Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Caer-caveral

Testament vs Robo-Ky

I gotta look into this matchup a bit more, but one thing I should point out is that Robo-Ky has a bunch of tools that can eassily run through traps and put you on the defensive.

you can warrant projectiles thats big news robo-dash will go through traps, be aware of that.. but easy to warrant on reaction... so if you see a robot runnin right at you, dont net and hope for good things lol (its FRCable though, so dont warrant that shit all day, you can EASILY eat a bazooka into dust combo/air combo if he FRC's it and you warrant, he gains all his recovery and you stand there like "do it, go for 200 damage, please") other then that, robo is heavy with a normal hitbox... hard to do good combos... play defensive and use traps and exe beast pressure

Since Robo-Tackle has no hitbox, I just dash towards robo-ky when I see him dashing towards me and HS EXE, to prevent him from taking 3 steps and getting free tension. :vbang:

beware CH j.s, or a bait into a bazooka or TK air missiles

Forward EXE works wonders ^_^

Just don't get trigger-happy. IAD CH j.H = not fun :vbang:

Just don't get trigger-happy. IAD CH j.H = not fun :vbang:

or CH j.S....i know u like those...but anyway, reverse barney owns RK on block...keep this in mind...

Testament can beat rock with scissors Testament can kill 2 stones with one bird Testament is able to divide by zero" Testament can sneeze with his eyes open. Guilty gear didn't create Testament Testament created guilty gear o_O Robo-ky doesn't stand a chance.

robo ky should be free for testament all day...period...ky should be free for testament all day....sol should be free for testament all day. zone em good they lose

This matchup can really be a pain for Robot. One of the main problems is the lack of a 'safe zone' for Robo-Ky to drop down a 2d mat for tension. This range is always dynamic as Robo has to avoid Rear EXE Beast and Front EXE Beast. These two moves, in addition to the others, many times stop Tin Man from getting enough momentum to Robo-Dash. Then there's Testament's ability to ground dash over his 2k. Also if he gets Phantom Skull'd it's Gee-Gee.

beware CH j.s, or a bait into a bazooka or TK air missiles

thats about the only thing roboky has in this matchup