Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iora

P4A Ranbats Season 2 (XBL) - #1 - 1/4/2013

i would not mind you doing it banana

if anyone else wants to, let me know sometime today, ill link them both/all in the OP and the calender

just give me your info so i can update things ^^

My stream is at twitch.tv/denjinj, we could even have people do commentary if they want to, I'd just add them to a skype call while they spectate in-game.

reminder, this is the quick reference of brackets/stream location

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=470&day=2013-1-4

whats to be on stream?

since bananakun is playing while streaming it will be his matches

winners semis/finals

and final matches, starting when i feel it is appropriate time wise, so usually losers semis/finals then GF

connect to the irc if you have questions ^^

check in has started, tourney starts shortly - tune in to the stream ^^

Are these always gonna take place on fridays? I kinda want to enter but I work on Friday nights...

yes, it should be mostly fridays. i might have a few on sat (depends on my sched) but you will always have 2 week notice of when it is. ill make the new thread sometime this weekend.

I didn't know, I'm unfamiliar with Dustloop. I've played him a few times online and can't say I enjoy the Lab match up at all. Akihiko seems to have with her j.B and her blockstrings.

I didn't know, I'm unfamiliar with Dustloop. I've played him a few times online and can't say I enjoy the Lab match up at all. Akihiko seems to have with her j.B and her blockstrings.

Thanks for the compliment and you can always add me if you need help.

aki can 2b labrys jb for about 3k and I wont jump anymore for awhile.

who are you since you know who I am?

Tectal is actually the

netplay

Labrys god.

That overhyped Title that I gotta try and live up to on this game

Thanks for the compliment and you can always add me if you need help.

aki can 2b labrys jb for about 3k and I wont jump anymore for awhile.

who are you since you know who I am?

That overhyped Title that I gotta try and live up to on this game

Oh, I'm Daddy Courage. And, I would like more experience in the match up, but I'd rather you just play the match up regularly. Nothing like a beat down to make you adapt.

he means that once you show that you are willing to AA with 2b, the damage discourages him doing j.b a lot more. dont wanna eat that kinda damage much since it would take you from red axe to green. he wouldnt sand bag vs you haha

in general if you show that you can punish dumb/risky/punishable play, it makes your opponent not do that stuff as much. limits his options since he knows what could happen.

he means that once you show that you are willing to AA with 2b, the damage discourages him doing j.b a lot more. dont wanna eat that kinda damage much since it would take you from red axe to green. he wouldnt sand bag vs you haha

in general if you show that you can punish dumb/risky/punishable play, it makes your opponent not do that stuff as much. limits his options since he knows what could happen.

Oh, darn the internet & my lack of reading comprehension. I've been in the training room trying to get the timing down, but it seems really tight.