Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moy_X7

[CP] Jin Gameplay Discussion

Actually, I just tested it out, and shtkn is right. Hakumen's 2A was outside of DP C's hit-box, that's why he tagged Jin without getting the little "invincibility hit circle" that a character usually gets when they they try to attack something with I-frames.

Hm, I see, he's a bit farther away then you usually are during wakeup, when you get right up against them and 2A or throw.

Wait, I just looked at that video again.

Hakumen does two 2As. The first one goes through Rehyou and the other one hits Jin a little after the I-frames wear off. Huh, I guess we'll need frame data to confirm after all.

Some more jin http://youtu.be/ptbahYD1g9A

Gotta start respecting yutta after what he did at SOB.

Things that stuck out JB>5B>5C>3C>22C>D>jCJ2C>JC>hizansen = 3.2k seemed like okay damage.

And

5C>5D>214D~C>6C>214B>5B>5C>22C>5B>3C>22C = 3.6

I thought we couldn't do 5C>6B anymore? i saw a jin do CH 5C>6B>stuff

would be cool if something like 5c>6c>2d>dash 5c>2c>j.c>j.2c>j.214d(1)>air dash>j.2c>j.c>5b>5c>3c>214b~c worked ;o

Yeah, that would be pretty sweet. I wonder if you can do any air actions after using Hizangeki though. Wasn't it stated that you can't do anything until you touch the ground on one of the location tests?

naw they said you had air options after recovery but no idea if that actually stayed or not, cant do anything till you land was hizansen only

Oh shit, there's hope then. Let's pray that we can actually air dash after 214D(1) as that would make for some eye candy combo.

would be cool if you can do some shit like ch 5c>6c>2d>dash 5c>2c>sekka wallbounce>dash 5c>2c>air combo

All this combo talk is making me wanna play the damn game but unfortunately, we probably have about half a year until we can get our hands on it lol

I really wanna know how a hizansen ender feels when you do it. It's so damn cool <_>

Also I'm curious about 5D fatal. It seemed like the noncharged hisshougeki has a pretty fast startup (for a hulking ice sword at least), so I wonder if it's comboable on the 5D CH. Though I've still yet to see how much hitstun it's got lol. Fucking, fuckity fuck. I want to play this game.

6C > 6B existed in cs2 iirc... it was removed in extend.

or was that from cs1 > cs2?

It wasn't in CSII at least. That was when I started picking up the game and I remember using 6C in blockstrings being super risky then too because of that.

I don't know, I always frame trapped/jump trapped with 2C since you get safer options/less of a gap. I used 6C as a reversal punish or yomi AA in the corner lol.

I'm pretty sure 6C was never cancellable into 6B. Up til now it's always been only special/dash. If it was, I'd have done it all day lol.

To the old data pages!

Turns out it was a gatling in CS1.

http://dustloop.com/guides/bbcs/frameData/jin.html

I also looked at Calamity Trigger data, but I can't really read how the revolver actions were written. It sounds like you could cancel into it though, but it won't combo.

I remember from how many times I tried to 3C on reflex a blocked 6C only to eat a 6B to the face.