Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Freezerburn

Ottawa: Why have fundamentals when you have gimmicks?

Has anybody talked to Ian this week? He was getting back on Monday last I heard. I was hoping we'd see him at gonq.

A little bird told me he was confirmed as touching down and has been informed of tonight.  No other word yet, but I've tried texting his old cell number just in case.

I'm leaning towards coming out myself.  Getting another random-ass hit on the health front means I have tomorrow off work.  I'm sore as fuck, but I'm tempted to swing by even if there's a chance I won't be comfortable enough to play.

It'll be a little after 7, but we'll indeed be there.

Also, apologies to Dave for the hit-and-run messages.  Steam disagrees with my laptop right now.

anyone looking to buy a ps3 slim? i bought yang's yesterday but i'd rather have a super slim.

it's 120gb, comes with power cord + ps3 controller/cord. no issues with the ps3, played about 5 hours of bbcp yesterday at gonk.

edit: bruce wants to buy it, i'll be holding it for like a week or so unless he changes his mind.

Gonq
e206b, Student Commons
Algonquin College, 1385 Woodroffe Ave.
5pm - Onwards
We got everything. We'll have a PS3 station next week.

I'm hosting for extra games (Thursday is not enough) tomorrow (Wednesday). 3ish till whenever. If you're interested and haven't come to my place before, PM me.

Come Fight Me Bro
Algonquin College, Student Commons
e209, 2nd Floor Above the Starbucks
I brought an extra monitor tonight though. Got dat CP. Thx Verbal

Hmm...

Bang is still interesting, even though I don't know his combos. 

Fukua is hilarious and I have randomly started unleashing her online. 

I still have no idea what I'm doing with Robo-Ky. 

This is your weekday report. 

Toryuken 3 is coming guys!  May 16-18 in Toronto!

Details can be found in the DL event thread

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8596-may-16-18-toryuken-3-toronto-canada/

or at 

http://www.toryuken.com

i'll definitely go.

http://www.animenorth.com/live/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=75&Itemid=213

also you guys are planning to host another tourney during anime north right? what's this about? is this a big tourney or "just for fun" event?

AN is a for fun event.  And yes TorontoTopTiers (so myself and Kellfire) will be heading up the fighting games section of the game room 

Had CP for 24 hours.  I think I'll stick with it.  Litchi combos are more fun than I had anticipated.

I'll be at Gonq tomorrow after work, and will definitely get some CP in.  Gotta figure out how Litchi neutral actually works.

Edit: I won't have a GG setup covered this time, so bring one if you got one.

Had CP for 24 hours.  I think I'll stick with it.  Litchi combos are more fun than I had anticipated.

This brings tears to my eyes. THANK YOU.