly under 4000

5B>3C>Id Haas>6B>low air Id>2C>6C>Leith>5B>2C>4D>3C

Meter gain combo:

5B>6B>Id RC(Ignis returns)>5B>6B>low air Id>2C>6C>Leith>5B>2C>Id

Most of the EX combos work too.

I'll also answer a question that a lot of you are probably going to ask.

Q: In the corner, 2C>6C>Leith>5B ends up switching sides on the 5B.

A: Please add a delay to 6C for the 2C>6C portion.

Combos:

Midscreen

5B>3C>6D>JB>2C>6C>Leith>3C, does 2600 and lets you oki with Val Tus. If you want damage instead you can also go into the old aerial.

Corner

5B>5C>Id Lauger>Id Haas>2C>6C>Leith>5B>6B>low air Id Lauger>5C>2C>4D>3 C

Another Val Tus setup combo that does around 4000 meterless.

I'm actually not too sure how to extend these for more damage, so I ended up only making meterless combos.

If we add Val Lanto and Val Lyra it goes up to about 4200, but I'm not sure if we can continue after Lyra...

It's listed in older logs as comboable after, but if the costs are too high we lose our options afterwards.

Sorry for the repeat posts, I forgot to mention something.

Meter gain combo, corner only

5B>5C>Id Lauger>rc>5D(dismiss)>5B>2C>6C>Leith>Opponent flies the other way, so dash 2A to prevent them from leaving the corner>5B>6B>hj>JB>JC>Air Id Lauger>Air Id Haas>JC>5C>4D>3C

Does 3800 and allows for Val Tus oki.

I did some investigation into combos starting with Ignis put away.

6B>5C>2C>6C>Leith>5C>6B>JB>JB>JC>Id Naiads, damage in the 2800's. Doesn't work on lightweight characters, medium difficulty.

6B>5C>2C>6C>A Lugia>5A>5B>6B>JB>JB>JC>Id Naiads, damage in the 2500's. Works on some characters that the above combo doesn't, and doesn't work on some that it does. High difficulty.

5B>3C>Id Haas>C Lugia>2D>Dash 6C>Leith>5B>5C>6B>JB>JB>JC>Id Naiads, damage in the 3800's.

We're able to get this much from midscreen with Ignis put away and without using Vol Tedo!

Difficulty-wise it's super hard though, and I was only able to get through the whole thing on Tager. On Valk, I was able to get up to Leith, so I think the whole thing probably works on him too. Along with the large characters Azrael, Hakumen, Valk, and Tager, I was able to confirm up to the 2D pickup on Bang, Makoto, and Bullet.

From there, if you do airdash JB>Id Naiads instead it lowers the difficulty a bit for damage in the 3200's. This is confirmed on the characters that I tested 2D for above.

The trick is to land C Lugia as late as possible to buy time for Ignis to come down in height after Haas.

You want to press the button for C Lugia right when the opponent hits the ground from Haas.

Incidentally, doing C Lugia>6D instead does 2400. This works on more characters, so it might be good to do so if you can kill with it.

So from video footage I can tell that Geara Act + Geara Nose do not force teleport Ignis behind Relius anymore.

Really good buff imo, makes them a lot faster.

So did they make his anti-airs or reversals more reliable, i.e. is his defense as bad as in EX?

Or did they atleast lower the Ignis gauge costs on his specials?

I guess what I really want to know is that can he keep up a zoning game with Ignis or will he just run out of meter and die when pressured?

I don't want him to be so damn helpless against rushdown...

This is the least active thread I ever seen. Why, does this mean that only few people are Relius out of Japan? I love this character and I am sure a lot of people love him too.

This is the least active thread I ever seen. Why, does this mean that only few people are Relius out of Japan? I love this character and I am sure a lot of people love him too.

Relius is an extremely unpopular character. Mostly because he's really bad, but also because most people won't take the time to learn proper Ignis management. There aren't a lot of us who use him.

Even in Japan there aren't many people who use Relius, so there isn't much for us to talk about here. Relius' changes were very subtle, he didn't get big gameplay style changes like most of the characters. He actually got some very questionable nerfs. Since there isn't a whole lot of footage floating around for him, we don't have as much to discuss and theory fight like the other characters.

In general, Relius is much better in CP, but don't expect to see him more than you do now.

I really hope that he get's more popular, mainly because I want to play him some more. He's obviously way better in CP, especially with how he can combo without Ignis in the corner. It was pretty frustrating to pressure someone into the wall and then have to just immediately drop your combo and send her away.

He's a really fun character and once I've put a good amount of time into Haku and Azrael I'll definitely commit to doing him justice. Me and my friend were talking about how cool of a dude he is and we could only think of one thing that detracts from that. He fathered Carl. Can't think of anything else. He's pretty badass. As far as I'm concerned, by making carl, he was able to remove all of the lameness out of his system. Don't get me wrong, Carl is awesome in-game. He just sucks as a character.