Sign in to follow this  
C0R

[CP] µ12: Gameplay Discussion

We probably get over 2k off our overhead midscreen with no meter now

The combo demo'd is pretty bad in terms of optimization, I foresee an easy 3k~ and up without much trouble.

6b > 6c > Tachi > j.6d > 6b > Dash > 5c > 2c > ]d[ > j.2c > dash 2c otg > (5c if prorate allows) > 6c > oki seems a likely combo route.

I don't know, it doesn't look like you'd be able to 6b AGAIN after Tachi > j.6d. Also the trailer's probably sped up, but the C moves seem just as fast as EX... Only time will tell though.

Err I was thinking 5c ch route. I believe you'll have time to link just about anything after tachi stein cancel, it's massively untechable.

Keep in mind Tachi gives us a meterless route off crouching confirms.

Also from the looks of it Mu will likely be able to fit a 5d in between 6c and tachi.

So it looks like the unlimited style SoD is actually her CT, I'm interested how this will work in combos because I do remember Noel ended up in the air after getting hit by it in arcade mode.

did 6b lose it's repeat prorate? with the new SMP system, 2 6b's mean the foe will tech immediately after the hit

did 6b lose it's repeat prorate? with the new SMP system, 2 6b's mean the foe will tech immediately after the hit

No it still has it, I missnoted the combo. Was thinking of (cr)2b > 5c > 6c > Tachi > j.6d > 6b > 5c > 2c > j.2c > 2c > 6c.

wow... mid screen overhead combos without the need for a rapid... but the use of steins! I love it!...... I know you hate speculation cor but with the new vids I think its semi-safe to say her normals arent looking as slow as I had feared... combined with quicker steins this is gonna be derp!

PPl already gassing on about nu13 ..... lol I can hardly wait a week from now when mu is out and they all start the : "woe is my main" bullshit

...wait arent they doing that already?

--any bits of Sword of Doom arrangement floating around in clips? anyone heard anything?

Edited by Nemesis

so Im guessing... 6b pushes pretty far back now... both of us or just mu or the opponent ? cause thats the only way I see 6C working (like in the video~) cause that might change how alot of things happen for us... corner pressure/combos and air grab>rapids... etc... still Its really excited that we have so many new things to play with~ still in that Vid 5C looked kinda slow... Im guessing cause the player didnt cancel it into anything...

I haven't been keeping up with CP that much yet, but this sounds like no more 6c oki midscreen without sacrificing a lot of damage, someone tell me I'm wrong...

Still looking really hype though, hope we'll be able to cancel steins into tachi, like our other specials :D

I haven't been keeping up with CP that much yet, but this sounds like no more 6c oki midscreen without sacrificing a lot of damage, someone tell me I'm wrong...

Still looking really hype though, hope we'll be able to cancel steins into tachi, like our other specials :D

6c oki midscreen is probably still alive, but there might be circumstances where it doesn't work.

There's no way to know yet ... just gotta be patient till her info is released.... but I hope not lol ... it wouldnt be that much harder to input but I already love the one we gots

What other mu-12 players stand out other than Sakuma? I'm hoping to see more people active with her unless murakumo units don't deserve any love.

Maguro. Sakuma sometimes uses the name "Keba" as well. H.H might have some interesting things at the beginning, he comes up with stuff fast.

Circ fixed the threads, mu comes out in like 5 hours and stuff.

Go to town guys.

By the way Tachi's input is 63214B

Edited by C0R

Soon. Soon.

Also, shoutouts to based 4G for getting around error 406

Even more shoutouts to me being retarded and not reading Cor's post

Edited by Lord Pwnge18

SoD sliding actually appears to be a major buff, it gives her much more powerful combo potential in the corner.

SoD sliding actually appears to be a major buff, it gives her much more powerful combo potential in the corner.

Get outta here. Really?

You can otg their sliding hitbox with 5c > 6c, as opposed to being restricted to 6a > 6b.

Which is a massive buff to corner prorate routes, essentially increasing her consistent corner damage considerably.

New corner combo I'm seeing is something like:

5b > 5c > SoD > 5c > 6c > Tachi > j.xd > (6a?) > 6b > 5c > ]d[ > 2c > j.c > j.2c > low j.5d > 2b > 6a > 2c > j.2c

You can otg their sliding hitbox with 5c > 6c, as opposed to being restricted to 6a > 6b.

Which is a massive buff to corner prorate routes, essentially increasing her consistent corner damage considerably.

New corner combo I'm seeing is something like:

5b > 5c > SoD > 5c > 6c > Tachi > j.xd > (6a?) > 6b > 5c > ]d[ > 2c > j.c > j.2c > low j.5d > 2b > 6a > 2c > j.2c

I like, I like.

Habaya range demonstrated

Tachi seems to retain running momentum

Actually in the video it looks like the wallbounce from 6c (now much more sever) is too much for tachi's hitbox to catch up, it's likely that CT will be the optimal followup for 6c in the corner.

Edited by C0R

Sign in to follow this